注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-25 19:26:43 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 chelseajcole 于 2009-2-25 19:29 编辑

Do you agree with the following statement:nawsdays people spend too much time on personal enjoyment-things they like to do-rather the things they should do.

"It was the best of times,it was the worst of times",said by Charles Dickens,may still fit to describe the current society.The best things are the material necessities can always be satisfied in modern time,especially in developed country,whereas the worst things are-which I take leave to
believe-people focus on personal enjoyment rather the things they should do.

When we see the panic on walking people on the street,heard the sign in stock market,and felt the anxiety of job hunter,world most careful affair these days,the financial crisis,which originated from u.s due to the subprime mortgage loan crisis demonstrate that people now
enjoy the life of "eat now,pay later".People buy a house to live,a car to drive,a service to serve wihtout paying it and have to borrow money from bank.Unfortunately,they overestimate their refund ability.However,as my words,we should make a appropriate consumption capacity estimation and meet the balance of payment and earnings.The crisis told us that we are now always spend too much time on
relaxation or entertainment much more than what we have created.

Besides economic circles,people around me also prefer to do what they like to do rather than what they should do.My dormitory,for instance,always jollification with college students playing computer games.Three lap-top,connecting with internet,they merge in the net game seriously.Consequently,they not only fail the exams but waste time in their young age without learnt any valuable knowledge.As one of roommate of them,also as a college student,I know the fansination of video game and completely consider that play games all the time harmful for our grow up.The mission of students is study but not the games.

As Maslow's hierarchy of needs show,people at first level is being associated with psychological needs,once these are met,seeking to satisfy growth needs drives personal growth.While people do not worry the psychological needs,as the theory,they definitely will put more emphasis on how to enjoy the life but not what we should do.

It was the epoch of enjoyment,it was the epoch of humen to thought what we should do in order to keep the enjoyment.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-31
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-2-25 23:42:08 |只看该作者
"It was the best of times,it was the worst of times",said by Charles Dickens,may still fit to describe the current society.The best things are the material necessities can always be satisfied in modern time,especially in developed country,whereas the worst things are-which I take leave to believe-people focus on personal enjoyment rather the things they should do.
When we see(saw) the panic on walking people on the street,heard the sign in stock market,and felt the anxiety of job hunter,world most careful affair(看不懂the new key words) these days,the financial crisis,which originated from u.s due to the subprime mortgage loan crisis demonstrate that people now enjoy the life of "eat now,pay later".People buy a house to live,a car to drive,a service to serve wihtout paying it(还是要付款的吧,这样看起来像不用给钱 加个immediately) and have to borrow money from bank(后半句改成but to amortize it).Unfortunately,they overestimate their refund ability.However,as my words,we should make a(an) appropriate consumption capacity estimation and meet the balance of payment and earnings.(个人感觉meet balance不合适,用live within ones' means)The crisis told us that we are now always spend too much time on relaxation or entertainment much more than what we have created.(这个例子我个人认为举得不恰当,只说明人们不量入为出,过度消费,没有说明人民只是注意自己的享受而忽略了社会责任。有点跑题,)
Besides economic circles,people around me also prefer to do what they like to do rather than what they should do.My dormitory(dormitory我记得只有宿舍的意思,可以引申为舍友么?我个人倾向使用roommates),for instance,always jollification with college students playing computer games.(are always addicted in playing computer games)Three lap-top,connecting with internet,they merge(indulged) in the net game seriously.Consequently,they not only fail the exams but waste time in their young age(of their young ages) without learnt(个人觉得用attainment of) any valuable knowledge.As one of roommates of them,also as a college student,I know the fansination of video game and completely consider that playing games all the time is harmful for our growing up.The mission of students is study,not the games.
As Maslow's hierarchy of needs show,people at first level is being associated with psychological needs,once these are met,seeking to satisfy growth needs drives personal growth.While people do not worry the psychological needs,as the theory saying,they definitely will put more emphasis on how to enjoy the life but not what we should do.(这个reasoning有点问题啊,人们满足了心理需求后就不会去做该做的事而是去做让自己愉快的事?愉快也是心理需求吧,既然满足了还做什么。我记得金字塔理论不是这样的,推荐你去好好研究下。)
It was the epoch of enjoyment,it was the epoch of humen to thought what we should do in order to keep the enjoyment.
总结:个人认为这篇文章的的结构很好,开头引人入胜,结尾发人深省。但是中间部分的第一个例子举得不恰当,需求金字塔理论的推理分析不清晰,对例子的分析也不够切题。。
建议:加强对例子的分析,让文章更加有逻辑感。
本人水平有限,如有错误,望请见谅。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-25
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-2-26 22:12:29 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 天使左路 于 2009-2-26 22:13 编辑

Do you agree with the following statement:nawsdays people spend too much time on personal enjoyment-things they like to do-rather the things they should do.

"It was the best of times,it was the worst of times",said by Charles Dickens,may still fit to describe the current society.The best things
are the material necessities (which)
can always be satisfied in modern time,especially in developed country,whereas the worst things are-which I take leave to
believe-people focus on personal enjoyment rather the things they should do.

When we
see the panic on walking people on the street,heard the sign in stock market,and felt (
三个时态不统一)the anxiety of job hunter,world most careful affair these days,the financial crisis,which originated from u.s due to the subprime mortgage loan crisis demonstrate that people now 9 Z, b7 @: u$ x* ?
enjoy the life of "eat now,pay later".People buy a house to live,a car to drive,a service to serve wihtout paying it and have to borrow money from bank.Unfortunately,they overestimate their refund ability.However,as my words,we should make a appropriate consumption capacity estimation and meet the balance of payment and earnings.The crisis told us that we are now always spend too much time on
erelaxation or entertainment much more than what we have created.
4 ^+ {8 c+ g. [( I
Besides economic circles,people around me also prefer to do what they like to do rather than what they should do.My dormitory,for instance,always jollification with college students playing computer games
(句子没动词).Three lap-top,connecting with internet,they merge in(可能是immerse in) the net game seriously.Consequently,they not only fail the exams but waste time in their young age without learntlearning any valuable knowledge.As one of roommate of themtheirs,also as a college student,I know the fansination of video game and completely consider that playplaying
games all the time
(加个is harmful for our grow up可能growing up)(名词形式这样好像正确一点).The mission of students is study but not the games.
; X4 l. R* I- o& C2 ^6 ^
As Maslow's hierarchy of needs show,people at first level is being associated with psychological needs,once these are met,seeking to satisfy growth needs drives personal growth.While people do not worry the psychological needs,as the theory,they definitely will put more emphasis on how to enjoy the life but not what we should do.
0 o; S$ R5 J' J7 t: M- c% a
5 J1 c3 a/ x, B7 v2 h0 p3 l* b
was the epoch of enjoyment,it was the epoch of humen to thought what we should do in order to keep the enjoyment.

因为水平有限,如果有指错的地方请留言告知,不过你的文章很精彩,值得学习
2# 幻风炎

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-2-28 15:26:56 |只看该作者
那天写的比较急,想到一个金字塔就写, 回头一定再去好好研究一下