寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-10 10:26:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
When it comes to the hectic debate about whether a new movie theater should be built in our community, a lot of people hold negative viewpoint about this plan, for the reason that the new theater may bring some side effects such as pollution, noise, and traffic jams, all of which may interrupt their placid lives. However, I will beyond all doubt to welcome this plan, since its benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. There are many reasons why I hold confidence on my point of view, and I will explore a few primary ones here.
First of all, a new theater can provide people for more entertainments in the spare time. Living in the town far from the prosperous city, people in our community always complain about the boring life during weekends. If we want to entertain ourselves with some new movies, we have to take a long time’s driving to get to the nearest city. Thereby seldom has anyone go to see the movie in the theater nearby. Although we can appreciate movies in our home theaters, and satellite TVs are also available, they can never compare the impression and enjoyment that a movie theater bring to us. Hence, it will not surprising that numerous people including me support the plan.
Moreover, a new theater will offer a lot of job opportunities. The theater has to employ some people to work in it. Also, around the theater many restaurants, cafes, bars, music shops, and other leisure and entertainment venues will spring up, for the reason that going to the movies is usually an evening experience that either precedes or comes directly after eating dinner. Therefore, totally a large number of jobs will leaving be hunted for people. All of these are also can be a small amount of economic stimulation which is just what we need to break the cycle of recession of our small town.
Admittedly, a new theater may bring some side effects, such as noise, traffic jams and pollution. However, all of these disadvantages can be decreased or avoided by some strict legislation as long as the government pays some emphasizes to this plan. Obviously, the benefits that a new theater brings to us far exceed its disadvantages.
Overall, a new theater will bring many improvements to our town, and from what we have discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that a new theater is certainly needed to our town. Thereby I will strongly support this plan.

口语录音:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3jj9tj1m2xw

[ 本帖最后由 leadensky 于 2007-8-10 18:09 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-8-29
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-10 12:27:18 |只看该作者
------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to the hectic debate about whether a new movie theater should be built in our community, a lot of people hold negative viewpoint about this plan, for the reason that the new theater may bring some side effects such as pollution, noise, and traffic jams, all of which may interrupt their placid lives. However, I will beyond all doubt to welcome this plan, since its benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. There are many reasons why I hold confidence on my point of view, and I will explore a few primary ones here.

开头相当的好-直接入题
First of all, a new theater can provide people for more entertainments in the spare time. Living in the town far from the prosperous city, people in our community always complain about the boring life during weekends. If we want to entertain ourselves with some new movies, we have to take a long time’s driving to get to the nearest city. Thereby seldom has (主语那)anyone go to see the movie in the theater nearby. Although we can appreciate movies in our home theaters, and satellite TVs are also available, they can never compare the impression and enjoyment that a movie theater bring (brings)to us. Hence, it will not(is not) surprising that numerous people including me support the plan.

Moreover, a new theater will offer a lot of job opportunities. The theater has to employ some people to work in it.(这里需要指出写细节,比如买tickets, 清洁工,保安等) Also, around the theater many restaurants, cafes, bars, music shops, and other leisure and entertainment venues will spring up, for the reason that going to the movies is usually an evening experience that either precedes or comes directly after eating dinner. Therefore, totally a large number of jobs will leaving be hunted for people. All of these are also can be a small amount of economic stimulation which is just what we need to break the cycle of recession of our small town.

Admittedly, a new theater may bring some side effects, such as noise, traffic jams and pollution. However, all of these disadvantages can be decreased or avoided by some strict legislation as long as the government pays some emphasizes(emphasis) to this plan. Obviously, the benefits that a new theater brings to us far exceed its disadvantages.

Overall, a new theater will bring many improvements to our town, and from what we have discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that a new theater is certainly needed to our town. Thereby I will strongly support this plan.

总体写的不错 开头直接入题
两正一负
正: 娱乐, 工作, 经济

负:噪音 污染 拥挤

继续加油;d:
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T小组第13次作业---leadensky [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子