寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-12 07:19:22 |显示全部楼层
每天只能这个时候贴昨天的听写情况了,
2010-12-11的听写情况:

One reason the oceanographers analyze the sediment on theocean floor is to see how long-terms changesin Earth's temperature has (have) affected the depth of the ocean.

By analyzing the remains ofsea animals in old layers of ocean sediment, oceanographers can determined the depth of the ocean in the past.

They've analyzed hundreds ofsuch layers, including some from the coldest periods of the Earth'shistory---the ice ages.

What they’ve found is that during the ice ages, the amountof water in the oceans decreased. Water levels of (in) the ocean dropped by about four hundred feet.

Water from the ocean is upgraded (evaporated) and became frozen in continental glaciers, so we (it) didn't dream (drain) back into the ocean.

When temperatures eventuallyrose again, the glaciers melted, and the oceans returned to the (their) formerdepths.

Analysis of sedimentary dataindicates that periods of glacial freezing unmelting (and melting) occurred in regular cycles at twentythousand, forty thousand and one hundred thousand years.

Oceanographers interested inthe history of seawater levels because they hopedto use this statistical (historical) data in order to predict the possible effect that globalwarming could have on seawater levels.

If industrial pollutants arecapable hitting (heating)global temperatures, to the point that glaciers begin to melt, it is urgent forus to know precisely how high sea levels will rise as a result.

Notes:
红色:表示听错的
蓝色:表示修改后的
橙色:表示少听的
橄绿色:表示多听的
做了背影标志的:表示该单词以前不认识或者是专业词语

Problems:
One:这次将their the 混淆了
Two:and have漏听了,并且将have has 混淆了
Three:介词还容易混淆,对一些单词不敏感
Four:时态的错误较多,要么是自己妄加上去了,要么是缺了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-12 22:02:49 |显示全部楼层
听写SSS啊~有勇气,我觉得那个蛮快的,还是听写老托30跟PART C吧推荐。。
选了这条路,就必须走下去..超越自我

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-13 07:30:01 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-12日的听写情况:

Now let's focus on comics inthe 1950's. Early in the decades sales weredown, so publishers started to look (looking) somenew angular (angle)that (to) getthe (their)readers interest again.

They're [] (Theyfound what they were) looking for with horror comics --- stories aboutgoats and [dimense] (demons),and (that were)often graphically violent.

Before along,
most of the major publishers were printing horrorcomics
--- but it allcame to an end a few years later. You see,
there was psychologist namedFrederic Wertham who claimed that comic books --- the horror books inparticular --- were a bad influence onchildren, and turned them into [jubilant linqence](juvenile delinquents).

Wertham even read (wrote) a book called Seduction of the Innocent the children's (thatshowed) specific things (scenes) from comics that he thought were a particularly bad influence on kids.

Wertham wasn't the only one [donar](down on) comics. TheUnited State send (Senate) Subcommittee on [jubilantlinqence] (Juvenile Delinquency) also releasedreport very critical of comments (comics).

The results of all this [fas](fuss) was the creation of the comicscold [solarty] (Comics Code Authority)in 1955.

This was a sale sensory (self-censoring) bodycreated by the publishers.

Essentially, for a comic bookto be proved (approved)by the cold (code),it has to be free on (of)the [blad gor] (bloodand gore)that was usually depended (depicted) on (in) most horror comics, and evil could nevertriumph over good. Children have to be shown the (that) crying (crime) did not pay.

Well, if comic sales were badin 1950, things got even worse in 1955. Many small publishers actually went outof business. But the industry rebounded byintroducing a new line (lineup)of superheroes, characters like spiderman (Spider-Man)and [fataskfor] (FantasticFour).

Now I’vebrought with me today some comics book from this area (era)to pass around. They're from my own personal collection, so please be extracareful when handling them.

