2009-3-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-9-20 22:40:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
9.19 为大公司工作好还是为小公司工作好!
Nowadays, people become more and more realistic so that they do not like to stay one job for a long time. Changing jobs among different companies becomes a normal phenomenon for them. So, the hot topic is about the question: which one is more beneficial for people, big company or small company? People may hold different views about this issue. In my opinion, taking all aspects into consideration, big companies offer more advantages than small companies.

To begin with, big companies mostly provide better welfare and higher salaries for employees, because they have stronger financial strength and make more profits in bigger market. For instance, a lot of renowned information technology companies such as Microsoft, Apple and Google earn their fame in their excellent care and concern about their employees. They not only offer more money, but also enable their employees to enjoy free meals and free travels. Some of them even spend a lot of money and time on preparing each employee's birthday party, which really can attract more outstanding people to take part in them because working in this kind of company make them feel like in a big family.

Moreover, big companies offer more opportunities to their employees to work with a large number of excellent people and more chances to obtain training or other skills practice. Taking me as a example, I used to be an intern in IBM research department, where I met a lot of distinguished researchers in the field of computer science. When we discussed in a team, they always inspired my mind and shared their research experience. I really learned a lot from the internship and always hope that I can be employed by IBM.

Of course, some people may argue that working in small companies can give you more spaces to develop and you can enjoy more freedom that you cannot gain in big companies. It should be admitted that small companies have more flexibility than big companies and employees who work in those companies are under less pressures. However, if people do not join big companies, they will probably never realize their potentials and gain chances to communicate with experts ranging from technology to management.

In conclusion, although small companies provide more freedom and less pressures to employees, big companies enable people to enjoy much better life conditions and acquire more chances to expand their horizon and to improve their skills. Therefore, I am strongly convinced that working in big companies is much better than working in small companies.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 2009 进军美利坚作文组 wondersmiths2第二十七次作业 9.19 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子