2019-6-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2022-7-18 15:34:19 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 listerine1990 于 2022-7-18 15:42 编辑

基本情况:
大龄男超30,职业平面设计师,工作近10年,高中毕业后在技校学习了一年的平面设计没有学位,后来在工作中进修了行政管理的大专学历。
报的美国社区大学CC 2+2模式,报的专业也是平面设计,但是college发的I-20写的是语言课程,去年有过一次B1拒签史。

以下是我整理出来的签证时的问答以及study plan的内容,求寄托签证大神,帮忙分析分析是否合理,如果不合理应该如何改进,过几天就要面签了,万分感谢!!!
还有就是1、B1拒签史对F1影响大吗。2、我学的专业是平面设计,但I20上学语言课程有影响不,3、I20上课程时间是一年,但我如果回答学习需要四年会不会有冲突(我是机会2+2模式读4年的

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STUDY PLAN 部分

1 ) Introduction of my background
From 2009 to 2010 I studied graphic design at XXX vocational school for one year. Later, during my work, I strengthened the study of graphic design through self-study, which made me become a graphic designer.
Due to my education is Not high, I studied to major in administrative management for my associate's degree at the XXXX university through online courses way from 2017 to 2020, Because there was no graphic design major in that university at that time, I followed the teacher's suggestion and chose to study the administrative management major.

2 ) The reasons why I choose to study in the United States
due to I haven't bachelor's degree and lack of basic theoretical knowledge make My career development has been greatly restricted, missed many opportunities to get into good companies, but I did not give up, so I decided to study again.
This time, I decided to choose to study in the United States to complete my bachelor's degree. because the United States has the world's top educational resources, especially in the field of graphic design, It is the leader. According to my survey, It is found that in American education, graphic design majors pay more attention to teaching in the way of basic theoretical knowledge, while China focuses on the practical operation.
Through years of work experience, I have mastered a lot of operational skills, but I lack basic academic theoretical knowledge, so studying in the United States will make up for my lack.
Moreover, having study abroad experience in the US will give me a more competitive advantage in my career in China.

3 ) Why I choose major in Graphic Design and XXX College
When I was in high school, I found that I was more interested in art and beauty, so I chose to study graphic design at a vocational school after high school, but unfortunately, vocational schools have no degree
So This time going to the United States to study, I will plan to choose the major in graphic design again and complete my bachelor's degree.
As far as I know, XXX College is one of the most famous colleges in the USA, it has the best graphic design program among many community colleges, and it also has the highest transfer rate in the USA.

4 ) My capital source
Since I have been working for many years, I have enough funds to support my studies, and now is the time for me to pursue my academic dreams.

5 ) Study plan during my bachelor's study
- In the first year after arriving in the United States, I will study English intensively at XXX college, understand American culture, and integrate and adapt to the local life in the United States as soon as possible.
- In the second year or maybe sooner, I'll start taking my majors while getting to know America's 4-year universities in preparation for my transfer.
- In my third year, I will graduate from XXX College with my associate's degree and start transferring to a better 4-year university for my bachelor's degree in graphic design.
- After graduating with a bachelor's degree from a 4-year university in my fourth year, I will be returning to my country.

6 ) Plan after graduation
Here's what I plan to do when I finish my studies in the US
1. I have already discussed with my girlfriend that we will get married when I return from studying abroad.
2. Live with my parents because I am the only son in my family and I need to come back to live with them and take care of them.
3. Find a good job, and use the useful theoretical knowledge I learned in the United States to apply to my work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INTERVIEW Q&A 部分

Q- What are you doing now?
ANS- I have work now, I am a graphic designer

Q- What will you do in the USA?
ANS- I want to study graphic design for my bachelor's degree in the United States,
Because I completed an Associate's degree in China, not a bachelor's degree,
Many good companies require employees with at least a bachelor's degree.

Q- What is your purpose for this visa?
ANS- I need an F-1 visa to start my program at XXX College in the USA. I plan to finish my studies in about 4 years and then go back to China.

