注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-1-28 20:46:45 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 a08805436 于 2011-1-28 20:48 编辑

Do you agree with the following statement? People with different interests and personalities cannot be friends.(369)

I disagree with the above statement that people with different interests and personalities cannot be friends. Actually, in my opinion, it is the difference that allies friends and leads friends on a continuous path to growth and progress.

First, different interests and personalities could in fact make different people a good team, in which they could divide the whole task into different part and different people could cooperate and coordinate together. Taking me for example, I am quite good at solving math problems while my friend Mary has a taste in computer programming, which, you may wonder that we could never be friends. Yet we met in The Mathematical Contest in Modeling, and together we solve a lot of problems and finally become very good friends. Familial affection comes from the same interests while friendship roots in difference and individuality.

Moreover, variance and diversification in friendship could propel personal progress. In the modern world, we encounter thousands of problems every day, be it from within or without. Yet friends with different personality could offer us different ideas and solutions to a same problem. Thus we could dispute and in the end we could come to a conclusion that may better solve the problem. Some people may claim that disputation and discordance may sip the friendship. On the contrary, I think that the more friends dispute, the better friendship they may get. Think of Marx and Engels, during their cooperation on the theoretical views of communism, they disputed day and night for a single issue, which do not preclude them from being lifelong partners. This example is the best illustration in which difference leads to friendship.

Admittedly, similar interests and hobbies make people more willing to break the ice and make friends. If two people are totally different, it is hard for them to find topic that could raise interests of them both. However, we could hardly find this kind of examples that two people with so definite disparity. In that sense, different people always have some collective opinions and ideas to share and dispute.

To sum up, we may safely come to the conclusion that although similar interests make people more likely to break the ice, true friendship is generated in difference and disputation.
逆水深寒觅枭雄
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-21
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-1-28 23:11:06 |只看该作者
128日独立作文by
zealot

Do you agree with the following statement? People with different interests and personalities cannot be friends.3696 N8 ?) h  r- X' u# A- v( {1 {- ?/ v

+ a: e9 h6 P: e4 O, ?% GI disagree with the above statement that people with different interests and personalities cannot be friends. Actually, in my opinion, it is the difference that allies friends and leads friends on a continuous path to growth and progress.
% S4 e+ l# e  g. U
' D! S3 T% ?; \2 ]2 i3 `First, different interests and personalities could in fact make different people a good team, in which they could divide the whole task into different part
parts and different people could cooperate and coordinate together. Taking me for example, I am quite good at solving math problems while my friend Mary has a taste in computer programming, which,这个which感觉有点多余。。。去掉是否更好?) you may wonder that we could never be friends. Yet we met in The Mathematical Contest in Modeling, and together we solvesolved a lot of problems and finally becomebecame
very good friends. Familial affection comes from the same interests while friendship roots in difference and individuality.
(这个对比很不错~$ [& ]( D4 T8 e0 A/ r
' {3 _% f2 W* r# x  W5 w

Moreover, variance(variation?) and diversification in friendship could propel personal progress. In the modern world, we encounter thousands of problems every day, be it from within or without. (didn’t get your idea…)Yet friends with different personality could offer us different ideas and solutions to a same problem. Thus we could dispute and in the end we could come to a conclusion that (which) may better solve the problem. Some people may claim that disputation and discordance may sip the friendship. On the contrary, I think that the more friends dispute, the better friendship they may get. Think of Marx and Engels, during their cooperation on the theoretical views of communism, they disputed day and night for a single issue, which do (did) not preclude them from being lifelong partners. This example is the best illustration in which difference leads to friendship.
/ D* P6 |$ B# K! E2 a/ ?% k
* n3 S( c- @4 e  f7 YAdmittedly, similar interests and hobbies make people more willing to break the ice and make friends. If two people are totally different, it is hard for them to find topic that could raise interests of them both. However, we could hardly find this kind of examples that two people with so definite disparity. In that sense, different people always have some collective opinions and ideas to share and dispute
(
个人来说,我更喜欢将让步段放在最开始,也就是第二段的位置~~仅供参考哈~~~)

; Q) p. z! I) `! e+ L0 t1 STo sum up, we may safely come to the conclusion that although similar interests make people more likely to break the ice, true friendship is generated in difference and disputation.

写的很不错哦~~~感觉你句子和词汇的功底很好,学习啊膜拜啊~~~~
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
a08805436 + 1 谢谢修改

总评分: 声望 + 1   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
板凳