寄托币
注册时间
2006-5-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-9 20:52:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The majority of people tend to take a favorable attitude towards the argument that fossil could be bought and preserved by private owners. However, I disagree with the point of view. In my opinion, fossil should be owned by museums and all human beings, rather than by a small amount of people.

To begin with, I concede that there are a majority of people who is strongly interested in the culture of ancient times, have the ability to buy and protect the fossil. In some extent, they could use many more kinds of ways to get the fossil they want, and preserving these heritages of history. However, the kinds of people always have much private nature. They rarely have the idea of sharing these treasures to public, because these treasures are always immeasurable. Therefore, it is impossible for them to donate the fossil to museum or some social organizations. From the point above, we may forgive the private owners to take the fossil as their private treasure, but the fossil is the heritage of the world history, and it should be owned by all humans and all other creatures in the planet not just a small amount of people, for the fossil was created by the efforts of the creatures in the earth. In another, the privatization of fossil would stop researchers from researching on them, especially the fossil have great value towards the animal which had become extinct. Therefore, these kinds of actions severely block the process of world history research.

More over, the fossils which are placed in museum and some social organizations allow the common people to visit and appreciate. Take the biology class for example. When the teacher showed the picture of dinosaurs in the classroom, the children may be very curious about this type of animals, because they are huge and full of mysterious. If the teacher could lead the children to museum to watch the fossil of dinosaur, it would be greatly for the children to understand dinosaur.

With the factors discussed above, I would like to come to a conclusion that fossil is the treasure of the whole world, should not be privately preserved.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-2-10 09:55:18 |只看该作者
The majority of people tend to take a favorable attitude towards the argument that fossil could be bought and preserved by private owners. However, I disagree with the(this
point of view. In my opinion, fossil should be owned by museums and all human beings, rather than by a small amount of people./ L/ {: ~; c. A* {; a$ c* y

To begin with, I concede that there are a majority of people,
who is strongly interested in the culture of ancient times(作插入语比较好), have the (aability to buy and protect the fossil. In (这个应该是to)some extent, they could use many more kinds of ways to get the fossil they want, and
preserving(和前面对应动词的时态不一致,建议把and改成thereby
these heritages of history. However, the kinds of people always have much private nature. They rarely have the idea of sharing these treasures to public, because these treasures are always immeasurable. Therefore, it is impossible for them to donate the fossil to museum or some social organizations. From the(this
point above, we may forgive the private owners to take the fossil as their private treasure, but the fossil is the heritage of the world history, and it (建议改成andshould be owned by all humans and all (建议滤去)other creatures in the(this
planet not just a small amount of people, for the fossil was created by the efforts of the creatures in the earth. In another, the privatization of fossil would stop researchers from researching on them, especially the fossil have great value towards the animal which had become extinct. Therefore, these kinds of actions severely block the process of world history research.
5 e7 d! ^  A* L( [$ {# J5 L  Y  y2 z
More over, the fossils which are placed in museum and some social organizations allow the common people to visit and appreciate. Take the (a前面没有提到过用the不恰当)biology class for example. When the teacher showed the picture (sof dinosaurs in the classroom, the children may be very curious about this type of animals, because they are
(建议改成ofhuge and full of mysterious. If the teacher could lead the children to museum to watch the fossil (s)of dinosaur, it would be greatly beneficial for the children to understand dinosaur.(有语病吧,很别扭,加了个beneficial就好点吧)6 K! u8 a. g4 O
2 Q2 b+ G" K& e0 \5 k* R; b
With the factors discussed above, I would like to come to a conclusion that fossil is the treasure of the whole world, (改成andshould not be privately preserved.
呵呵,新人,多多包涵喔,感觉你的比我的好多了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-2
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-2-10 09:57:24 |只看该作者
怎么发表后,字体的颜色就没有了呢?

使用道具 举报