2007-1-5
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-16 09:03:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
writing:
Most people like other people to make decision for them. but other not.which do you perfer?Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

speaking:
Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school?

Writing:

Should we make dicision by ourselves or give the deciding authority to the others? By and large, either of the two ways has its own advantage and disadvantage, none of them is perfect. Bascially, I prefer to make the final determination by synthesizing the two means.

To begin with, most people like other people to make decision for them, because they think that the onlookers see most clearly and listening to the others brings more information. But this way also has a significant disadvantage, if we are accustomed to depend on other people's decision, we might lose our own view. If so, just image that you traveled in an alian city and none of your acquaintance around, how can you make decision if you should do?

Definetly, being conditioned to make decisions by oneself makes people more independent. Furthermore, because of the differences background, the decisions made by other people might different with each other, which makes things getting more complicated. Many people have met such a common problem-- whether he should keep his position and stable salary or try to get a higher position in another company which accompanies with some risks. If he asked people around him, they can only give him the subjective suggestions. The older one might choose stable salary while the younger friends prefer challenge. The totally different discisions have nothing to do but make him more and more confused.

Nevertheless, we have admitted that making decision without any suggestions from the others isnt wisdom because of the limitation of our knowledgement and thought. Hereby, the best way to make decision I prefered is the mixture of the two method discussed above. For instances, before I working out the travelling path of holiday, I would like to ask other people, especially the ones who have relative experiences to collect as much information as possible. Afterwards, by analyzing these suggestions and considering some unique factors of myself, the final decision must be the fittest one for me.

[ 本帖最后由 冬子 于 2007-7-16 13:29 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
分说  不苛求每次努力都成功
不分说  即使败了也不许倒下
不由分说  美利坚我是去定了

寄托之路,不由分說

铜豌豆
充满了美食、YY、HC、牢骚的自留地

继续八卦我的人,新的一年里会睡觉睡到手抽筋,数offer数到自然醒    ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-17 18:46:05 |只看该作者
批改已完成,请看附件word文档~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

板凳
发表于 2007-7-17 18:56:41 |只看该作者
辛苦了~

==||||| 好多拼写错误啊……不知道为什么俺家的word拼写检查罢工了…………
分说  不苛求每次努力都成功
不分说  即使败了也不许倒下
不由分说  美利坚我是去定了

寄托之路,不由分說

铜豌豆
充满了美食、YY、HC、牢骚的自留地

继续八卦我的人,新的一年里会睡觉睡到手抽筋,数offer数到自然醒    ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-25