声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-11 14:20:04 |只看该作者
5.10 独立
For successful development of a country, should a government focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities?

There is an old saying that education should be started from children. But when compared with university education, which is more important,it is really a tough topic. From my perspective, the answer of this problem depends on cases and in my country, the government should focus its budget more on universities.

In my country, college is  place where most of people get their advanced knowledge and work skills. The quality and knowledge level of people directly influences a country’s development. Since our country is right in the stage of speedy development, the need of highly knowledgable and skilled people resources is more eager than some developed countries. In order to satisfy the vacancy, the government certainly should pay more attention to education in universities.

As we all know, most scientific research achievements which are significant for development of humans are born in university. University is not just a place to train talents but also a place to hold scientists and researchers. The level of a country’s university education represents its scientific level. However, it is a fact that our  country’s university education level cannot compete with some western countries now. This phenomenon gives rise to loss of intellects, which will badly affect the country’s advancement in technology and economy. Investing more money to improve the facilities and give teachers better benefit are efficient methods to change the situation.  

Lastly, let me take my home province for example. There are no big and top universities in my province. Many students must choose to go far away to get good education. They study outside and work outside. As a consequence, less talents stay. What is worse is that fewer high-tech companies would like to invest in my province because there is few researching institutes which in turn exacerbate the loss of intelligent people. Those all serioucly affect the local development. The situation in our neighbor province is just in the opposite. They have some top-class universities and attract many bit companies there. Their GDP is much higher than ours every year.

All in all, for my country, it is a wise and necessary decision for the government to pay more budgets to university education.
You are what you do !

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-11 15:47:20 |只看该作者
5.10 独立

网盘里:
http://u.115.com/file/cli91gvp
苦一下自己。总是好的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-11 16:04:53 |只看该作者
5.11 独立
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
You are what you do !

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-11 16:51:11 |只看该作者
5.11  综合  TOP12
TOP 12
The professor mainly exprresses his doubts about the reading's point that a recently professional portrait is a picture of Jane Austen, a famous English novelist. He insists that from many aspects, the girl in this painting couldn't be Jane Austen.
    In the reading passage, Jane's family ever used the picture in one of her books and they confirm the girl in the well painted portrait is Jane. However, the professor argues that those family members who lived 70 years after Jane died never saw Jane personally. The claim from them are not reliable.
     The professor then points that the outlooking similarity of the girl in the portrait and the adult Jane in Cassandra's sketch cann't be an evidence to support the reading's idea either. The girl in the painting might be one of Jane's relative. The Austen was a big family. It is possible that one of Jane's cousins looked like her.
     Finally, the professor disproves the reading's view that the style of the portrait is like Ozias Humphrey's who was hired by Austen family. He says that the stamp on the back of the painting shows the canvas used was produced by William Link, who sold products 20 years later when Jane was not a teenage girl any more. Therefore, the argument of the painting's style is incorrect.
You are what you do !

