寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-27
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-7 17:08:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
109 The purpose of many advertisements is to make consumers want to buy a product so that they will 'be like' the person in the ad. This practice is effective because it not only sells products but also helps people feel better about them
文章:
According to the statement, that make consumers want to buy a product so that they will 'be like' the person in the ad is effective a method to sell product and help people feel better about them. But does it sell products well or help people feel better about them? There is no denying the fact that making consumers want to buy a product so that they will 'be like' the person in the ad is a pragmatic ad tactic to sell product. Nevertheless, this method may not be effective to sell product and to help people feel better about them.
Most of us can’t deny that the speaker’s assertions that making consumer feel they will ‘be like’ the person in the ad is a pragmatic ad tactic to sell product. It is undisputable that the competition between the peddlers is more and more acute than before, because the sources of the earth are seriously destitute and many countries are got caught up to the economic crisis. Advertising on TV or other routes is a pragmatic ad tactic to sell product and the latest survey shows that the consumers tend to buy the products which are advertised by prestige.
So many advertisers hope that the prestige associated with the product may attract many consumers to buy their communities and product. As an illustration, in China, people like to accelerate their product’s image by associating with prestige, like popular singer and famous athlete who may make consumers admire their product and feel they will ‘be like’ the person in the ad. Though this way, many products have given an impression on many consumers who admire prestige.
Surpassing this concession, however, I don’t totally consent the statement because it proclaim that this method is effective because it not only sells products but also helps people feel better about them. There are three reasons that people are willing to purchase the product at first sight. Firstly, people access that they buy because they are attracted by its luxuriant surface and incredible application. Secondly, a woman said, “My neighborhoods and friends determine to buy and use it, so I join in.”
We call this behavior go with the follow which means that we don’t want to buy something while influenced by our friends and people who live with us. Thirdly, everyone wants to eat free lunch, to ride free bus, to live free house, so if we see some community advertised on TV which is a bargain which make us feel excited. Then we immediately call the company, “Send me one and now I give you my address.”

But after a few days or months, we may realize that the community is not good as that it is pronounced by TV. Many consumers complain that they are cheated by the company and the quality of the product is inferior. So some product like this may not last long, they could not capture their consumers. If we want to set a good image of our products, the quality of our products is more significant than its flashy surface.
Altogether, to sell product well we must ensure our product’s quality first, at the same time propagate our products and expand our market. Treat your consumers as your families and then your will get the ‘reward’ that the consumers give.
In sum, I grant that ad is a pragmatic ad tactic to sell product. Nevertheless, it may not be effective to sell product and to help people feel better about them. In final conclusion, we must ensure our product’s quality first, at the same time propagate our products and expand our market.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-27
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-8-7 20:57:33 |只看该作者
列个提纲吧。。
全文貌似没几个人会看的。。。