[作文] 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】~小强强强强~作业帖 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-7 17:37:06 |只看该作者
Nowadays, an increasing number of parents are beginning to focus on children’s future life after graduation from school. What measures can parents take to prepare children ready for the afterschool life? From my point of view, asking them to do a part-time job is definitely a good way. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason supporting my argument is that part-time jobs give children more chances to (建议这里删去more chances to,直接用better)understand(ing)to the knowledge in the book. We all know that the ultimate aim children go to school is to find a good job after graduation, but the courses they learned in the classroom are mostly theoretic. Students can put the theories learned from school into practice via part-time jobs. In addition, the experience of part-time jobs makes(改为puts和position连用) them in a favorable position in the future job markets. By doing part-time jobs, they can know well what type of talents the society needs(be familiar with the job market), then learn the skills they are not good at to improve their integral ability, at last find an ideal job.

Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that part-time jobs can lighten parents’ economic burden. With the extra money earned from part-times jobs, children can do things they have planned for a long time, such as buying a new computer, travelling without asking their parents to support them. Take my own experience as an example. During my second year in the university, I found a part-time job to teach a student in junior school two times a week. I felt happy to impart my knowledge to the student, and at last(建议把at last移到句末) earned six thousand Yuan. With this money, I bought a new tablet(这里是想表达平板电脑吗?可以说laptop,tablet通常指药片,也有平板的意思) for me(myself) and a gift to my parents. (这里用到了一个实际的例子)

Finally, there is a point I have to mention, which is that students can’t spend too much time in part-time jobs. Students’ most important task is to obtain new knowledge at school, doing a part-time that occupy a lot of their spare time may have an negative (effect)to(改成on) their study. Thinking about a student who spends all his extracurricular time to(on) a part-time job, he may be very tired after the work, and have no extra energy to do the homework. As this condition goes on, it is inevitably that he can’t follow the teacher’s pace in the class and finally fail to get a good score in the final examination.

From what have been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that in the precondition of not affecting students’ study, asking students to do a part-time job is beneficial to their future adult life, as well as the parents themselves.

觉得第三个点,比较辩证的说一下挺好的。都是一些些小小的问题,总体结构很好。继续加油喔。说的不对的地方,多多包涵啦。
抱歉喔。楼主,我发帖比较少,还不能发附件。sorry啦。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-7 21:05:27 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-11 22:23:28 |只看该作者
6.11作文
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-11 23:46:29 |只看该作者
小强强强强 发表于 2012-6-11 22:23
6.11作文

你好, 611的我们互改吧,我的链接在这https://bbs.gter.net/forum.php?mo ... &extra=page%3D1 你的我明天给你修改好~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2012-6-11 23:48:18 |只看该作者
神探夏洛克 发表于 2012-6-11 23:46
你好, 611的我们互改吧,我的链接在这https://bbs.gter.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1385860&e ...

HI~作文互改是交完作业之后分的三人一组~今天一共十个人交作业,所以我跟你一组吧,明天帮你改作文

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-12 12:09:54 |只看该作者
秋雨荆州 发表于 2012-6-11 23:48
HI~作文互改是交完作业之后分的三人一组~今天一共十个人交作业,所以我跟你一组吧,明天帮你改作文

好的,谢谢斑竹~
我一般都是晚上11点之前才能上网交作业。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-14 15:15:33 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 shendaisy0702 于 2012-6-14 15:18 编辑

抱歉楼主,有些迟了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-14 22:08:39 |只看该作者

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】~小强强强强~作业帖

6.14独立作文
题目:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Recently, we have so many sources of news and information, so that we can not tell which one is the real one or who is telling the truth.

Nowadays, there are so many ways for us to know news and information all over the world, such as Internet, TV, newspapers, magazines, etc.  Facing so many resources, some people hold the idea that it is very hard for us to discern right or wrong of an event, especially when the event is reported differently by different media. From my point of view, I think whether an event is right or not totally depends on its characteristic and our discerning ability.

