2012-5-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-5-29 19:22:57 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 小强强强强 于 2012-5-29 19:24 编辑

5.29 作文特训小组作业:
题目:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Does advice given by older people more valuable than from people your age?

From my point of view, it is advisable to choose advice from older people rather than from my peer friends. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason for my propensity for older people is that they have more experience and knowledge than me. They often have experienced the problem that I am facing to.  Before I finish my undergraduate courses from university, I have two choices in front me: going to work or continuing my graduate study. People that are same age as me may have the same bother. So I asked my cousin for advice who is three year older than me. He analyzed both the advantages and disadvantages of the two choices for me, and at last he said to me "Take it easy, just follow your heart". Although he didn't give me the final decision, but after his analysis I suddenly cleared what I really want in my deep heart at that time. Thanks for his guiding, I made the proper choice, and now I am pursuiting my Master's degree.

There is another factor that deserves some words here. People that are older than us, such as our parents and teachers, can give us devices more advisable and strategically. Grown under their education, they are familiar with the current circumstance around us, knowing what is beneficial to us, so they can give us the valuable advice that we will prove to be right in the future.

Although the peer friends that we study and play together can also give us some advices, comparing to the older people, their thought are not mature, sometimes their devices may even direct us conversely. For example, two students are competing for one thing, such as a scholarship. On the way to the final end, one student may tell the other a wrong theory or method related to the course they are taking selfishly, which will lead to his success in the competition.

In a word, comparing to the friends in my age, older people can give me more advisable devices. They are more experienced and involved in our personal behalf, so the advices they given are more suitable for us.

人生第一篇TOFEL独立作文,求拍
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-5-29 20:24:43 |只看该作者
支持了:loveliness:
whether u believe u can or can't, u r right.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2012-5-29 21:43:09 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 秋雨荆州 于 2012-5-29 21:45 编辑

HI,你好,这是dream0611同学给你改的文章,我代他发一下,附上他作业贴https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1383151-1-1.html,今天你们是一个小组的,希望能尽快互改哦~

PS:交了作业之后记得把你的作文贴地址复制一下粘到https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1382505-1-1.html里,这样方便分组,方便大家查找,谢谢!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-5-30 15:38:54 |只看该作者
如何发附件……
给小强强用word改了文章,但不知道该如何发上来,羞愧中……
请高人指点……

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2012-5-30 15:41:37 |只看该作者
回帖数上20即可 4# songlu87

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-31 22:21:10 |只看该作者
2012.5.31作业:
独立作文:
题目:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important characteristic for politics is to accept responsibility for mistake. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Do you agree or disagree?
Depending on personal experience, some people believe that it is the most important characteristic for politics to accept responsibility for mistake, while others hold the idea that having an excellent diplomatic ability is in the first place. From my point of view, I think there are many characters that a great politic should be possess, which are equally important.
Having the responsibility to admit the mistake is one of the most essential characteristics for a politician, even for a common person. We all know that everyone may make mistakes, a political leader, who has many affairs to deal with every day, also can make some mistakes because of personal negligence or some objective factors. If he can stand out to take the responsibility and take measures to correct the mistake, he is an eligible leader. In ancient China, there is an emperor, Tang Taizhong, who is famous for his character of accepting and directly facing the errors pointed out by his ministers. Due to his enlightened policy and adoption of my advices from his ministers, Tang dynasty is one of the eminent heydays in Chinese history.
Besides the character discussed above, there are also other important traits a successful politician should have. For example, the capability of making proper decision, calmness and carefulness, cooperativity, and so on. Nowadays, the world is undergoing a fast development, and the exchange between countries is more and more frequent, so our present should be familiar with the policies between different companions from all over the world and make further plans with them. There are so many problems for our present to solve every day, so a good coordinative ability and working with his subordinates efficiently are also important for a good leader. In addition, how to deal with unexpected incidents quickly and properly is also an important characteristic. The great earthquake of Wenchuan happened on May 12, 2008 is a good example for our national leaders to show such abilities.
In a word, as a great leader, a man should have various excellent characteristics to lead a Party or a country, the responsibility of accepting mistakes is only one of them.
综合写作:TPO-11
In the lecture, the professor is skeptical about the idea of the reading passage that the decline number of people reading literature will bring negative effects on many aspects, such as the library, the culture and the literature’s development.
In the reading passage, it says that there is no other materials can inspire people’s intelligence besides literature. On the contrary, the professor enumerates a lot of other types of books that are more creative and stimulating than novels or plays, such as scientific writing, history and political analysis.
The professor then opposes reading’s idea that spending much more time on entertainment has lowered the entire level of culture. She points out that the culture is changed, and there are more effective forms to express people’s thoughts other than traditional literature. Listening to brilliant music or watching a good movie can also improve people’s literature quality.
Finally, the professor disapproves the idea in the reading passage that it is reader’s fault that the investment on literature is reducing. The professor argues that it is the writer’s responsibility because their novels are more confused for readers in modern society. She also points out that there is no evidence to show that the number of readers today is declined compared to the past.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

发表于 2012-5-31 23:49:52 |只看该作者
6# 小强强强强

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-2 18:46:29 |只看该作者
7# 秋雨荆州 谢谢斑竹大人

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-2 18:47:07 |只看该作者
2012.6.2独立作文作业:

Nowadays, an increasing number of people are beginning to pay attention to education, and there are many ways for us to study everything that we are interested in. It is easier for people to become educated than in the past, and my arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, compared to the past, people can learn new knowledge via various ways in modern society. We all know that, the book is the only intermedium for people to absorb new knowledge and the teacher is the only tutor to impart ideas or wisdom to us in the past. But today, in the information era, computer and Internet has changed people’s life style, even the methods to educate people. For example, we can read eBooks and academic papers in the computer conveniently, exchange ideas with our teachers and classmates after class at any time and place. With the remote education broadcasting system, students can learn at home, and discuss questions face to face with people from different cities, even people from foreign countries. Due to the modern technology, people now can get the new information and study the new technical quickly and efficiently.

