2006-12-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-28 20:49:14 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第七次作业:
writing(Social problem):
Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern building? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

19:52-20:22
Nowadays, the development of society and technology is more and more fast, and require more room to improve it. So there are some conflicts between the historic buildings and modern building. In my opinion, although destroying historic buildings and replace them with modern building is benefit to local economy, I think historic buildings should be protected because of their value in other aspects.

To begin with, some old buildings are representative to the history of our country and our nationality. Destroying historic buildings means forgetting history. History is our imponderable wealth, including both happiness of success and pain of failure. With the successful experience of others, we can go through to our achievement, while having failing lessons, we could avoid to aberrant. Moreover, for some nation, history of tribulation agglomerates force of the whole race. Hence, destroying historic buildings is reducing the whole national competent.

Moreover, historic buildings have considerable benefit of economy. Usually, based on historic interests, we can develop our local industry of tour. Attracted by the beauty and historic value of the buildings, lots of tourists will visit the city, which could stimulate the development of the whole service business.

In addition, these historic buildings could be a symbol of the whole city and culture. For example, the Forbidden City in Beijing is becoming a representation of the old Beijing and even the culture of China. Its wonderful technology of building, painting, and sculpting represents the Chinese people’s intelligence and diligence. And also, the Great Wall is a symbol of Chinese adamancy. An old saying in China goes: without visiting Great Wall, you can not be a true man.

In a conclusion, historic buildings should not be replaced by modern buildings which have no advantages of historic buildings. Modern buildings could be built in every suitable place, while historic buildings could not be rebuilt once being destroyed.

speaking(XXX号机经):
1. How do you use your spare time?

Spend my spare time in the park near my home
Jog, and having other exercise, helpful to my health
Have picnic with my friends, talk to each other, relax the pressure
Quiet environment and fresh air, reading book to improve my knowledge
2. Should cell phones be prohibited in certain places?
I think the cell phones should be prohibited in certain places. Because you will disturb other’s activities.
Firstly, the phones will disturb the message controlling the planes. It is harmful to the security of the planes,
If your phone is ringing up in the library, you will disturb other’s quiet environment of reading books.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-28 20:55:16 |只看该作者

另一段口语

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-7-28 21:12:15 |只看该作者

另一段口语

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-29
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-7-29 10:51:31 |只看该作者
Nowadays, the development of society and technology is more and more fast, and require more(s) room to improve it(itself?感觉这句话结构有点问题). So there are some conflicts between the historic buildings and modern building(s). In my opinion, although destroying historic buildings and replace them with modern building is benefit to local economy, I think(前面有In my opinion,这里I think多余) historic buildings should be protected because of their value in other aspects(such as...加上比较好,前后照应).

To begin with, some old buildings are representative to the history of our country and our nationality. Destroying historic buildings means forgetting history. History is our imponderable wealth, including both happiness of success and pain of failure. With the successful experience of others, we can go through to our achievement, while having failing lessons, we could avoid to aberrant. Moreover, for some nation(s), history of tribulation agglomerates force of the whole race. Hence, destroying historic buildings is reducing the whole national competent.

Moreover, historic buildings have considerable benefit of economy. Usually, based on historic interests, we can develop our local industry of tour(tourism). Attracted by the beauty and historic value of the buildings, lots of tourists will visit the city, which could stimulate the development of the whole service business.

In addition, these historic buildings could be a symbol of the whole city and culture. For example, the Forbidden City in Beijing is becoming a representation of the old Beijing and even the culture of China. Its wonderful technology of building, painting, and sculpting represents the Chinese people’s intelligence and diligence. And also, the Great Wall is a symbol of Chinese adamancy. An old saying in China goes: without visiting Great Wall, you can not be a true man.

In a(不要a) conclusion, historic buildings should not be replaced by modern buildings which have no advantages of historic buildings. Modern buildings could be built in every suitable place, while historic buildings could not be rebuilt once being destroyed

comments:
1.能在30分钟写出这样的文章很不错,全文思路清晰,分段及内容安排都很合理.
2.词汇比较合理,但句型略显单一,如能加入一些被动语态,插入语等,文章会很优秀.
3.感觉开头段可以稍微简单一点,而让结尾段再漂亮一点

口语:
1表达,发音都很清楚,不过句型有点简单,比如sparetime里面几个地方用到XX have XX,可以替换一下
语速可以适当加快一点
2有些小的语法错误,比如名词的单复数等,注意改进:)

个人意见哦,有什么问题可以互相交流,你们共勉,共同进步:)

[ 本帖最后由 yeren7722 于 2007-7-29 11:13 编辑 ]
Still up-and-down...

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T小组第7次作业----holding [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答