注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-10-8 23:22:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
10 8
The competition for students in entering universities is advancing at a staggering speed in present-day society. Yet in the meantime, whether Parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs and movies has triggered spirited controversy. Some parents assert that time so precious that children must grip every single minute to do their homework. While some individuals aver that watching TV programs, as well as movies in pare time is also significant for children. In this essay, I will analyze and contract two typical thoughts in detail regarding this issue. Personally, I incline to side with the former one point of view.

On one side, convincing arguments can be made that children should be given some certain time to watch movies and some TV programs because it is beneficial for them physically, psychologically and academically. To start off with, it is very likely that a proper time spending on watching TV and movies is a perfect way to escape from the day-by-day study and leisure their bodies and ease their minds. It is mainly due to the fact that most of children are having a very stressful day in school from morning to night. Also, more importantly, it seems true that some of the TV programs and movies enable us to access to some life experience we could never ever have the chance to taste, by which we could realize the meaning of. This can be best illustrated with the example of a movie named “I am Sam” which I watched days ago. I was definitely enlightened by the power of familial affection, which I could not feel it in my academic life.. An even more significant factor that should be taken into account is that some TV programs could be a valuable resource for academic study. For instance, TED Speech, an educational program, gives the latest and newest information and knowledge—that is to say children can sit right in front of TV and in the meantime, get access to the most brightest mind in the world. Consequently, it can hardly be denied that watching TV and movies plays a no less essential to children than learning academic knowledge in school.

One the other hand, to be sure, it is worth pointing out some views which prop up the other standpoint. I admit that watching movies and TV has its inherent advantages, limiting the time, however, has considerable merit. Because things will develop in the opposite direction when they become extreme, if children are addicted to watching TV and movies, there is no doubt that they have to cry for their performance in school unless they are genius. Having said this, however, further analysis would make it less convincing as long as parents and children make a reasonable scheme to allocate the time for both studying and entertainment.

In summary, speaking for myself, after considering the arguments above, I would concede that parents should take some measure to prevent children from addicted to TV and movies. Even so, on balance, I would conclude that watching TV and movies properly is beneficial and siginificant to children’s life. And I am convinced that parents and children should reach an agreement on this issue.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-10-8 23:48:56 |只看该作者
你好,我也今天剛加入。現在分組還沒出來,我們互批吧?
明天早上發給你可否?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-10-9 06:40:33 |只看该作者
作文已经复制下来了~~~改完了传上来~
这是我的作文贴~我们是一组的~欢迎批改~
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1292096&pid=1775518890&page=10&extra=page%3D3#pid1775518890
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-10-9 10:42:02 |只看该作者
借楼问下,现在还能加入作文小组吗?急切的想加入,10.30考,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 11:32:03 |只看该作者
借楼问下,现在还能加入作文小组吗?急切的想加入,10.30考,谢谢!
nancyfly 发表于 2011-10-9 10:42

能,你就开个帖,写每天的作文,再去发作文的帖子里回复下连接,就会分组了,我也是昨天才进的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 11:33:42 |只看该作者
你好,我也今天剛加入。現在分組還沒出來,我們互批吧?
明天早上發給你可否?
jackieydan 发表于 2011-10-8 23:48

分组出来了啊,有人给你批不,没有我给你批!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 13:03:23 |只看该作者
改完了 有问题请反馈
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 15:20:55 |只看该作者
7# geffer 我之前考的gre,用的句型有的还是准备gre作文时候准备的,托福作文更生活化一点是吧,是不应该多举点例子之类的?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 16:13:19 |只看该作者
改完了~~~自己的见解~~欢迎讨论!!!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 09:14:53 |只看该作者
10  13  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, using e-mail/text messaging is better than using telephone/voice-messaging.

Consider these situations: If you need to be informed that you failed in an important exam, or be laid off by a certain company, which kind of way would you prefer? An e-mail in your mailbox with big black words, or a phone call which brings you the least word you want to hear? These two different kinds of ways have triggered spirited controversy. In this essay, I will analyze and contrast two typical thoughts in detail and personally, I incline to side with the former one point of view.

firstly, texting messaging like e-mail or a simple letter about some controversial problems can offer people some room and time to face, handle, and tackle with them more properly and thoughtful. However, when people are informed these tricky problems, it is very likely that two individuals all become very emotional or angry when they discuss it on the phone through voice message. Here I have a very vivid example of myself. Years ago, my father and I have gone through a bad relationship for we often quarrel for some tiny things. Whenever he retorted my
opinions in my face, I become extremely furious. After my father shifted his way of communication with me, however, things went right the opposite. He began to write letters to me about his thought and pinpointed my shortcomings. My feelings changed too. I attempted to understand his ideas which I never want to think about for a second before. My story ends up with a harmonious or even intimate relationship between us.

Furthermore, I do consider that text-messages could help to minimize the negative influence on people who are told about some upset or sad news, after all, it is a hard time for the speakers to tell those upset information too. People are often fragile when informed with the terrible or horrible news, when they heard them by the phone, it is tend to be a kind of obvious notice like a warming which people might feel sad or depressed straightly form their deep heart. On the contrary, a survey discovered that, when facing two way of telling sad mews, nearly three quarters of all choose the text messages. Therefore, from a psychological point of view, carefully chosen words and proper expressions used in a letter about bad news can allow people feel some kind of relief from the sadness they suffer.

