寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-26
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-5-1 21:26:42 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 ywh7410 于 2012-5-1 21:35 编辑

TPO1 题目 at university,sports and social activity are just as important as class and libraries and should receive equal financial supports
问题。每段都不知道展开

The issue of weather students should take social activity has given rise to much controversy among different people from different background and perspective. Some people hold the point that students not only ought to spend time in library but also take part in various social activity. While other have a opposite viewpoint that study is the major assignment and students should not waste time in other things.Based on the personal observation and experience ,I deem that the first one as the primer choice.I will try to examine below the specific reasons for student's time spending,according to which I think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.
        In the first place,we would enhance our communication skill. A university is a place where people from different backgrounds get opportunities to interact with each other, Social activity provide our an chance to meet with different people from different background. Students will benefit from the communication skill which is emphasized by society and have a good communication skill can easily capture a ideal job.
        In the second place,social activity is a good place to finding
entertainment .For a long time Learning is a boreing thing. And students will get rid of it .In contrary, social activity,like singing and danceing group can provide our so much fun to release ourself from heavy assignment.It is fantastic to take part in singing,danceing,or traveling groups.
In addition,social group is the best place to make friends.we would take part in one group for the reason that is our interesting. When we confront a person which have the same interest to ourself,we can exchange views with them about our interest.When we meet with problem,a group of people provide a various ideal to deal with it.This process make two strange person becoming friendly more easily.We will be there more frequently and have more chances to know more people.
To sum up, after all factors being taken into consideration,we might come to a conclusion that the advantage of taking part in activity surpass its disadvantage.I believe that students should join in social group not only because group can provides fun but also we can make more friend and personal communication skill. All in all , social activity provide so much that I love social activity.

第一次写。大家帮帮忙改改。水平很不行。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-26
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-5-2 09:12:35 |只看该作者
TPO1综合写作
The lecture talks about 4-days working are bad for worker.However,this is different from the reading passage,which contends that many workers willing to work four days since more free time .
Firstly,the speaker argues that company will spend more money in  four-days workweek than five-days workweek time , because four-days workweek means company need hire more worker to do the same jobs. Company have to pay much money to training the new employee.So cost of company will enhance.In contrast, the reading passage believe that the shortened workweek will raise the company benefits. Therefore, the lecture casts doubt on te reading at this point.
Secondly ,the speaker discusses that four-days workweek will not increase the employment rate,and the reason is that workers have to finish their job no matter weather workweek is four-days or five days.and four-days workers will fell ovetime and a huge load.contrary to the belief in the lecture, the reading asserts that four-days choice will reduce unemployment rate.
Finally, the lecture points out that four-day workweek will be bad for personal employee,since they can more easily to lose job and promotion chance.However, the reading passage holds the opposite perspective.According to the reading that four-days workweek would be better for individual employee.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-5-2 15:49:16 |只看该作者
TPO2   do you agree or disagree with  hold old friend or make new friend      

The issue of weather hold the old friend or make the new friend have given rise to much controversy among people from different perspectives and background. Some people hold the point that old friend are more perpetual ,while others have a negative attitude that  making new friends is a imperative process in our diary live. Based on my personal experience and according to my observation.I deem the first one as the primer choice . I will try to examine below the specific reason for making friends problem according to which I think is the most common viewpoint nowadays.
        In the first place, old friend are more faithful than new people in order to we can trust them. The best characteristic of friend ,in my opinion ,is faithful so that we can tell any secrets to our friends without worrying about it can be revealed. For example ,in our diary live ,everyone always have some questions or difficulties which could not be convenient to talk to our family members or teachers. In this situation,friends also play a vital role in help us deal with this problem . If it is a old friends that we could exchange view with them without any worrying. In contrary , How can we dare to talk them secrets supposed it is a person which you make friends in a month.
        In the second place, old friend are always considerate about us . When we are confront with some difficulties,we don't even  say too much and old friends can understand that we are in a hard situation .When those particular moment come into our life, the first person come into our mind is often our old friend rather than  new friends .For example . in my litter time , my father always tell about their old friend and gained so much help from old friend.
        Admittedly,new friends also have its own advantage.as a proverb says,"everything has two sides".The most extreme manifestation is that the fact that new friends can broaden our vision and friendship network.It also have huge useful in some certain situation. For example,when you come into a new environment , a new friend is necessary for you adapting this new environment.However,we have no complete evidence to agree that new friends are more important than old friends.
        To sum up ,after all factor being taken into consideration, we might come to a conclusion that the advantages of  making old friends surpass the merit of making new friends.I believe people should make more old friend not only because old friend are faithful but also old friend are considerate.All in all old friend provide me so much that I love my old friend.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-2 22:34:06 |只看该作者
TPO2 综合写作

TPO2
        The lecture deems that team have a bad influent in project,However ,this is different from the reading passage ,which contends that ,team is good for a project in many place .
        Firstly, The speaker argues that people in a team can not feel their contribute in the group, because project will be done no matter  if you make yourself efforts in it and we have no name in a project to indicate that contribute we have make. In contrary ,the reading passage believe that team broaden the extent of skill ,experitise ect. Therefore the lecture casts a doubt on the reading passage.
        Secondly, the speaker suggest that a team of group will decrease the speed of making decision.and the reason is so much people have a difficult in reach a consesus.different people have various perspective. It is hard to coming into the same .Contrary to the lecture, the reading passage belief that working toghter can be work more quick in faceing the difficult  in order to deal with it .
        Thirdly,the lecture hold the point that more creative in a team might produce a wasting time .since the creative idea could in a different dirction and if it is not fit with the project ,then it can be reject .so  more creative idea might mean waste more time . However , the reading passage hold the negtive perspective that team's people can benefit from the team working for the creative thoughts.

使用道具 举报

RE: daily writing by ywh7410 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
daily writing by ywh7410