注册时间
2009-4-13
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-26 12:00:31 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 llacat 于 2009-4-26 12:49 编辑

Recently a problem about "what will you do when you face your friends’ mistakes” have been in the limelight. The majority of people claim that they will point out their friend’s shortcomings in any events, while people who criticize this idea, on the other hand, argue that it is not a reasonable way since this kind of act may destroy their friendship. Personally, I definitely fall into the former category.

Real friends, as far as I ‘m concerned, are the people who will never tell stories behind my back. That means, they will point me my errors instead of concealment. Suppose that if you said something wrong when you talked with your foreign friends, 0 do you want them correct it for you or ignore it? If you made a wrong choice before your close friends, do you except them to tell you the right way or overlook your bad choice? Or if you were addicted in something excessive, do you hope your buddies awake you up or regardless of you? The vast of people may choose their friends help them when they were wrong, because an honesty and loyalty person was the true friend for us.

What’s more, when somebody tries to tell the mistakes made by his/her friends, it may be a better chance to have a communication between both of them. In other words, try to tell a friend’s disadvantage skilful may be a chance to improve their friendship rather than destroy it. There were once a public opinion poll held by our university about what way do you want your friends point out your disadvantages. It was 90 percent students choose in some relaxed private way. And almost all of students do not think it will destroy their friendship if their friends choose a right way to point out shortcomings. Because most of them may consider to accept their friends' advice and value these friends ever than before. So it is clear to see, choose a right way and right place to talk to your friends, and tell them your reflections about their mistakes, may improve your friendship. Furthermore, it may also be a good chance for ourselves to avoid these kinds of mistakes.

Certainly, I can not deny that it also be possible to hurt our friendship when we try to let our friends know their shortcomings. “Admonish  your friends in private, praise them in public”, such is the remark of that if people do not know the right way to communicate with the friends at special time may hurt their friends and destroy their friendship.

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that to point out our friends may not bad for our friendship. What we should do is to try to tell them in a soft, reasonable and private way.

还是有好多词被重复用了好几次,这个问题真的是比较烦…来拍文的同学可以给点关于怎么练习转换句式和单词的建议吗?我知道最直接的办法就是看范文,现在也在看,可是还想知道点别的办法…交流下吧~
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-4-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-26 19:47:27 |只看该作者
Recently a problem about "what will you do when you face your friends’ mistakes” have been in the limelight. The majority of people claim that they will point out their friend’s shortcomings in any events, while people who criticize this idea, on the other hand, argue that it is not a reasonable way since this kind of act may destroy their friendship. Personally, I definitely fall into the former category.

Real(
私以为True更好) friends, as far as I ‘m concerned, are the people who will never tell stories behind my back. That means, they will point me(? point out) my errors instead of concealment. Suppose that if you said something wrong when you talked with your foreign friends, 0 do you want them correct it for you or ignore it? If you made a wrong choice before(before?) your close friends, do you except(expect) them to tell you the right way or overlook your bad choice? Or if you were addicted in something excessive, do you hope your buddies awake you up or regardless of you? The vast of people may choose their friends help them when they were wrong, because an honesty and loyalty person was the true friend for us.

What’s more, when somebody tries to tell the mistakes made by his/her friends, it may be a better chance to have a communication between both of them. In other words, trying to tell a friend’s disadvantage skilful(?) may be a chance to improve their friendship rather than destroy it. There were(was) once a public opinion poll held by our university about what(? in which) way do you want your friends point out your disadvantages. It was 90 percent students who(我猜你是打算用强调句型) choose(chose) in some relaxed private way. And almost all of students do(did) not think it will(would) destroy their friendship if their friends choose(chose) a right way to point out shortcomings. Because most of them may consider to accept their friends' advice and value these friends ever than before(句子结构不完整。because引导的是从句,别忘了主句。更不能拿它作为一整个句子。). So it is clear to see, choose a right way and right place to talk to your friends, and tell them your reflections about their mistakes, may improve your friendship. Furthermore, it may also be a good chance for ourselves to avoid these kinds of mistakes.

Certainly, I can not deny that it also be possible to hurt our friendship when we try to let our friends know their shortcomings.
“Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public”, such is the remark of that if people do not know the right way to communicate with the friends at special time may hurt their friends and destroy their friendship.(
这种表述满好的。)

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that to point out our friends may not
be bad for our friendship. What we should do is to try to tell them in a soft, reasonable and private way.

【除了看范文就是翻字典吧。经常用的那几个词,多翻翻同义词总结一些好了。什么“说明”、“论证”、“增进”、“破坏”等等。尽可能找到不同的替代词。
P.S.:貌似这一篇和上一篇我改的结构及措辞很像,还是看得出模板的影子的。】

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-16
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-26 21:49:32 |只看该作者
Recently a problem about "what will you do when you face your friends’ mistakes” have (has)been in the limelight. The majority of people claim that they will point out their friend’s shortcomings in any events, while people who criticize this idea, on the other hand, argue that it is not a reasonable way since this kind of act(action) may destroy their friendship. Personally, I definitely fall into the former category
Real friends, as far as I ‘m concerned, are the people who will never tell stories behind my back. That means, they will point (point out) my errors instead of concealments. To Suppose that if you said something wrong when you talked with your foreign friends,  do you want them to correct it for you or ignore it? If you made a wrong choice before(before?) your close friends, do you except(expect) them to tell you the right way or overlook your bad choice? Or if you were addicted in something excessive, do you hope your buddies awake you up or regardless of you? The vast of people may choose their friends help them when they were wrong, because an honesty and loyalty person was the true friend for us
What’s more, when somebody tries to tell the mistakes made by his/her friends, it may be a better chance to have a communication between both of them. In other words, trying to tell a friend’s disadvantage skilful(你想表达有艺术性的吗?) may be a chance to improve their friendship rather than destroy it. There were(was) once a public opinion poll held by our university about what( in which) way do you want your friends point out your disadvantages. It was 90 percent students who choose in some relaxed private way(ways). And almost all of students do(did) not think it will(would) destroy their friendship if their friends choose a right way to point out shortcomings. Because most of them may consider to accept their friends' advice and value these friends ever than before(句子结构不完整)because. So it is clear to see, choose a right way and right place to talk to your friends, and tell them your reflections about their mistakes, may improve your friendship. Furthermore, it may also be a good chance for ourselves to avoid these kinds of mistakes. (观点很好)

Certainly, I can not deny that it also be possible to hurt our friendship when we try to let our friends know their shortcomings. “Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public”, such is the remark of that if people do not know the right way to communicate with the friends at special time may hurt their friends and destroy their friendship.(挺好的)

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that to point out our friends may not be bad for our friendship. What we should do is to try to tell them in a soft, reasonable and private way.

跟楼上观点差不多,呵呵

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 llacat 第3作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子