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-11 18:11:09 |只看该作者
5.10 獨立 改
你寫的不錯^^
I often hear one saying, “follow your own course and let people talk”, which is a life attitude of today’s most people.It is undenitable (拼錯字嚕) that sometimes we should focus on our own choices, and insist on our own principle, but in my point of view, if we want to be successful (他是形容詞,所以後面應該還要再加一個字), it is also important for us to learn how to accept opposed voice (opposed voice我上google收尋沒人用這個詞,所以我不確定對不對).
Firstly (First), there is an old byword that more heads are better than one,which I use as my motto. Listening to others is a great quality for successful people. By doing so, we can get more information and different perspectives, which will help us make a better decision or make progress in what we are doing. Nobody can be so complete to make no mistakes. When we are limited by our own experiences and knowledge, the suggestions from someone else will sometimes open another door for us. In our surroundings, those famous people who are assumed to be a self-mind guarder (?) are actually good at listening to negative claims. Li Yanhong, the inventor of Baidu, a biggest search engine in China, said in his book that although he chose to stand on his dream, he also took other’s opinions and even abuse which could help him keep a clear mind into consideration. From those critism (拼錯字), he could know what he needed to improve, and how to make his dream more practical.
What’s more, the success of a team is at the same time team member’s success. (這句話不通順) Accepting critism (拼錯字) is a necessary factor in keeping a team bond together. Every social person play (plays) an important role in his/her community. By cooperation, our ancestors survived and evolved from serious natural conditions. And until now, we co-work in different areas in a society to create new human civilization. Coincedence (拼錯字) strengthens a team and divergence destroys a team’s success. Arrogence (拼錯字) is a pesticide (?) in a team. In order to get well with our team members and get successful (success), taking seriously about one’s critism (拼錯字) is essential.
Last but not least, in the process of listening, we can improve our communication skills, which is another important quality for one’s success. A good listener is more precious than a good speaker. Most of us would like to be a friend (with the person) who knows how to respect our opinions rather than a person who always think hisself (himself) right and non-oppugned. Those who have a good habit of accepting criticism tend to have more human reaources which will be a great treasure for being successful.
Thus, listening is a good character for ones’ success not only in career, but also in interpersonal relationship. Also, it is a necessary factor to make a team more efficient and workable. All in all, I strongly approve the opinion that in a team, those who do not accept others’criticism can not succeed.
小可米

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-11 23:23:23 |只看该作者
5月11日 综合 修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-5-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-12 13:11:05 |只看该作者

Do you agree with the following statement? In a team, those who do not accept

otherscriticism can not succeed.

I often hear one saying, “follow your own course and let people talk”, which is a life attitude of today’s most people. It is undenitable(undeniable) that sometimes we should focus on our own choices and insist on our own principle, but in my point of view, if we want to be successful, it is also important for us to learn how to accept opposed voice.
Firstly, there is an old byword that more heads are better than onewhich I use as my motto. Listening to others is a great quality for successful people. By doing so, we can get more information and different perspectives which will help us make a better decision or make progress in what we are doing. Nobody can be so complete to make no mistakes. When we are limited by our own experiences and knowledge, the suggestions from someone else will sometimes open another door for us. In our surroundings, those famous people who are assumed to be a self-mind guarder are actually good at listening to negative claims. Li Yanhong, the inventor of Baidu, a biggest search engine in China, said in his book that although he chose to stand on his dream, he also took other’s opinions and even abuse which could help him keep a clear mind into consideration. From those critism(criticism), he could know what he needed to improve and how to make his dream more practical.
(古语的引用很熟练啊,而且名人的例子举的也很好)
What’s more, the success of a team is at the same time team member’s success.. Accepting critism(criticism) is a necessary factor in keeping a team bond together. Every social person play an important role in his/her community. By cooperation, our ancestors survived and evolved from serious natural conditions. And until now, we co-work in different areas in a society to create new human civilization. Coincedence(coincidence) strengthens a team and divergence destroys a team’s success(unity). Arrogence(arrogance) is a pesticide(这地方应该说是有害的东西吧。。而这个词意思是除害的药物。。) in a team. In order to get along well with our team members and to get successful , taking seriously about one’s critism(criticism) is essential.
Last but not least, in the process of listening to others’ opinions, we can improve our communication skills which is another important quality for one’s success. A good listener is more precious than a good speaker. Most of us would like to be a friend with the one who knows how to respect our opinions rather than a person who always think hisself(himself) right and non-oppugned. Those who have a good habit of accepting criticism tend to have more human reaources(resources) which will be a great treasure for being successful.

Thus, listening is a good character for ones’ success not only in career but also in interpersonal relationship. Also, it is a necessary factor to make a team more efficient and workable. All in all, I strongly approve the opinion that in a team, those who do not accept otherscriticism can not succeed.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-5-12 13:49:09 |只看该作者
5.11独立修改

使用道具 举报

声望