注册时间
2009-9-9
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 新任版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-10 23:00:37 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Recently, there is a general controversy on what the kids should do in their off hours. Some hold the standpoint that the adults should lead them to study and play. Another view is that they should be taught to do some household chores. From my perspective, the importance of studying and playing should be stressed rather than another point.

Firstly, I will make it clear what is the highest priority for a child. Actually, what the children should do is to learn some essential skills which is needed in their future career. For instance, they ought to spend more time learning some fundamental subjects such as maths and literature. Taking my own experience as an example, my mother taught me some classical mathematical problems when I was very young. I do believe it is her enlightening that stimulates my interest on maths. So I ‘m always distinguished in solving relevant problems. This should be attributed to my mother’s insight to teach me when I was young. It happens such another that some outstanding scientists, including Einstein, were taught by their parents at an early age. At a same time, children should play to relax and enjoy themselves.

Secondly, doing housework isn’t the essential part for children. They haven’t grown up yet, so the heavy burden of life shouldn’t be on their shoulder. As a matter of fact, some housework is very troublesome such as washing clothes. Some people argues that if the children weren’t asked to do housework, they wouldn’t be able to look after themselves in the future. As far as I’m concerned, they are concerning about them too much. People can adjust to a different circumstance. If there are nobody who can take after them, they will learn to do it by themselves. In my personal experience, I did little housework when I lived with my parents. However, I can take care of myself quite well when I’m far away from home now.

Admittedly, children may do some housework stuff . But what I’ m trying to emphasize is that when it comes to children, it is more important for them to spend most of their time studying and playing. We have different roles at different stages of our life and what we should do is to clarify our first things and accomplish them instead of doing insignificant matter.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-23
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-12-11 20:21:37 |只看该作者
Recently, there is a general controversy on what the  不要 kids should do in their off不太妥吧 hours. Some hold the standpoint that the adults should lead them to study and play. Another view is that they should be taught to do some household chores. From my perspective, the importance of studying and playing should be stressed rather than another point.
Firstly, I will make it clear what is the highest priority for a child. Actually, what the children should do is to learn some essential skills which is needed in their future career. For instance, they ought to spend more time learning some fundamental subjects such as maths and literature. Taking my own experience as an example, my mother taught me some classical mathematical problems when I was very young. I do believe it is her enlightening that stimulates my interest on maths. So I ‘m always distinguished in solving relevant problems. This should be attributed to my mother’s insight to teach me when I was young. It happens such 改成to another that some outstanding scientists, including Einstein, were taught by their parents at an early age. At a  改成thesame time, children should play to relax and enjoy themselves. 文章特地举了人物为例,且切题,不错,赞
  Secondly, doing housework isn’t the essential part for children. They haven’t grown up yet, so the heavy burden of life shouldn’t be on their shoulder. As a matter of fact, some housework is very troublesome such as washing clothes. Some people argues that if the children weren’t asked to do housework, they wouldn’t be able to look after themselves in the future. As far as I’m concerned, they are concerning about them too much. People can adjust to a different circumstance. If there are nobody who can take after them, they will learn to do it by themselves. In my personal experience, I did little housework when I lived with my parents. However, I can take care of myself quite well when I’m far away from home now.以自身的经验为主要体会,切题,内容很不错
Admittedly, children may do some housework stuff . But what I’ m trying to emphasize is that when it comes to children 好词组, it is more important for them to spend most of their time studying and playing. We have different roles at different stages of our life and what we should do is to clarify our first things and accomplish them instead of doing insignificant matter.
作者的文章来看,写作能力和表达不错,而且语言地道,辩证思维也比较强,向你学习,小小建议就是能否在文章末尾添加概括的段落可以简单明了表达自己观点

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.10 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子