发表于 2004-7-19 10:22:18 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
发信人: saprina (我的生命因你而丰富), 信区: Visa
标  题: 不知道我算不算过了
发信站: BBS 水木清华站 (Fri Jul 16 18:07:40 2004), 站内

建筑硕士签景观硕士,半奖,TAMU,今年3签。

这次去是因为导师给我增加了奖学金,但是我只收到传真件,正式的信已经寄出来,但是还没有收到,所以我就只带了传真件去,心里有些不安。
我约了12:45,十二点到了大使馆。
今天是金发mm,美男,亚裔,好像还有个大胡子,我身后的男生说都是大水车。
我队被领到金发mm那,年龄大概40。我前面有3个F1都被据签,好像有个自费的男生,金发mm“what kind is your father’s car?” 答“奥迪A六”全场笑,后来他说“奥迪A six”。
我前面一个一千被美男据签的自费男生这次过了,在外面看到他和女友甜蜜的样子。
下面是我:
M:how is your weekend?
CO: Thanks
M: This time my applying condition has a big change , TAMU add the assistantship to me .This is the whole supporting documents.(把所有银行资金证明递了进去)and would you please read my letter first ,because it will help you to understand my background(递申诉信)
Co:(扫了一眼信,看I20,指着左上角问我一句什么)
M:没听懂。我就点点头,yes了。
Co:看I20上的资金
M: The shool will pay about $12,000 for my study,
Co: But it shows that the school give you $8600,
M: (看来刚才白说了) The school add my scholarship. This is the original fax letter, the formal letter is on the mailing way, you know it will take at least two weeks for a letter come here.

Co:  You have got the Master degree on Architecture?
M: yes, but although Architecture and Landscape have close relations, but they are completely different majors . It is the landscape’s bright future in china and my personal interest that make my decision to pursue the landscape degree. I have made a full prepare on this, I write many articles on landscape to disscuse the Landscape project in china, and do some translation work on landscape, because In the future I will become a Senior Landscape designer and a critic, I am not very satisfied with China’s urban enviorment , it is so confusing and there are many problems in the Urban planning and………Here I take my portfolio ,(她表示不看)
Co: 看简历,so you are working in XXXX,
M:yes,I have been working in Xxx for two years ,and I have work as an Architect in XXXX for 3 years,( 指的是硕士时的兼职),My personal saving will be enough to cover the rest part of my study fee.
Co: what is your salary now?
M:5000Bmb
Co: what will be your salary in the future?
M: I made a investigate on my future salary, you can see the wanted ad I down load from the website , which showed that ……
Co:No no I don’t look ,you tell me。
M:at least 300,000 plus bonus! (看她表示质疑,我又用汉语说30万)(我确实知道不少年薪30万的归国景观设计师)
Co: I can’t believe It can be 300,000, I “ll check it.
(手伸向蓝色的check纸和白色的214b之间,)
M:我急了,又要给她看那些招聘信息和salary 调查,
Co:不看,拿出兰纸猛写,
M:不知道说什么,于是我继续说我的回国计划,
Co: 她瞪着我说:don’t speak ,说了两次,
   后来说; I ‘ll check you
M: 看着她写,怯怯的问:shall I add more materials?
Co: 不理我,。。。。。。if you get the original letter from school ,you can take it and come here…
M: at any time ?
Co: yes , oh no, (指着兰纸上)8:00-10:00, all the information are on it , you can see .
M:ok

我拿着兰纸,晕头转向的走道门口,仔细看,大致意思为,
这次我们不能无法批准您的申请,但是如果您下次带着下面所要求的材料来,我们会进一步考虑您的签证。不用再预约交费。
要带的东西有,此信,护照,签证收据,以及JFmm写的: original letter proving increase funding.
在门口处问了个拿到签证的喜滋滋的F1,他说我这就是过了。

我其实还是担心,信马上就会收到,但是再去会不会再重新解释一次,好害怕又是一场空阿,我还要准备什么?请大家说说意见!
famouskelly
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 不知道我算不算过了 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发