注册时间
2005-1-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-13 22:42:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
ISSUE41,决战830拍砖组,

There are many discussions on nonmainstream areas of inquiry and mainstream science for they really exist and what is more, play different roles in our society.Some people think nonmainstream areas of inquiry should continue to exist in our socity because it meets the needs of some people while other people think nonmainstream areas of inquiry should disappear because it is really a kind of superstition.In my opinion,before the mainstream science can resolve all the questions that puzzle people all the time, those nonmainstream areas of inquiry should play an important role in our society.

In the first place, people who believe in those nonmainstream areas of inquiry are mostly the underclass of society and always do not have a good education.What they can find in astrology,fortune-telling,and psychic and paranormal pursuits will give them inner content.People who get better education seldom believe in astrology,fortune-telling,and psychic and paranormal pursuits,however those who gain little education and who have only accepted primary education strongly resort to astrology,fortune-telling and psychic and paranormal pursuits of nonmainstream areas of inquiry. For the different levels of educationa in the developping countries and  in the developped countries,there are more people in  the developping countries believe in nonmainstream areas of inquiry than those in the developped countries. To make people convince maintream science,education is an effective way.
In the second place, the main reason that why people are fond of nonmainstream areas of inquiry is that it can comfort people who worry about their destiny. When people encounter frustration in their job, when people are not satisfied with their family and personal mood, when people want to know what will happen in the future, they often resort to astrology,fortune-telling which can make them balance in their psycology. Due to the existence of nonmainstream areas of inquiry, those people can live and work quietly. For example, when I am still young,my grandmother who was not reccieve any education often went to inquire those people, who is "so called fairy" , what will happen in my family and how avoid the misfortune because my family is so poor and even some of my family members were ill but we had no money to send for the doctor for them. After the consultation, all my family would gain the comfort because we believed the fairy would help us peace and avoid the evil. In a sence, nonmainstream areas of inquiry really do their work when you have no better ways to comfort yourselfe.

Last, nonmainstream areas of inquiry also play an important role to satisfy people`s curiosity about the unknow world. As we know, there are many phenomenons that really puzzle us in the world, such as whether the existence of life in the far celestial body, how ancient Egyptian built the pyramid ,why some civilization are extinct in the past. People certainly have too much delusion which make them unhappy and they want to resolve all these what they consider mystery. However, because of the limitation of scientific techonology, those doubt is really difficult and even scientist can not disclose them, so no one can tell those people the answer about what they puzzle.The only way for them to do is to believe in nonmainstream areas of inquiry.

In conclusion, nonmainstream areas of inquiry should play an vital role in our society not only because it can satisfy people who worry about their fate, but also because it can meet the need of  people`s curiosity about the unknow world.

[ Last edited by staralways on 2005-8-13 at 23:44 ]
多少事,从来急;天地转,光阴迫;一万年太久,只挣朝夕。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-10
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2005-8-13 23:31:40 |只看该作者

先帮你把题目补上

41"Such nonmainstream areas of inquiry as astrology, fortune-telling, and psychic and paranormal pursuits play a vital role in society by satisfying human needs that are not addressed by mainstream science."
我们的愿望!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-10
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2005-8-13 23:52:46 |只看该作者
先通看了一下文章,从body段来说并没有跑题,但是第一段position不太明确,这篇题目寄托上有过同主题写作,斑竹有过很详细的分析,请参见这个贴https://bbs.gter.net/viewthre ... p;highlight=issue41There are many discussions on nonmainstream areas of inquiry and mainstream science for [whether]they really exist and what is more, play different roles in our society.[这句话首先有语法错误的硬伤,第二,这句话没有理解好题目,不是说存不存在的问题,而是说非主流领域的作用怎样]Some people think nonmainstream areas of inquiry should continue to exist in our socity because it meets the needs of some people while other people think nonmainstream areas of inquiry should disappear because it is really a kind of superstition.[前面这句话也是没理解好题目,无中生有]In my opinion,before the mainstream science can resolve all the questions that puzzle people all the time, those nonmainstream areas of inquiry should [不是应该不应该,这是一个事实题!]play an important role in our society.先改在这里,胃有点疼,等会继续
In the first place, people who believe in those nonmainstream areas of inquiry are mostly the underclass of society and always do not have a good education.What they can find in astrology,fortune-telling,and psychic and paranormal pursuits will give them inner content.People who get better education seldom believe in astrology,fortune-telling,and psychic and paranormal pursuits,however those who gain little education and who have only accepted primary education strongly resort to astrology,fortune-telling and psychic and paranormal pursuits of nonmainstream areas of inquiry. For the different levels of educationa in the developping countries and  in the developped countries,there are more people in  the developping countries believe in nonmainstream areas of inquiry than those in the developped countries. To make people convince maintream science,education is an effective way.
In the second place, the main reason that why people are fond of nonmainstream areas of inquiry is that it can comfort people who worry about their destiny. When people encounter frustration in their job, when people are not satisfied with their family and personal mood, when people want to know what will happen in the future, they often resort to astrology,fortune-telling which can make them balance in their psycology. Due to the existence of nonmainstream areas of inquiry, those people can live and work quietly. For example, when I am still young,my grandmother who was not reccieve any education often went to inquire those people, who is "so called fairy" , what will happen in my family and how avoid the misfortune because my family is so poor and even some of my family members were ill but we had no money to send for the doctor for them. After the consultation, all my family would gain the comfort because we believed the fairy would help us peace and avoid the evil. In a sence, nonmainstream areas of inquiry really do their work when you have no better ways to comfort yourselfe.

