寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-5-4 22:23:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to develop  your essay.
请于这周六(5月2日)晚22:00前交作文链接。

My answer:
Nowadays, almost every famous person would not get achivement until they have paid his/her hard-working. So with the diligent experiences, they would obtain some special feeling from what they have done. And I think most of them could be called experience. That's the fortune of life. But everyone has his/her private life, so I don't agree that pay attention to every opinions that from someone famous.

Everyone has different pullulate environment. Not every experience is adapt to yourself. As we all know, most of rich person are borned in poor families, so they can quickly know that how hard to make money and how uncomfortable their lives are. And they will study hard at school, even someone who's parents can not afford their children to school, they would be working harder and harder. So this kind of person can comprehend the rough of a good life. They can become rich. But in other hand, the reason why someone who is borned in a rich family, he/she can hardly understand the life's rough, so mostly they would not work so hard. But I don't deny that someone also can become a useful person although his/her family is rich enough.

Everyone has different ideas of life. For a same question or problem, not each person would come out with same solution, that's why human being can innovate new things for better lives. For instance, everyone except Newton takes the opinion that apple drops down is a ordinary phenomena. But with this difference, Newton found out the law of gravity.

The development of society is based on people's hard working and studying from other people, then we can work out new things belong to ourselves.

迟交了,sorry~
记录我的T作文历程 http://blog.sina.com.cn/shurui91
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: [5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 lsr91 第5次作业] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华