Notes:

Problems:
One:这次将 their the 混淆了
Two:and it of athehave等漏听很多,说十天内一定要解决这个问题,我已经听了九天了,效果好像还是不明显,接下来的听写一定要注意了。
Three:介词还容易混淆,对一些单词不敏感
Four:名词的单复数问题
Five:这篇文章还是有很多单词不熟悉的,所以也是一个原因

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-13 15:58:03 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-13日的听写情况:

As you probably know, log structures again (are gaining) inpopularity, there are no longer just the simple country homes that we think ofas the traditional log cabin.

Some upscale homes nowincorporate natural round logs in cling beings (ceiling beams) and roars (walls).

People seem to think therounded logs give theirhomes a cozy, or [magmsfial] (warm atmosphere).And even people who want to build the (a) traditionallog cabin on their own can buy a [kets] (kit)with breakup (precut)logs that fit together that like pieces of a jigsawpuzzle.

Before showing you someslides of modern log houses, I’d like to give a little historical background onthe subject: Log cabins were first built in later (late) 1600's along the Delaware River valley, the European immigrants who settledthere they are with the (brought centuries-old) traditionsof working with logs. And there has a (in thisheavily) wooded area, logs were the material at hand.

Log cabins were most popularin early 1800's with settlers who were moving west. They provided the answer tothe pioneers need for a safe and steady (sturdy)home that an ordinary family could buildquickly: they have (had)[girder bloods] (dirtfloors) and [sliding balts] (slidingboards) for windows.

But the log buildings that have probably has (had) most influence on modern architectures (architects)are those of the
mountainretreats of western (wealthy) New york's (Yorkers).

These country houses, whichwere popular in early in 1900's, [tipifile] (typify) what's known as the round (Adirondack) style.

Now let's look at those slides.

Notes:

Problems:
One: 这次将 a the 混淆了
Two: 这次的缺词现象很严重,可能是今天中午午觉被吵了,没睡好特别困得原因。但是一定要注意缺词的情况了
Three: 很多单词其实都认识,而且是基础的单词,但是就是没听出来
Four: 动词的时态和名词的单复数问题
Five: 这篇文章还是有较多单词不熟悉的,所以也是一个原因

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 14:55:30 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-14日的听写情况:

The Old kind of (Canada) Road is a longlast (long-lost) trial (trail) between the Canadian province and (of) [call back] haven (Quebec and Maine),in the northeast corner of the United States.

Yes, it really was lost, and found(finding) it again was a complexprocess that involved state [] (state-of-the-art)technology.

How the location of the road was pinpointed was veryinteresting, and now(I’ll) return to what (it) seems (as soon) as I’vegiven you a little background information.

The road was began (begun) in 1817, a few years before men (Maine) evenbecame a state.

At the time [call back] (Quebec)was a major market for livestock, crops and fish, so the(a) road to [callback] (Quebec) was signed (seen) by a fish's name(officials in Maine) as necessaryfor trade.

For about twenty years the movement of people on (and) goods wasmostly for (from)men (Maine) to [call back] (Quebec), but then they (the) try (trend) to reversed that (as) thousands of Canadians immigrated to [names] (Maine) to a [skip pok] (escape poor)crops, and [like] (alack of) jobs and the [thread] (threat) of disease. I think it was a [colleal] (cholera)epidemic.

Besides these negative reasons, major building projects on (in) [name] (Maine)also made the states very attractive for theCanadians so (who)need a work.

I should stress, though, that immigration during thatperiod went in both directions. In fact, the floor (flow) of people on (and) goods went completely unhided (unhindered).

There wasn't even a board (border)post until around 1850. The people of the time so (saw)men (Maine) and [call back] (Quebec) as a singleregion, mainly because the strong French influence, which is still affect (evident) the (in) men (Maine)today.

Eventually, the road fallen to(fell into) disuse as a major railway wascompleted; finally, people seem (simply) to forget (forgot)about it and that’s will (how it) come to be lost. This brings me back tothe original topic.