Last, nonmainstream areas of inquiry also play an important role to satisfy people`s curiosity about the unknow world. As we know, there are many phenomenons that really puzzle us in the world, such as whether the existence of life in the far celestial body, how ancient Egyptian built the pyramid ,why some civilization are extinct in the past. People certainly have too much delusion which make them unhappy and they want to resolve all these what they consider mystery. However, because of the limitation of scientific techonology, those doubt is really difficult and even scientist can not disclose them, so no one can tell those people the answer about what they puzzle.The only way for them to do is to believe in nonmainstream areas of inquiry.

In conclusion, nonmainstream areas of inquiry should play an vital role in our society not only because it can satisfy people who worry about their fate, but also because it can meet the need of  people`s curiosity about the unknow world.
我们的愿望!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-10
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2005-8-14 00:30:28 |只看该作者

不好意思,刚才用变色工具没用好,导致有些地方还是黑的

There are many discussions on nonmainstream areas of inquiry and mainstream science for [whether]they really exist and what is more, play different roles in our society.[这句话首先有语法错误的硬伤,第二,这句话没有理解好题目,不是说存不存在的问题,而是说非主流领域的作用怎样]Some people think nonmainstream areas of inquiry should continue to exist in our socity because it meets the needs of some people while other people think nonmainstream areas of inquiry should disappear because it is really a kind of superstition.[前面这句话也是没理解好题目,无中生有]In my opinion,before the mainstream science can resolve all the questions that puzzle people all the time, those nonmainstream areas of inquiry should [不是应该不应该,这是一个事实题!]play an important role in our society.先改在这里,胃有点疼,等会继续

In the first place, people who believe in those nonmainstream areas of inquiry are mostly the underclass of society and always do not have a good education.What they can find in astrology,fortune-telling,and psychic and paranormal pursuits will give them inner content.明白你想说什么,就是这些伪科学使他们有内涵??第一,这句话表达的意思值得怀疑,第二,这句话太中式英语了People who get better education seldom believe in astrology,fortune-telling,and psychic and paranormal pursuits,however those who gain little education and who去掉 have only accepted primary education strongly resort to astrology,fortune-telling and psychic and paranormal pursuits of nonmainstream areas of inquiry. For the different levels of educationa in the developping countries and  in the developped countries,there are more people in  the developping countries believe in nonmainstream areas of inquiry than those in the developped countries. To make people convince maintream science,education is an effective way.最后一句话扯到哪里去了哦,谁也没说一定要相信主流领域的研究,就算你自己立的论,也要论证清楚啊
看了这段的感觉就是:没有深入的论证,最好举点例子,不举例也要分层次,不要一直都绕着第一句说

In the second place, the main reason that why people are fond of nonmainstream areas of inquiry is that it can comfort people who worry about their destiny. When people encounter frustration in their job, when people are not satisfied with their family and personal mood, when people want to know what will happen in the future, they often resort to 这个词组用了好几遍了,换个说法,turn to sth for help astrology,fortune-telling which can make them balance in their psycology. Due to the existence of nonmainstream areas of inquiry, those people can live and work quietly. For example, when I amwas still young,my grandmother who was did不要犯这种错误啊not reccieve any education often went to inquire those people, who is "so called fairy" , what will happen in my family and how to avoid the misfortune because my family is so poor and even 没有递进关系吧some of my family members were ill but we had no money to send for the doctor for them. 句子结构很混乱诶,你写完后还是要先自己改改。After the consultation, all my family would gain the comfort because we believed the fairy would help us gainpeace and avoid the evil. In a sence, nonmainstream areas of inquiry really do their work不要这样表达啊,function可能好点 when you have no better ways to comfort yourselfe. 这段话意思跟第一段几乎一样,爷爷的例子倒是更适用于第一段

Last, nonmainstream areas of inquiry also play an important role to satisfy people`s curiosity about the unknown world. As we know, there are many phenomenonsphenomena that really puzzle us in the world, such as whether去掉whether或者改后面的,反正语法错误拉 the existence of life in the far celestial body celestial body far away, how ancient Egyptian built the pyramid ,why some civilization are extinct in the past. People certainly have too much delusion which make them unhappy and they want to resolve all these what they consider mystery. However, because of the limitation of scientific techonology, those doubt is really difficult and even scientist can not disclose them, so no one can tell those people the answer about what they puzzle.The only way for them to do is to believe in nonmainstream areas of inquiry.语言问题我就不看了,总的来说,这三段说的意思一样,剖析题目上还要下功夫In conclusion, nonmainstream areas of inquiry should play an vital role in our society not only because it can satisfy people who worry about their fate, but also because it can meet the need of  people`s curiosity about the unknow world.
默默加油啊!可能改的文章中语言较生硬,包涵!期待你的进步!
我们的愿望!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-1-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-8-14 09:28:17 |只看该作者

laihs288 ,thank you for hard working

指出了很多我的问题啊,我将一个个的将他们解决。谢谢