2011-7-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-8-4 17:13:37 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
TPO3 Independent Writing
Do you agree or disagree
It’s more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

As the saying goes ”Go out to depend on a friend outside”, in modern society, it is a universal phenomenon that more friends makes perfect. Therefore, I object to the statement which considers that keeping old friends is more significant than making new ones. The reasons are as follow.
  First and foremost, all good things come to an end. Everyone has his own route on his life. Thus, just like taking a train, you should get off at your certain station while others—some of your old friends stay on the train. Despite missing them and trying to keep them, the new environment will impulse you to have new friends. For me as an example, I really couldn’t give up with my previous friends when I just graduated from middle school, and refused to make new friends in my new class, which sometimes led me to feel lonely, moreover, let me couldn’t cooperate well with others as well. In this case, I recognize the importance of having new friends.
  Secondly, more friends means more resource which may bring you more success. We all living in the Information Age, the speed and the amount of information you acquire might represents your life level. According to a research which conducted by the University of Alabama, people have more friends achieve success more easily. What’ more,they live a higher life quality.
  On the other hand, real friendship is permanent, which can subject to the test of time. That is to say although you don’t keep in touch with your old friends for a long time, while you two meet each other some day, you greeting with the other one and still be good friends. For instance, when I came across one of my old friends on my way to visit my mother school, we came naturally to talk with each other, just as the time had never passed.
  Basically, new friends and old friends are all meaningful to people and have different functions. Nevertheless, as far as I’m concerned that making new friends is more important than keeping old ones.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-9
精华
帖子

Cancer巨蟹座 荣誉版主 Sub luck

沙发
发表于 2011-8-4 18:02:55 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