寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-10-9 16:37:03 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use the specific reasons and examples to support your ideas.

When someone chooses a job, there are lots of things to consider, such as salary, work conditions, if he will have an office or share a big room with a zillion other employees, opportunities for advancement and so on. However, some people argue that the most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns, I disagree with the opinion.

Firstly, money is no more important than self-seeking .Sometimes some promising graduates from MIT or Harvard
refuse
be an engineer
or a senior manager in a Investment Bank ,although these jobs can provide them more money .Instead, they prefer to go to the poorest rural areas in Africa ,for example , devoting themselves to the development of the local economy . Why they chose that? Obviously, it’s not about money, but about self-seeking, because they have passion to use the knowledge to help the people who really need help ,in this way ,they achieved their value in this world . That also explains why some college graduates prefer attending the Volunteer Teaching Program for one or two year to finding jobs in the big city.

Secondly, for the job itself, there is a significant thing which must be considered, that are
work conditions, I’m sure there are many instances about people work in a factory unknowingly get cancer because of touching the radioactive substances in the product-making process. Imagine that if you could get a high salary at the cost of your heath, would you make the deal ? Nowadays, although the work conditions are not as bad as that one, we still should notice that if the work place do harm to our health, after all,
we will spend most of our time there.

Last but not the least, work pressure is also a crucial part of a job, I have heard that a female employee who worked in PWC, one of the world’s leading accounting firms ,died in her office due to long-time pressure. She is not an exception. Nowadays , more and more people face a choice between high salary and pressure .As a student majored in Accounting ,here is a thing
well-known among female students ,”the longer you work in big accounting firms ,the older you grow”. So , you have to make sure that you can work under pressure----the intense competition among collogues in the office ,the fast –paced working rhythm ,the heavy workload---
before you dream to get more money .

Admittedly , money do play an important role of a job , you can pay for rents and utility bills, buy cloths and afford all these living expenses , besides ,money allows your children get a better education ,also ,it will help
people in need, However ,it doesn’t mean that the money is most important .If a person put money above all ,he might break the law to make money , the corruptions of top managers from Investment Bank can back up my idea.

In conclusion, although the importance of money is numbered, we should still notice that it’s just a significant consideration instead of the most important one.
i can make it !
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-5
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-10-9 23:25:31 |只看该作者
1.口语化严重