寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-27 19:20:23 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree the following statement: it is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a sense of humor.

It is commonly acknowledged that life without friends proves to be similar as flowers withouts sunshine.
There, of course, exist numorous kinds of friends resulted from different kinds of people. As a consequence, it is becoming a more and more heated topic that which kind of friends is better, intelligent ones or humorous ones. However, no consensus can be reached. Some of people are inclined to intelligent friends, for those friends can provide some advisable suggestions for them, while, in contrast, some other people favor humorous ones due to happiness and relaxation brought from them.From my personal angle alone, since these two kinds of friends all play important roles in our life and cannot be replaced by each other, the comparison itself proves to be undoubtedly ridiculous, I, thus, cannot choose anyones.

On the one hand, intelligent friends never fail to help you out of trouble. I believe there is no better example than the experience of myself. There was a time when I was so tired of studying before the college entrance exam that I could not concentrate any more. Then one of my good friends, friends of intelligence, instructed me with some thought-provoking and profound reasons,
cite several case-by-case instances and encouraged me to persist in the final period. I, subsequently, was really moved by her words and stick to my study until the exam, getting an especially high score and entering my dream university. To be frank, I have to say that without her intelligent words, it is quite possible that I gave up and cannot go to famous colleges. Also, a friend with intelligence can give you some valuable advice when you get into a dilemma. In a nutshell, such an intelligent friends is like a guiding star in your life.

On the other hand, no ones else can compare with humorous friends when they bring so much delight to you. I believe anyone have had such experience that those adorable guys, with a sense of humor, play tricks on you and give you lots of happiness, especially when you are so sad and blue that any intelligent suggestions means nothing to you. Just at that time, you will realize that those friends of humor,
actually, are always sweat and caring ones, permeating positive, active and amuse smell to you. Moreover, getting along with friends of humor make us feel relax, which becomes increasingly precious in nowdays society with rapid pace and tremendous pressure. Therefore, hardly can we consider friends with a sense of humor as a replacable friends.

To sum up, based on my
accounts above, I reinforce my opinion that no matter intelligent friends or friends with a sense of humor, they all means a lot for us, and what’s more, it is absurd and meaningless to compare which ones are better because these two kinds of friends contain advantages cannot be replaced by each other.

有劳了~
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 第一篇独立作文 求批改 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发