楼主
发表于 2006-2-23 18:06:06 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
欢迎拍,请留链,必回拍,同努力!

同意观点:科技带来更多的问题并降低我们的生活质量
1)科技的应用为我们原有的生活带来问题
2)科技本身又制造新问题
3)科技甚至破坏我们的生活质量

附:以《帕帕朗基》中的主人公视角论述……

TOPIC: ISSUE196 - "Technology creates more problems than it solves, and may threaten or damage the quality of life."
WORDS: 533          TIME: 0:45:00          DATE: 2006-2-22

I always hear that technology is praised for promoting our lives, and before I begin to refute the topic with those opponents, let's see some quotations of the "environmentalists' green bible"----------"DER PAPALAGI" which will fully describes the perfect life without technology in the ancient island.

I'm the headman of aboriginals on Samoa Island -----Tuaviis living with my mates. We have the blue sky and green grass to appreciate, the fish and animals to eat and the stones and clams to decorate ourselves. We do not want any more, especially those belongs to PAPALAGIs'(people living in civilization).

Why did the proud headman so depreciate our admiring technology and our glorious life with technology? Let's see his dictation.

First of all, those technologies bring us more problems than it solves. Those arrogant people disdain us for our dirty and poor, however, they own more than us but they are poorer. Thanks for technology, they have abundant and delicate food to enjoy and garnish clothes and shoes to show and protect them, then they become too sick to chase swift animals and to expose in sunshine, wind and the whole beautiful and primary nature. Indeed technology bring them wealth and comfort, yet they loose the whole world.

Beside the weakness brought by technology, there are more new problems. When they have something new or some technology new, they have to record it and manage it, because they have had too many things. Take dinner for an example, if they want to eat a bird they have to use a machine called microwave oven. Everyone knows we just collect a pile of wood and grind two pieces to make fire then put the bird on the fire, and that's all right. But they don't. They pay too much time and power to pay for the microwave oven. Then they read the instructions to acquire how to use it. Next they put the poor bird into the iron box and discreetly prevent themselves to be radiated by those transparent waves. At last they find the box is broken and try their best to fix it. When they fix it at all, we are eating our third bird.

And what is the worst is that those technologies could even threaten and damage our life. The key point is that they totally do not understand how to use those horrible technologies. There are some island in their society especially living clone people which are copies of others just serving for transplantation and that is criminal.(the movie "the island")There are also some computers controlling human beings which create the computers.( the movie "Matrix") PAPALAGI means " the one breaks the sky" and actually they break the pleasing sky with such a diabolical weapon called nuke. According to news, they exterminate each other by this cruel weapon. I usually consider this----why they have to conquer the nature and the God and why they just cooperate with them peacefully?

As one of the last people objecting technology, I can foresee that as long as people living in modern society have to face with big troubles induced by technology, they will miss the old days we live in a naive environment.

[ 本帖最后由 nicky_bide_pan 于 2006-2-23 18:41 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2006-2-26 15:24:50 |只看该作者
哦?可以这样写的吗?从来没见过!
我和我骄傲的倔强,握紧双手绝对不放!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-2-18
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2006-2-26 23:48:53 |只看该作者
大牛那...赞一个

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-2-10
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2006-2-26 23:50:06 |只看该作者
I always hear that technology is praised for promoting our lives, and before I begin to refute the topic with those opponents, let's see some quotations of the "environmentalists' green bible"----------"DER PAPALAGI" which  (will可以略去)  fully describes the perfect life without technology in the ancient island.

I'm the headman of aboriginals on Samoa Island -----Tuaviis living with my mates. We have the blue sky and green grass to appreciate, the fish and animals to eat and the stones and clams to decorate ourselves. We do not want any more, especially those belongs to PAPALAGIs'(people living in civilization).

Why did the proud headman so depreciate our admiring technology and our glorious life with technology? Let's see his dictation.

First of all, those technologies bring us more problems than it solves. Those arrogant people disdain us for our dirty and poor, however, they own more than us but they are poorer. Thanks for technology, they have abundant and delicate food to enjoy and garnish clothes and shoes to show and protect them, then they become too sick to chase swift animals and to expose in sunshine, wind and the whole beautiful and primary nature. Indeed technology bring them wealth and comfort, yet they loose the whole world.

Beside the weakness brought by technology, there are more new problems. When they have something new or some technology new, they have to record it and manage it, because they have had too many things. Take dinner for  (an去掉吧?)  example, if they want to eat a bird they have to use a machine called microwave oven. Everyone knows we just collect a pile of wood and grind two pieces to make fire then put the bird on the fire, and that's all right. But they don't. They pay too much time and power to pay for the microwave oven. Then they read the instructions to acquire how to use it. Next they put the poor bird into the iron box and discreetly prevent themselves to be(改成from being) radiated by those transparent waves. At last they find the box is broken and try their best to fix it. When they fix it at all, we are eating our third bird.

And what is the worst is that those technologies could even threaten and damage our life. The key point is that they totally do not understand how to use those horrible technologies. There are some islands in their society especially living clone people which are copies of others just serving for transplantation and that is criminal.(the movie "the island")There are also some computers controlling human beings which create the computers.( the movie "Matrix") PAPALAGI means " the one breaks the sky" and actually they break the pleasing sky with such a diabolical weapon called nuke. According to news, they exterminate each other by this cruel weapon. I usually consider this----why they have to conquer the nature and the God and why they just cooperate with them peacefully?

As one of the last people objecting technology, I can foresee that as long as people living in modern society have to face with big troubles induced by technology, they will miss the old days we live in a naive environment.

见识了高手,以后请多多指教,楼主的文章基本上挑不出毛病。本人佩服。楼主几天前给我改的帖子,很有启发。望共同努力。
深巷明朝卖杏花

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-2-27 00:11:48 |只看该作者
强强人!!!

强人是怎么炼成的呢?
You want to be really great?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-2-27 00:50:44 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-2-27 01:27:22 |只看该作者
思路好新颖那,真可谓独具匠心..看起来让人赏心悦目..嘿嘿

大毛病好难挑出来,找了点小毛病
Thanks to(for) technology?  我也忘了是用to还是for..汗..

and why not (they) just cooperate with them peacefully?

使用道具 举报

RE: Issue196 改编自《帕帕朗基》 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Issue196 改编自《帕帕朗基》