注册时间
2007-3-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-7-31 19:38:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
impulse作文小组 生活类 周四作业
it is better to work for a large company than for a small company(周四作业)

Most graduates will confront the dilemma between working for a large company or small one. Different people hold different views. Some assert that beginning a career in a large company will gain more benefit for the future while others believe that working in a small company will be more easy to earn one's life. Personally, i will prefer the former and my reason are listed as follows.

First of all, large company is good for improving one's ability. For graduates, the most important determined factor is whether the job can enhance the abilities including dealing with interpersonal relationship, the resistance of pressure and so on. A large company contralizes a great deal of talents. Everyone try their best to work out a breakthrough and prove their ability, for that the competition exists fiercely. Therefore the ability of keeping well relationships with those talents and meanwhile resisting the press from the cruel competition must be practised and improved visibly.

In addition, large companies has better welfare. It is known to us that most large companies have been found for decades years thus the institution has correspondingly firmly matured. In other words, large companies always provide advantaged training and promising insurance for new employees which small companies cannot compared with. In addition, the profound company culture will has a benign influence on the employees gradually.

In the other hand, some argue that there will less pressure in small company and one work in it will lead a simple and easy life. However, in my mind, graduates are at the very point of devoting passion and energy to the career. Besides, the pressure is necessary for beginners which can promote them to adopt to new role in the society.

To sum up, though the small company has its own merits, comparing them with the advantages of large company, we can sagacious to conclude that working for large company is an better choice.

[ 本帖最后由 lemon1kg 于 2008-7-31 19:58 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-6-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2008-7-31 20:52:22 |只看该作者
Most graduates will confront the dilemma between working for a large company or small one. Different people hold different views. Some assert that beginning a career in a large company will gain more benefit for the future while others believe that working in a small company will be more easy to earn one's living. Personally, i will prefer the former and my reason are listed as follows.?a

bbs.gter.netR)i/e$O1Pq        d
First of all, large company is good for improving one's ability. For graduates, the most important determined factor(of what???) is whether the job can enhance the abilities including dealing with interpersonal relationship, the resistance of pressure and so on. A large company contralizes a great deal of talents. Everyone try their best to work out a breakthrough and prove their ability, for that the competition exists fiercely. Therefore the ability of keeping well relationships with those talents and meanwhile resisting the press from the cruel competition must be practised and improved visibly.V#C f/t{AM}

Y:k
寄托家园Of.N f8]6V:N
In addition, large companies has better welfare. It is known to us that most large companies have been founded for decades years thus the institution has correspondingly firmly matured. In other words, large companies always provide advantaged training and promising insurance for new employees which small companies cannot compared with. In addition, the profound company culture will has a benign influence on the employees gradually. |留学|签证|TOEFL|GREV3u+X] x.YuV
寄托家园W7nD%f7g1o
R.Z

In the other hand, some argue that there will less pressure in small company and one work in it will lead a simple and easy life. However, in my mind, graduates are at the very point of devoting passion and energy to the career. Besides, the pressure is necessary for beginners which can promote them to adopt to new role in the society.|留学|签证|TOEF

L|GREe        O2sQeYyf'j
bbs.gter.net)M6vO U1b_ lp.b
To sum up, though the small company has its own merits, comparing them with the advantages of large company, we can sagacious to conclude that working for large company is an better choice.

从第一段和第四段的graduates are at the very point of devoting passion 。 感觉好像你针对graduates 写得文章啊。
有多处用词不当。须改进
加油。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-11-19
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2008-8-1 20:51:36 |只看该作者
impulse作文小组 生活类 周四作业

it is better to work for a large company than for a small company(周四作业)

Most graduates will confront the dilemma between working for a large company or small one. Different people hold different views. Some assert that beginning a career in a large company will gain more benefit for the future while others believe that working in a small company will be more easy to earn one's life. Personally, i will prefer the former and my reason are listed as follows.

First of all, large company is good for improving one's ability. For graduates, the most important determined factor is whether the job can enhance the abilities including dealing with interpersonal relationship, the resistance of pressure and so on. A large company centralizes a great deal of talents. Everyone try their best to work out a breakthrough and prove their ability, for that the competition exists fiercely. Therefore the ability of keeping well relationships with those talents and meanwhile resisting the press from the cruel competition must be practised and improved visibly.

In addition, large companies has [the] better welfare. It is known to us that most large companies have been found[founded] for decades years thus the institution has correspondingly firmly matured. In other words, large companies always provide advantaged training and promising insurance for new employees which small companies cannot compared with. In addition, the profound company culture will has a benign influence on the employees gradually.

In[on] the other hand, some argue that there will[be] less pressure in[the] small company and one work in it will lead a simple and easy life. However, in my mind, graduates are at the very point of devoting passion and energy to the career. Besides, the pressure is necessary for beginners which can promote them to adopt to new role in the society.

作文写的很好,基本没有错误,、拜读了。
加油,加油。
想请问楼主是怎么安排结构的?我对这没什么概念。可以给我说说大概的思路吗?
谢谢你的批改 很受益

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-7
精华
帖子
地板