注册时间
2014-2-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-11-12 22:43:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 sandy-peng 于 2014-11-12 22:45 编辑

The government is not educating people enough about the importance of living a balanced and healthy life style

With the advent of high-tech and blossom of economy of our society, much more emphases have been payed on the balanced and healthy life style, while the irony is if the government have meet its responsibility to push out enough education on this point in its citizens’ mind. Well, according to what I have experienced in my whole life, I would definitely commit the conclusion that our government can not do more to change that unless our citizens have the ambition to take real action to make a difference.

Firstly, I want to make a definition about what kind of life style can be so called balanced and healthy one. Compared with what human beings had in the past-scare food, starvation , exposure, just name a few, there is no deny that we all must to hold a smiling face to say thank you for what we possess today-no more worry about the basic need of living, further desire for better condition. However, every corn has two sides, excess sometimes can lead to horrible guest unwelcome. Just take a research, everyone can be easily threatened by those terrible phenoms, increasing number of obesity, cancers and other sort of diseases. Eager for a balanced and healthy life style happens to be a necessary obligatory task to every one wants to be a healthy guy.

In the process, the government always take the first step to incentive its citizens to make some changes to it, which is always ignored by us.

I even cannot help to mention that the education comes to our students more personally. No one can deny that we have taken PE courses from kindergarten, even now I happen to be an university students, I have to finish 4 credits on PE courses, which can obviously demonstrate that our government pay much attention on our health from pretty early time and has never goes to a relatively loose stage. Meanwhile, not only through our schooling education, more and more commonwealth commercials about what is and how to keep the balanced and healthy life style appear on TV, which has the biggest access to its citizens, would definitely make profound impact on their minds. Our government catch every chance to help us to get access to a more balanced and healthy life style.

Once upon a time, I happen to read a magazine in England. Since this country contribute to the largest percentage of obesity in the whole world, the government eager to reduce the amount of it and try to take tons of policies into effect. One of them is to bring some beneficial coupon for them as a promising incentive, Under the NHS-backed scheme, those who shed the pounds will be rewarded with cash or shopping vouchers, incentives could be higher or lower depending on the amount of weight a participant loses, although the amounts are still unclear. What a lovely policy it is! This kind of policy still get widespread in other countries, especially some European ones.

Not only by the means of formal education, but also rely on anything which can be a method to fulfill it, the government have educated people enough about the importance of living a balanced and healthy life style, but all is depend on we people.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2014-2-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2014-11-13 15:06:19 |只看该作者
没人帮我看看吗,希望能有人互改

使用道具 举报