Notes:

Problems:
One:这次将 a the 混淆了,on and, in 混淆了
Two:缺词现象仍然较严重
Three:很多单词其实都认识,而且是基础的单词,但是就是没听出来
Four:动词的时态问题
Five:这篇文章还有很多地方出现地名,弄得不好听出来
Six:出现了成片错的现象

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 17:29:41 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-15日的听写情况:
Ok. In the last class wetalked about the classification of trees, and we ended up with a basicdescription of [树名] (angiosperms).You remembered that those are plants with two (true)flowers and seeds that developing inside foods (fruits).

The common broadleaf trees wehave on campus [spond] in (fall into) this category--- [树名] (, but our pines don’t). Now, I hopeyou all followed my advice in all (and wore)comfortable shoes because, as I've (I) said,today we were (are)going to do a little field study.

To get [solited] (started),let's (let me)describe a couple of broadleaf trees we have in [farables](front of us). I’m sure you’ve all noticedof this big tree next to [blank tall] (Brant Hall). It's ablack [wona] (walnut)that must be eight (eighty)feet tall.

As a matter of fact, there’sa [pluck] (plaque) identify (identifying)it's (it as)the tallest black [wona] (walnut)in this (the)date (state).And from here we can see the beautiful [树名] (archway) of trees of (at) the [common] (Commons).--- the American [noms] (They’ve American elms)… the [oneslong a common] (ones along the Commons)was (were) plantedwhen the college was founded 120 years ago.

The have the distinctive [dog] (dark) greenleaves that looks lopsided because the two sides of the leaf are unequal.

I want you to notice the [alm](elm) right outside Jackson Hall.

Some of these (its) leaves were (have) weird (withered)and turned yellow, maybe due to the [树病] (Dutch elm)disease. Only a few branches seem effective (affected) so far, but if this tree is sick, it will has (have) to be cut down.

Well, let's move on and Iwill describe what we see as we go.

Notes:

Problems:
One:这次were was,have混淆了,have has 也混淆了
Two:of, are, have, that等词总是会漏听,这次还增加了 as, will, you,to 等的漏听
Three:很多单词其实都认识,而且是基础的单词,但是就是没听出来
Four:动词的时态问题
Five:这篇文章讲植物方面的,有几个词不认识,但是再听的时候总是会想着,听不出来的就是植物的名称,所以导致了很多的成片错误
Six:出现了成片错的现象

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 19:59:59 |显示全部楼层
什么是五遍听写法?对所有类别的英语考试提高都有帮助么???
双飞 期待~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-18 20:00:40 |显示全部楼层
哎,罪孽啊。朋友生日,等等其他事,有三天没有停写了,罪孽啊。
现在本有时间,但是就是不想听。
明天开始一定要不间断了,不管什么原因,I promise.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-19 14:35:11 |显示全部楼层
我终于开始我新的一天的,哈哈。2010-12-19日的听写情况:

I was really glad when your club invited me to share mycoin collection. It's been my passion since I collected my first Lincoln [side] (cent) in1971; that's the current panny (penny) with Abraham Lincoln's image.

Just a little history before I started(start in) on my own collection.

Lincoln pannys (pennies) are made of copper, and they were thefirst United States coin to bear the lack (likeness) of the super(a) President.

It was back in 1909 [nineteen-oh-nine] when the countrywas celebrating the centennial of Lincoln's birthday (birth) in 1809 [eighteen-oh-nine] that a (the) decisionwas made to redesign the one side (cent) piece in his honor.

Before that, the panny (penny) had the (an) American Indian head on that (it). The new panny (penny) wasdesigned by artist Victor David Brenner

This is interesting becausehe put the (his) initials V.D.B. on the reverse of the coin in itsoriginal design.

There was a general [uplaw] (uproar)when the initials was (were) discovered, and only a limited number of thecoins were struck with the initials on them.

Today a panny (penny) with a (the) initialsfrom the San Francisco [milt] (Mint)…called the 1909-SVDB… It's (is) worth over five hundred dollars.