What is also worth noticing factor is that governments all over the world are beginning to put education in the most important place. They not only spend a mass of money to build new infrastructures in universities, but also advocate private capital to be invested in education. Thanks to the government’s endeavor, our studying environment has been greatly changed. We can study in the new modernized classroom and libraries, and have many new books to read.

The last but not the least reason I want to discuss here is that the global integration provides more and more chances for people to exchange their ideas to each other, which can make us learn and assimilate different knowledge easier than in the past. For example, in China some of the universities have the abroad exchange program to send students studying abroad for a short time. Students who participate in this program have the chance to study in the world’s best universities during the time of a semester or a year. They can experience the different culture of a foreign country, and share their life and academic ideas to the foreign students.

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that people are now easier to become educated than in the past due to many factors, such as new arising technology, the attention of government, more chances to express and exchange ideas and so on.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-3 13:08:58 |只看该作者
赚积分发发附件

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-3 13:09:40 |只看该作者
赚积分发发附件
hehe

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-4 21:06:29 |只看该作者
20120604独立作文:
题目:Colleges or universities should offer more courses to prepare students for the future before they start working, agree or disagree?

We all know that the aim that students go to universities is to find a good job after they graduate from school. So the universities have the responsibility to educate students and provide them various chances for their all-around development. From my point of view, in order to make students prepare well before they start working, offering more courses for them is only one side, and not all the courses are beneficial to students’ future job.

Firstly, colleges or universities should provide students more courses that are related to students’ future job. More theoretic courses are not popular among students who want to find a good job. For example, course like society investigation can give students the chance to contact and understand society, and from this course students will know which type of the talents that society needs. The employment guidance course can direct students on how to prepare for hunting a decent job and which type of job is most suitable for them. In addition, courses can strengthen their practice ability should also be encouraged.

On the other sides, whether or not students can find satisfied jobs is mostly depended on themselves. Just think a student who spends all day playing games, although the university offers him a lot of courses for his future job, he will definitely not get a job in the job market. Students should appreciate the chances that the school creates for them and make use of every second to put themselves in a favorable position in the future job markets. Besides, they also have to seek opportunities to improve their practice ability. Part-time is a good way for this purpose. Taking part-time jobs, students can not only develop their interpersonal skills, but also earn extra money to support their study life.

In a word, colleges or universities offering more courses is an alternative way for students’ future job, and it mostly depends on what courses they provide for students. No one can deny the fact that whether a student can find a favorable job is deeply lied on their own industrious study.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-5
精华
帖子

19周年勋章 US-applicant 寄托兑换店纪念章 新任版主 Libra天秤座 备考先锋 IBT Zeal 寄托22周年

发表于 2012-6-5 08:59:05 |只看该作者
楼主请过目
We soon believe what we desire.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-5 22:09:33 |只看该作者
12# 小强强强强

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-7 08:53:44 |只看该作者
20120606独立作文:
题目:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the ways that parents can help children be ready for adult life is to ask them to do a part-time job. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, an increasing number of parents are beginning to focus on children’s future life after graduation from school. What measures can parents take to prepare children ready for the afterschool life? From my point of view, asking them to do a part-time job is definitely a good way. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason supporting my argument is that part-time jobs give children more chances to understand the knowledge in the book. We all know that the ultimate aim children go to school is to find a good job after graduation, but the courses they learned in the classroom are mostly theoretic. Students can put the theories learned from school into practice via part-time jobs. In addition, the experience of part-time jobs makes them in a favorable position in the future job markets. By doing part-time jobs, they can know well what type of talents the society needs, then learn the skills they are not good at to improve their integral ability, at last find an ideal job.

Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that part-time jobs can lighten parents’ economic burden. With the extra money earned from part-times jobs, children can do things they have planned for a long time, such as buying a new computer, travelling, without asking their parents to support them. Take my own experience as an example. During my second year in the university, I found a part-time job to teach a student in junior school two times a week. I felt happy to impart my knowledge to the student, and at last earned six thousand Yuan. With this money, I bought a new tablet for me and a gift to my parents.

Finally, there is a point I have to mention, which is that students can’t spend too much time in part-time jobs. Students’ most important task is to obtain new knowledge at school, doing a part-time that occupy a lot of their spare time may have an negative to their study. Thinking about a student who spends all his extracurricular time to a part-time job, he may be very tired after the work, and have no extra energy to do the homework. As this condition goes on, it is inevitably that he can’t follow the teacher’s pace in the class and finally fail to get a good score in the final examination.

From what have been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that in the precondition of not affecting students’ study, asking students to do a part-time job is beneficial to their future adult life, as well as the parents themselves.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】~小强强强强~作业帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
【Daily Writing作文特训小组】~小强强强强~作业帖