寄托币
注册时间
2008-3-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-5-20 23:01:30 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the question.
机经103. The most important characteristic that a person can have to be successful in life

In this era of rapid social leading to increasing life complexity and psychological displacement, both positive and negative effort among persons in what is the most important characteristic that he/she can have to be accomplishment in life? As far as I am concerned, I believe that the sense of humor plays a important role in the success..

To the basic first, he/she could make a friend easily with humor characteristic. Because the humor can lead people to feel relax. For instance, there must be many people who obtain the humor characteristic around you in the class. And he/she make a fun usually, no one could deny that they have comfortable atmosphere behind them, and everyone would like to listen to or talk to them. Therefore, the humor characteristic play an essential role in the communication, and the same time, whether have a good skill of communication is decide to successful in the future.

On the other hand, he/she will have a lot of benefits from humor characteristic for their health. With the rapid of social pace, numerous persons have been forgotten what was real happiness, instead of unlimited working. It is not hardly can image that he/she never feel relax and happiness in common, furthermore, under intensive stress everyday, how a bad health they have. Oppositely, according to recent global survey about the relationship of humor and health, the result that all of people who have a good physical condition and achieved accomplishment, at the same time, processing humor characteristic mostly. So he/she will be an excellent person if they have the humor characteristics.

It can be seen from above, without the humor, he/she could lose the basic skill of communication on the way of success. Without the humor, the stress of the living and work will bring disease to them. However, these problems have a huge influence on personal success. Thus, it is no exaggeration that the humor is the most crucial characteristic that he/she can have to be successful in life.

这篇作文写得我很不舒服,资源匮乏,希望给点这个类型作文的启示。

鞠躬~
有的没的
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-5-21 08:57:03 |只看该作者

In this era of rapid social leading to increasing life complexity and psychological displacement, both positive and negative effort among persons in what is the most important characteristic(这个是从句?那这个句子的谓语是什么啊?) that he/she can have to be accomplishment in life? (这句话太复杂了,可能我水平有限,不是太懂啊)As far as I am concerned, I believe that the sense of humor plays a important(加个most?) role in the success(有了AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,I BELIEVE就不需要了,重复).. 1 T$ |# E: P5 X* \
. h" J# L! h! `" }0 ?
To the basic first, he/she could make a friend easily with humor characteristic. Because the humor can lead people to feel relax. For instance, there must be many people who obtain the humor characteristic around you in the class. And he/she make a fun usually, no one could deny that they have comfortable atmosphere behind them, and everyone would like to listen to or talk to them. (试着改下:Being humorous,they must creat a comfortable atmosphere around them,in which everyone would like to listen to or talk to them.)Therefore, the humor characteristic play an essential role in the communication, and the same time, whether have a good skill of communication is decide(crucial?) to successful(success) in the future

the other hand, he/she will have a lot of benefits from humor characteristic for their health. With the rapid of social pace(With the high-paced life?), numerous persons have been forgotten what was real happiness, instead of unlimited working. It is not hardly can image that he/she never feel relax and happiness in common, furthermore, under intensive stress everyday, how a bad health they have.(我建议把这个句子理一下,分成几个句子,或者用从句说) Oppositely, according to( a) recent global survey about the relationship of humor and health, the result that all of people who have a good physical condition and achieved accomplishment, at the same time, processing humor characteristic mostly. So he/she will be an excellent person if they have the humor characteristics.* i3 v) @! y+ e% X! |+ H

It can be seen from above, without the humor, he/she could lose the basic skill of communication on the way of success. Without the humor, the stress of the living and work will (more likely to) bring disease to them. However, these problems have a huge influence on personal success. Thus, it is no exaggeration that the humor is the most crucial characteristic that he/she can have to be successful in life.' v-

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-7
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-5-21 08:58:57 |只看该作者
我也才开始写,觉得自己没有掌握具体写作的套路。建议你多看看范文。笑来21篇列了一些提纲,能帮忙打开思路,如果有时间看看,也许有用~~

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 lingyao1 第十次作业 [修改]