Now… when I started my coincollection, I began with the panny (penny)for several reasons… there were a lot of them (several hundred billion of the [mindid] (have beenminted))…and there were a lot of people collected (collecting)them… though (so) I had plenty of people totrade with and talk to about my collection.

Also… it was the (a) coin Icould afford to collect as a young teenager.

In the twenty-five yearssince then, I have managed to acquire over three hundreds coins, some of themare very well (rare).

I will be sharing with youtoday some of my various (rarer) specimens…including the 1909-SVDB.

Notes:

Problems:
One:这次the a,an基本上都混淆了,还有 that it
Two:名词单复数问题严重
Threeanny的错误,其实意识上知道是penny,但就是想不起怎么拼写那个单词了
Four:其他的错误就是没听出来,或者单词不认识了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-20 19:34:49 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-20日的听写情况:
Today I want to talk to youabout waspsand their nests. You’ll recalled that biologists divide species of wasps intotwo groups: solitary and social.

Solitary wasps, have (as) the name imply (implies), donot live together with other wasps.

In most species the male andfemale get together only to mate, and then the female does all the work ofbuilding the nest and providing food for their (the) offspring by herself.

Solitary wasps usually makenests in the ground and they separate their (the) chambers for individual offspring with its (bits) of grass, stone and mud, whatever is handy.

What'sabout social wasps? They form a communityand work together to build and maintain thenest.

A nest begins in the springwhen the (a) fatal (fertile)female, called the Queen, builds the first few compartments of the nest andlays eggs.

The first offspring are smallfemales that cannot lay eggs. These females, called workers, then build a lotof new compartments, and the queen lays moreeggs.

They also care of (for) their (the) newoffspring and defend the nest with their stairs (stingers).

By the way, only female waspshave stairs (stingers),most social wasps make nests of paper. The femalesproduces the paper by [choling] (chewing) up plantfibers of (or)old wood. They separate (spread)the paper in same (thin)layers to make cells in which the queen laystheir (her)eggs.

Most view(of you), I’m sure, has scene (seen) this (these) nestssuspended from trees, they may also be builton the ground (underground)in the band of [roaden] blows (abandoned rodent burrows).

Notes:

Problems:
One:这次the their, a 混淆了
Two:名词单复数和动词的第三人称问题严重
Three:最后一段成片错误严重
Four:of, and, a, will 仍然严重缺词
Five:of or 混淆了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-21 15:58:04 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-21日的听写情况:

One of the most popular [miks] (myths)about the United States in the 19 century, was that ofthe free and simple life of the farmer.

It was said that farmers were tired (work hard)on the (their)own land to produce whatever their families needed.

They might sometimes tradewith neighbors; but in general they can (could) get [longtest] (along just) fine by relying on themselves, not oncommercial trade (ties)with others.

This is how Thomas Jeffersonidealized the farmer at the beginning of the nineteen century, and, at thattime, this made thing (mayhave been) close to the truth --- especially on the frontier.

But at(by) middlecentury (mid-century), sweepingchanges in agriculture on (were) where (well) and (under) way as farmers began to specialize in theraising of crops such as [cuben, cor] (cotton or corn) and (or) wheat.

By later in the century,revolutionary advances in farm machinery had vastly increased production ofspecialized crops.

And theextensive network of railroads hadlinked farmers throughout the country to markets in the East and even overseas.

By raising and sellingspecialized crops, farmers could forward (afford) more and final (finer) goodsand achieve a much higher standard of living, but at aprice.

Now farmers were no longer depend (dependent)just on the weather [vary on afrats] (and their own efforts).

There are lots of (Theirlives were) increasing controlled bybanks, which had power to grant or deny along (loans) for new machinery, and by the railroads,which saved (set)the road (rates)for shipping the (their)crops to market.

As businessmen, farmers nowhave (had) to worry about national economicdepressions and influence of world supplyand demand on, for example the price [printed in cancers] (ofwheat in Kansas).

And so by the end of nineteencentury, the era of Jefferson's independent farmer had come to a close.

