声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 12:16:16 |只看该作者
try to sever different job before take a career in a long term
  As things stand now, whether a young should try to sever different job before take a career in a long term have triggered a hot discussion. The follower declare that youngs could gain  more  valuable  experience and enlarger their socity circle. The objector suspect that it is waste money and time to do that.so many people,so many minds. To my perspective, I supports the former suggestion . My reasons can be illustrated as follow.

It is essential for youngs to find their own interested file. Nowadays, so many parents come to award high marks for the people who choose a  high-paid job at sacrifice of their own interest. Parents named it "mature". This words only add up to a great barrier for teenager who wants to find their own path.  Be yourself. Find yourself. Money will come with people who respect for who you are .So Youngs need opportunities and time to find what is he really want. More important,every time the youngs change the job,they can be more and more mature. For instance. one of my friends, who graduate from the school, have changed 3 jobs within one year, we all thought that he gave up the position of a police for working in BDHW,which aim at the homeless children ,is inavisible. But he told us he never felt life is so meaningful.

What is more, With different job experience, a young could work more efficient. To understand the idea better, let us look the connection between diiferent jobs.The taxi driver request the responsibilty, which still need for being a police. If a waitress wants more tips, she has to work more careful. The same goes a worker. A master of artist and businessman grasp how to control themselves under the pressure. Therefore we can draw a conclusion that a young who spend their all life on one job can not be compared with his same age peer who have different  jobs experience. The reason is simple, the more experience you have, the more expert you can be in it.

Furthermore, experience is only part of explanation, perhaps the most remarkable about changing job is more friends. Changing your job, you could know an amount of friends. When you  fail to take some important factor in you program, who help you correct it? When you feel depressed about your job,who gave you a smile to encourage you? When you are promote a new position, who do you want to celebrate with? I believe the answer is friends. Thus, The young ,who have more friends, will keep a positive attitude to life and more good at communication. That vital for their life.

Given the factors that I have outlined it is wise to support the statement that youngs should sever different  job before take a career in a long term
没有什么比命运还掌握在自己手里更令人欢欣鼓舞了~

使用道具 举报

RE: 笑笑的直属作文当铺 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子