注册时间
2005-8-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-10-4 10:59:03 |只看该作者
7+2+6
听力和语法还是没提高,阅读又变差了,郁闷!!!
我的作文,大家帮忙评一下吧,谢谢!

There is no doubt that normally parents are the best teachers. It lies in that parents are the earliest communicators of the children and they stay together for the longest time and children always believe what their parents aid. All in all, parents have a marvelous influence on their sons or daughters.

To start with, children stay with parents just after they were born. From then on, parents begin to talk with them as well as tease them. As the children grow up, parents enjoy teaching them simple letters, reading fantasy stories for them and helping them acquaint with the surroundings. What the parents say and do can surely leave a deep and long-lasting impression in the children’s mind, which is difficult to change even when they grow up and get old. For instance, when I was still a little girl, my mother always told me that a lady should be independent for all her life rather than depending on any man. That’s why I have formed a habit of thinking by myself and making my own decisions. Mother’s remarks will accompany with me for ever. Furthermore, before children live by themselves or get married, it is parents who have stayed for the longest time with them. Such a long time inevitably enhances the influence of parents to children. Parents’ behavior always leads to children’s behavior. No wonder there is an old and prevailing saying that ‘Like father, like son.’ Children learn from parents through their actions, conversations, attitude to life and the world and so forth. In the end, we can infer what one’s parents are look like from the acquaintance of this person. Lastly but not the least, children believe parents much more than any other friends or relatives. Perhaps that is because ‘Blood is thicker than water.’ When they find other’s view is collided with that of their parents, they cannot help but think for twice and make a conclusion that parents are always right. That’s the fundamental cause of parents’ ability to be the best teachers.

Although most parents can be said to be the best teachers, there still exist children abandoned by parents or with parents who are too busy to tend them every day. In these cases, how could the parents have the chance to be the best teachers?

In conclusion, as parents are the first windows of children to view the society, children’s longest accompanies and most trusted people, they are reasonable to be called the best teachers.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-4-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-10-4 11:01:54 |只看该作者
各位加油!!!1

使用道具 举报

RE: 2005 【冲刺10T】真题模考训练营第三期---2002年8月真题 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册