Notes:

Problems:
One:仍然将their the 混淆了
Two:a, the 以及 of 的缺词现象太严重了
Three:名词单复数和动词的时态问题
Three:成片错误严重

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-22 12:27:27 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-22日的听写情况:
Before moving on to a new topic, I want to finish up our unit on arachnids by looking at what may seem a very unusual aspectof spider behavior --- a species where theyoung spiders actually consume the body of their mother.

Unlikemost other spiders, this species lays one --- and only one --- clutch of 40 eggs in her lifetime.The young spiders hatch in mid-spring or early summer, inside a nest of eucalyptus
leaves. Theirmother spends the warm summer months bringing home largeinsects --- often 10 times
her weight --- for meals. The catchis always significantly more than her young spiders can eat. So, themother fattens
herself up on thisextra prey and stores the nutrients in her extra (unfertilized) eggs. As the weather turns colder, there arefewer insects prey to hunt. That's whenthe nutrients stored in those extra eggs begin to seep
into the mother's bloodstream.So, when there are no more insects to feed to the young spiders, they attachthemselves to the mother's leg jointsand draw nourishment by sucking the nutrient-richblood.

Afterseveral weeks, the mother is depleted of all nutrients and she dies. But thenhow do the young get nourishment? They start to feed on one another. Now, ifyou will recall our discussion of Darwin,you'll see the evolutionary value of this: Only the strongest spiders of the clutch will survive this "cannibalism," andthe mother spider will have ensured that hergenes have an increasedchances of survival through futuregenerations.

Notes:

Problems:
*由于这次是听写完后,把听写稿全弄没了,而如果重听写一遍又太浪费时间,然后上面的情况是根据自己印象来判断出来的,所以问题很难总结全了
One:这次没听出来的太多了,可能是个新话题,较多单词不认识,术语不熟悉
Two:成片错误严重
Three:名词的单复数和动词的时态问题

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-24 16:30:19 |显示全部楼层
2010-12-24日的听写情况,这次的语速较以前的出奇地快,以至于很多都听不出来

There is an art exhibitionhere on campus which ties in well with thediscussions we’rehad about of folk art. It's an exhibition of wild life art calendars for abouta hundred years ago.

Like most other folk arts, the calendar pictures were not considered to beargued (art) around (in their own)day.

People just thought of them as a way of decorating a practical object.In fact, the calendar pictures were originally painted (printed) as advertising for various companies thatmake (made) [harnic](hunting) or fishingproducts, like guns of fishing [rats] (rods).

The calendars were handed outfree to customers to thank them for their business.

Most people just [tanted] (hung)the calendars on the (their)walls with (where)the pictures dated (faded) in thesun, and then toward (tore) the pictures of (off) the calendar with (as) each month past (passed). As a result, collectors today place a lotof value on calendars that are complete in a good condition.

Even though the people whoused the calendars didn't regard the [results] (them asart), the original paintings that (the) [prince for may from](prints were make from) often in a (of) goodquality. In fact, many famous wildlife painters created the calendar art to (at) some point of (in) their life.

To them, we will (it was a way) gettingthe (their)work we produced (reproduced)and show (shown)around. One aspect of the [igzibit] (exhibit) I find very interesting is the way thesepictures [flank] (reflect)change (changing)attitudes to world (toward)wildlife.

The pictures in the [igzibit] (exhibit) often portray the[throughly] (thrill and)adventure of painting(hunting) whetherthere are (rather than) anyparticular concern for wildlife preservation.

But most of today's wildlifeart shows animals in the (their) natural surroundings --- without any humansin the scene. This modern of wildlife art appears (appeals) to large numbers of nature labs (lovers), eventhose [was aposed to priticse pany] (who oppose the practice of hunting).

Notes:

Problems:
One: the,of , in, or, and 仍然容易漏词
Two: the their 的混淆情况仍然没有解决
Three:

由于这篇的语速较以前听写的出奇的快,很多都听不出来,从而这次成片错误的现象较严重,但还好很是很多都听出来了

使用道具 举报