Firstly, there are some news that should be reported objectively, no matter in which way there are promulgated. For example, we get a news from the newspaper that our President is visiting the United States, can you say that this news is not the truth?  Each media should report this news objectively and it is not necessary for us to distinguish it from different resource. There is another example. One football fan is watching the live scene of the World Cup from the Internet, at the same time, another one is watching TV with his friends. It is definitely that every football player's detailed movement is the same in each of the two resources. So when we get the news like political affairs, sports matches and economic reports in different ways, we don't need to be skeptical about their truth.

On the other hand, we should not pay attention to the truth of the news about entertainment, because these news are broadcasted to entertain the mass. The aim we see a movie or a famous actor from TV is just to relax ourselves after a day's hard work. It is foolish to get the real part of it. In addition, there are information even the people who report them don't know whether they are right or wrong. For example, are the episodes in a science fiction movie really happened in true-life? They are just the author or the director's imagination. So facing the information of this type, it is not necessary for us to distinguish the truth from all the resources.

Furthermore, when we see information like advertisement and news comment, whether it is true or not depends on our personal experience and emotional concern. Everyday there are assorted advertisements in the Internet, TV and newspapers, people have different opinion on these information. If they can satisfy some people's needs, they are useful; if they can't, they are useless. The comment about an event is just a personal viewpoint. We can't say they are true or false. Therefore, there is no truth or falth about the information from different resources, the decisive factor is a person’s opinion towards it.

In a words, when we get news or information from different resources, which one is the real one or who is telling the truth all depends on the type of the news or the information and our personal opinions.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-15 14:58:53 |只看该作者
楼主过目

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-15 22:52:06 |只看该作者
作文已改。楼主过目。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-15 23:31:34 |只看该作者
zypxfkl 发表于 2012-6-15 14:58
楼主过目

多谢。。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-15 23:31:48 |只看该作者
shendaisy0702 发表于 2012-6-15 22:52
作文已改。楼主过目。

谢谢修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-16 17:48:54 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 小强强强强 于 2012-6-16 17:50 编辑

6.16作业

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-18 20:56:31 |只看该作者
6.18作文:
题目:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is better to spend money on traveling and vacation than to save money for the future.

Depending on personal experience, traditional culture, and educational background, some people hold the idea that people should spend money on traveling and vacation instead of saving it for the future, meanwhile others think conversely. From my point of view, It is more advisable to choose the former opinion. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

Firstly, the main reason why we earn money is to pursuit a better life. If we save most of our income for the future, leave only a little for change our life, I think we will not live happily and comfortably. For example, there was an older who saved most of his money in the bank, just used only ten percent of his monthly income to hold everyday's life. In the past decades, he never went out to travel, and spent less money to buy new clothes. One day, he was ill, though he saved a lot of money, he couldn't save his life. Do you think his life is meaningful with a lot of money around him when he dies? If he spent the money he saved in improving his life quality, he may not be sick and may have a more comfortable life.

Furthermore, spending money on traveling and vacation can relax ourselves and make us work more energetically. These days, more and more people are beginning to realize their income are increasing year by year, at the same time, their working pressure is also strengthen. They should find a way to release the working pressure in order to have more energy to continue their work. Investing money on traveling and vacation is definitely a good way to attain this aim. Traveling can make them forget the trouble in their work and relax themselves completely in the natural scenes. In addition, spending more money on traveling can also give them a chance to live more harmoniously with family members.

Of course, some people may be worried about their life when they become old. They want to save more money for their future in case of illness and out of work. However, what they worried about is unnecessary. The complete medical insurance system and unemployment relief can cover their basic life when they are involved in these problems. People just invest a small amount of their monthly income in medical insurance and unemployment insurance, the remaining money can used to improve their life such as traveling.

In a word, in order to improve the quality of life, spending money on traveling and vacation rather than saving it for the future is a better choice for people.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-18 21:42:02 |只看该作者
6/16 作文批改

已看到楼主批改。非常感谢。

使用道具 举报