Q- Why do you want to study in the USA?
ANS- because the United States has the top educational resources in the world, especially in the field of graphic design, It is the leader. and you know, having study abroad experience in the US will give me a more competitive advantage in my career in China.
【 in American education, graphic design majors pay more attention to teaching in the way of basic theoretical knowledge, while China focuses on practical operation,
I have mastered a lot of operational skills, but I lack basic academic theoretical knowledge,
so studying in the USA will make up for my lack 】— 括号部分为细节补充,看情况回答

Q- Why go to America NOW?
ANS- Because now I have enough money to support my studies

Q- Why do you choose this college?
ANS- XXX is one of the most famous colleges in the USA.
It has the best program of graphic design among many community colleges
and has the highest transfer rate in the USA.

Q- What is your major?
ANS- I major in graphic design
but first I need complete the intensive English program at XXX College and then continue my academic major

Q- Please tell me about your major
ANS- Graphic design refers to being artistic and professional, using "vision" as a way that communication and expression.

Q- Why do you choose this major?
ANS- Because I am very interested in art and Beauty and I believe that a career in graphic design will be very promising in the future in China.

Q- Why do you choose this major?
ANS- Because I am very interested in art and Beauty and I believe that a career in graphic design will be very promising in the future in China

Q- What's the difference between your major now and the major in the USA?
ANS- Because I work already, I'm a graphic designer, so it's no different

Q- How long will you study in the USA?
ANS- about 4 years, after finishing my studies I will come back to my country, get a good job, and live with my family

Q- what is your study plan?
ANS- In the first year, I will study in the intensive English program at XXX College,
The second year I'll start majoring in graphic design
In the third year, I will start transferring to a better 4-year university for my bachelor's degree.
After finishing my bachelor's degree I will be returning to my country.

Q- What is your plan after finishing your studies?
ANS- Here's what I plan to do when I finish my studies in the US
1. I have already discussed with my girlfriend that we will get married when I return from studying abroad.
2. Live with my parents because I am the only son in my family and I need to come back to live with them and take care of them.
3. Find a good job, use the useful theoretical knowledge I learned in the United States to apply to my work

Q- Can you explain why 90% of Chinese students didn't come back?
ANS- There may be many reasons. actually, that used to be the reality. But things have been changing in recent years and much more students are coming back after they have finished their studies. And, the Chinese government has offered priority for the students from the USA to establish their professional careers.

已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
影zi + 20 + 10 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 20  声望 + 10   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2015-2-11
精华
帖子

2015 US-applicant 美版2016offer达人 寄托16周年纪念勋章 在任资深版主

发表于 2022-7-23 10:56:25 |显示全部楼层
虽然你写很长, 但是我实话实说了, 你的英语水平不行,即便这个是written English, 你的语法错误也很多, 表达也非常不自然。 那么你的口语英语表达怎样, 也不好说了。
察其内容, 你写的各种F1准备也只能算是及格水平, 都是最套话的那些留学必要性的理由, 回国羁绊一点没说, 可以说你对于F1签证的了解也很低。
你的客观条件你自己也知道了, 不好, 国内的本科学位没有, 说明学习能力不强, 那么去了美国能不能学好? 而且拿到的offer也不好, 语言学校+CC, 抛开一切, 这种本身就不好签, 加上你还有B拒签历史。

2、我学的专业是平面设计,但I20上学语言课程有影响不,
最主要的影响是VO可能会开始问你为什么没有能够拿到一个正式的offer, 为什么要学语言, 为什么不提前在国内把语言关解决掉。

3、I20上课程时间是一年,但我如果回答学习需要四年会不会有冲突(我是机会2+2模式读4年的
除去上面说过的问题, 因为你所谓的四年并不是保障的, 也建立于你能够成功从语言学校转入正式学习, 我自己知道的很多最后就是连语言学校都没读完, VO也很清楚这个情况。 所以你要说就说清楚一点, 不要一口咬死就是读四年。

你的这个情况, 建议你花钱找个有时间慢慢给你培训的人, 我不是说你这样去签就肯定不会过, 没准儿你命好碰到一个菩萨VO, 不过你目前这个个方面条件确实欠缺一些。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-6-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2022-7-26 02:11:59 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 listerine1990 于 2022-7-26 02:16 编辑
gterlann 发表于 2022-7-23 10:56
虽然你写很长, 但是我实话实说了, 你的英语水平不行,即便这个是written English, 你的语法错误也很多, ...

