注册时间
2010-6-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-9-7 22:56:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
用时:45分钟  
题目:Which is better, to do working by machine or by hand?
    When I registered for IBT last month, I just logged on the internt test center official website and payed the sign-up fee with my online bank account instead of going miles away to the test center to pay with cash. It was just a vivid example of us enjoying the fruits of modern technoogy. Indeed, modern techonogy, champoined by the use of machine to help us work greatly advanced the speed of societal development. Meanwhile, we can't help asking ourselves is it really better to to work by machine instead of by hand? In my opinion, I would agree with the former for reasons listed below.
    To start with, doing work by machine goes in accordance with the tendency of human development. In prehistoric ages, due to the deficiency of physical and psychological development of homo-sapien, we had no choice but to endure arduous works by our own hands. But the making of tools sybolizes our great evolutional advancement for the reason that we established the prototype of early machines. What's noteworthy is that the ground-breaking Industrial Revolution has unprecedentedly enhanced the development of human society for its numorous achievements aiming at free us from labor work by hand with the use of machines. Therefore, it is apparent that doing work by machines serves as the trend of human history.
    Moreover, doing work by machine brings countless merits. Machines make our life easier and better. For example, the escalators shortens the distances between destinations, especially when we are carrying heavy bags or boxed in the shopping mall; trains and airplanes take us to wherever we want to, which may seemed astonishing for people of old ages when they had to resort to mules and hourses to travel; the advent of computers largely changed our way of life by providing of with voluminous amount of information, helped us doing complicated mathmatical problems and facilitated us with convenience. The blessings that machines bring to us are too many to numerate by this short essay.
    Even though, one may argue that excessive dependence on machine may give rise to disastrous consequence such as the deteriorating of our health condition and even digital war in the future. However, the advantages of working by machines far outweight its disadvatages. Therefore, I strongly believe that working by machine is better.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: iBT作文练习 求修改和意见 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子