On the other hand, informing people upset information do has its own unique merit, which is a directly consoling to show your concern about those people who are sad and hopeless, after all, some sincere warm words are much more helpful than those cold letters on the screen.

In a summary, admitted that through a voice message you can express your concern and reduce people’s sadness to some extent, I prop up the point o view that text message is a more suitable method than a voice one in the for the concern of reducing its negative influence, because it makes people calm down and reconsider, minimize the pain they suffer.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 14:58:47 |只看该作者
tpo 11 综合写作
From the beginning to the end, the reading text blames people, especially youngsters for doing less literature reading today.Therefore, it cauese some unfortunate influence in culture as a whole. However, the professor criticized every standpoint as being largely exaggerated.

Firstly, the essay mentions that less literature reading results in a shortage of rescources which stimulate people's imagination and understanding of language. On the contrary, the professor points out that several other kinds of reading, such as history, science and politial reading, all of which can stimulate people's creation and imagination. Thus, the argument in the text is not sufficient.

Secondly, the text argues that the forms of superfical self-help books, TV and internet together lower the level of culture in general. The professor again reorts it by pointing that literature book is not the only form of culture. There are some forms like music, movies which are also accessable and sometimes even more direct for people to understand and appreciate culture.

Thirdly, the author of the text claims that it is the readers and investors' fault that fail to support talent writers.This standpoint is unreasonalbe or even the opposite to the situation as the professor argues that there are actually less excellent writers who can create attactive and easy-understanding works today. Therefore, blaming the reader for the degregation of culture is very unfair.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 19:30:00 |只看该作者
你这篇综合写作写的真好吖!~~我自己写了一遍,再和你的对比,就汗颜了。。。。
GRE

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 21:47:15 |只看该作者
12# apple0801

谢谢啦,但我不是掐时间写的。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 22:37:15 |只看该作者
10 13的独立写作!!来晚了- -

10  13  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, using e-mail/text messaging is better than using telephone/voice-messaging.
' N4 u: n) [8 r1 Z" U' [2 c1 \- W
7 e0 ]% A) w/ Z; E+ X
Consider these situations: If you need to be informed that you failed in an important exam, or be laid off by a certain company, which kind of way would you prefer? An e-mail in your mailbox with big black words, or a phone call which brings you the least word you want to hear? These two different kinds of ways have triggered spirited controversy. (我觉得这个假设不是很有说服性,我大概理解的你的意思,但是如果你改成这样会不会更好: If you want to figure out the reason why you are hired out by company, you will choose to phone the manager for details or read the  dismissal letter)In this essay, I will analyze and contrast two typical thoughts in detail and personally, I incline to side with the former one point of view.6 K- }( t8 a6 M+ i

firstly, texting messaging like e-mail or a simple letter about some controversial problems can offer people some room and time to face, handle, and tackle with them more properly and thoughtful. However, when people are informed these tricky problems, it is very likely that two individuals all become very emotional or angry when they discuss it on the phone through voice message.(however后面才是强调的内容,是不是两个位置放反了。) Here I have a very vivid example of myself. Years ago, my father and I have gone through a bad relationship for we often quarrel for some tiny things(这里可以例举下什么事). Whenever he retorted my
opinions in my face, I become extremely furious. After my father shifted his way of communication with me, however, things went right the opposite. He began to write letters to me about his thought and pinpointed my shortcomings. My feelings changed too. I attempted to understand his ideas which I never want to think about for a second before. My story ends up with a harmonious or even intimate relationship between us.(句子可以精简点,主要挑出关键来讲,做对比,比方说,在没有写信时,两个都不愿意听完对方的解释,在写信时,可以把所有的想法都写进去,最后更好得到互相的理解。)

Furthermore, I do consider that text-messages could help to minimize the negative influence on people who are told about some upset or sad news, after all, it is a hard time for the speakers to tell those upset information too. People are often fragile when informed with the terrible or horrible news, when they heard them by the phone, it is tend to be a kind of obvious notice like a warming which people might feel sad or depressed straightly form their deep heart. On the contrary, a survey discovered that, when facing two way of telling sad mews, nearly three quarters of all choose the text messages. Therefore, from a psychological point of view, carefully chosen words and proper expressions used in a letter about bad news can allow people feel some kind of relief from the sadness they suffer.
4 i( E  L' [2 \$ H

On the other hand, informing people upset information do has its own unique merit, which is a directly consoling to show your concern about those people who are sad and hopeless, after all, some sincere warm words are much more helpful than those cold letters on the screen(因为你的观点是支持mail这种方式,这里虽然可以说下电话的好,但是仍然要表明自己立场是支持letter的). / e# V8 h. o: _) Q* p
: [1 N5 s, w( D. A- ?( F- I) @
In a summary, admitted that through a voice message you can express your concern and reduce people’s sadness to some extent, I prop up the point o view that text message is a more suitable method than a voice one in the for the concern of reducing its negative influence, because it makes people calm down and reconsider, minimize the pain they suffer.

总体而言,单词和句子用挺好的,主要是有些地方更简洁点,更直接点就会更好了.
加油!!↖(^ω^)↗
Kovi.
对了,可不可以告诉我怎么传文件- -

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 23:51:33 |只看该作者