寄托币
注册时间
2011-5-4
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-21 19:32:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: University is the most important factor of success in life.
As we know, the modern society increasingly need people who has received the university education. Thanks to them, we can enjoy the modern technology and other things. It is apparently the most important aspect in our life. Here are some points that support my statement.
The first reason that support my stand is that most successful people in history or nowadays have received university education. This group of people has made remarkable progress in human’s society. For example, the American president, Obama, was gradated from Harvard University. Not only had he, almost all the presidents of American received advanced education. Their achievements, undoubtedly, are related to their experience in university. If someone don’t plan to attend university, he or she would not have the chance to learn the essence of human’s being. I will feel sorry for it.
In the second place, I believe in that someday when you graduated from university, it would be the most valuable memory in your life, because there you could make your best friends there, fall in love with someone there and so on. Every one will be through four stages in life and in university we will spend our happiest time there. In my opinion, university is a must of a person, because university provide us with the truly meaning of mature, the most memorable friendship, and to be stick, it stands for the truly beginning of a person’s life.
Furthermore, university education makes us more competitive in increasing work force. More competitive in work force means a better job with more salary. If we don’t have a university degree, we can hardly be hired by a big company and work in a high position. For instance, my friend, peter, was going to apply for a company meanwhile a person who have worked in other company for a couple years but no high degree apply for this position, too. Finally, my friend was hired because of his degree. Up to a point, it accounts for the exertion of university.
In conclusion, in university time, we obtain knowledge, make friends, and other colorful life, that period of time is the most important and memorable part in our life and it helps us after we graduated. So, if I have a second chance to go to university, I won’t miss it.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-5-4
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-6-21 19:32:23 |只看该作者
求猛拍砖

使用道具 举报