注册时间
2010-3-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-23 11:44:18 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 强哥很强大 于 2010-3-23 16:56 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
4 S( v+ O6 t0 `Teachers should assign homework to their students every day.
      Is assigning homework every day necessary to students?Some people think everyday homework is a heavy task for students and they should study without any press.But my view is that teachers should assign homework to their students every day.I have many reasons to support my propensiy.
      First of all,teachers should take many measures to make sure all their students have gains and homework can be a very effective way .Doing homework can help you to review what you have learned in school.It is indispensable if students want to learn a lot and recieve  high grades.No pains no gains.
      Secondly,homework is a feedback to teachers from their students so that teachers can get over whether they learned well and make  better teaching plans.From correcting homework,teachers get many messages and talk to their students easily.It is a very important way for teachers to do their work and exchange ideas with students  every day.
      Last,finshing homework is not a boring task like copyying words many times or doing  hard exercise problems which you can never work out as we thought.It is not the counter of fascinating.It can be very interesting through using funny methods.Students can also write down suggestions and the words they want to talk to their teachers or even dairly life and feelings in their homework.It is a good way of comunication and improving their desire for studies.
      However,we should give students enough time for rest and hobbies.Homework will be useless when students facing their task full of unhappy and presses.Considering all the advantages and disadvantages, assigning homework  every day is a better way for students.In my opinopn,it can improve teaching quality and help students have a nice school time.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-5
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-3-23 21:53:24 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报