注册时间
2012-7-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-5-14 23:35:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 wang_come_on 于 2015-5-15 13:46 编辑

Hello everyone! My name is Jon Frank. I got my MBA from Harvard, and since graduating, I like to spend my time helping applicants get into M7 and Top 20 schools in the US. I am so grateful for my time at HBS, and I know what a HUGE impact it had on my life, so I’m always trying to help other people achieve their dreams of studying at the best schools in the world. And since I spend a lot of time in China (as an entrepreneur), I am especially excited about helping Chinese applicants come study in the US.

So, I hope I can use my experience and knowledge to achieve your own dreams :)

I know many of you have questions about applying for business school, so I invite you to come post them here. I will check in a few times a week and answer as many questions as I can. So… ask me anything! I will also write up advice and post it here for everyone. Hopefully all of this will help you as you embark on this journey. Top 20 MBA applications are VERY competitive, as you can imagine, so I hope you can take my advice and it helps you separate yourself from the crowd and earn one of those coveted spots in a top program. Of course, you can also always message me on We Chat (check my profile for the information!) with any questions you’ve got as well. I’m always happy to help.

Oh, and here’s a bit more about me:

I went to Brown University for undergrad. When I graduated, I worked in real estate in New York city, learning the relevant skills of financial engineering. I spent a few more years in Real Estate focusing on developing affordable housing. I knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur one day, so I applied to (and got accepted to!) all of the M7 schools. Ultimately, I chose to attend HBS, and then went to the top US real estate company Trammell Crow Residential. After a few years, I decided to take the plunge and start my own company, whichI did with my best friend. That business brought me to China, and I fell inlove with the country and the people (and the food!) And that is when I decided to pay it forward, as we say in the U.S., and help as many people as I could to get the same opportunities I had at HBS.

And that’s what brings me here :) So, post those questions about MBA! I’m standing by and ready to help!

wangcomeon:Please don't leave your personal contact information here. Those interested can post here or PM you.
jfrank@mba2005.hbs.edu
Wechat: JonFrankHBS
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-6-14
精华
帖子

美国offer勋章 加拿大offer勋章 香港offer勋章 新加坡offer勋章 英国offer勋章 欧洲offer勋章 澳洲fall勋章 梦舞槿樱

沙发