非常感谢版主大大的分析,一针见血,非常到位,可惜看到你的答案为时已晚,已经悲剧了
关于语言部分确实是很大的硬伤,工作党加班多底子也不好,想着出去有个环境学会更快点,已经在跟学校方面沟通了,看能不能直接写上我学的专业,其实那个是社区大学,不算语言学校吧,只是他有语言的课程,当语言等级达到要求标准后就会转到学术课程(学校在I-20上也是这样写的),仍然是同一间大学。

不过还是想再试试2000

下面我大概回忆了下面试的对答过程
1、你去美国做什么
I want to study graphic design for my bachelor's degree in the United States,
2、你为什么有学历了还要去美国学习
Because I completed an Associate's degree in China, but not a bachelor's degree,
3、你毕业后的计划
I plan to start my career as a graphic designer in a top advertising agency in China such as BBDO, Ogilvy, and JWT.
4、去哪个学校
Santa Monica College
5、你的语言这么好了为什么还要去上语言课程   (……因为之前有背过答案)
because My English  is OK for simple talk, but it's not ok for Academic
6、你在美国有亲戚吗
NO
7、为什么上次B签拒签后突然转留学签证
其实我一直有计划去留学,在办理旅游签之前就开始计划,只是中间我想以旅游的身份先过去看看美国的环境(其实回答的不算特别流畅,中间有一俩个问题只听到关键的词然后就作答了,最后一个问题干脆就用中文回了)

然后就拒签了…. 全程除了护照和I20,没有要其他的支持性材料

下次再签我打算把最重要的必要性和归国羁绊改这样写
留学必要性:
Due to I haven't bachelor's degree and lack of basic theoretical knowledge make My career development has been greatly restricted, missed many opportunities to get into good companies.
I decided to choose to go to study in the United States to complete my bachelor's degree, because the United States has the world's top educational resources, especially in the field of graphic design, It is the leader. According to my survey, It is found that in American education, graphic design majors pay more attention to teaching in the way of basic theoretical knowledge, while China focuses on practical operation.

Through years of work experience, I have mastered a lot of operational skills, but I lack basic academic theoretical knowledge, so studying in the United States will make up for my lack.
and having study abroad experience in the US will give me a more competitive advantage in my career in China. Santa Monica College is one of the most famous colleges in the USA, it has the best graphic design program among many community colleges, and it also has the highest transfer rate in the USA.

归国计划:
With the rapid development of China's economy in recent years, the graphic design position of advertising, UI/UX, and branding Systems in business competition is increasingly valued by enterprises.
Thanks to the development of the Internet in China, people's aesthetics of vision has been improved quickly, and people's requirements for a sense of design are also increasing. It is foreseeable that the market demand for graphic design will continue to expand in the future.

In the top companies in the advertising creative field in China, they prefer graphic designers who have a high degree or have studied abroad, so I plan to start my career as a designer in a top advertising agency in China after graduation, such as BBDO, Ogilvy and JWT.
Moreover, my parents and girlfriend live in China, and I'm the only son in my family, so after graduation, I have to come back and live with them

麻烦版主再帮忙分析下,是否可行,有通过的概率吗,非常感谢🙏

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2015-2-11
精华
帖子

2015 US-applicant 美版2016offer达人 寄托16周年纪念勋章 在任资深版主

发表于 2022-7-27 13:16:58 |显示全部楼层
没啥分析的, 基本还是一样的内容, 语法错误还是一堆, 你别跟我一个单词一个单词的iterate了, 我也没有这个时间, 你要当真想过就好好翻翻帖子, 资料, 想通签证这个事情, 不要改一稿就来问问改一稿就来问问, 这种明显大段背诵的东西对你签证影响基本没有。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2022-8-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2022-8-4 09:57:43 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 S_N 于 2022-8-5 17:15 编辑

加油,我也看了你写的一些对话,感觉你的回答
好像是个机器人,感觉都是谷歌翻译的出来的英文捏

使用道具 举报