注册时间
2010-3-22
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-7-5 16:10:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
TOEFL独立作文

A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your country? Use specific reasons in your recommendation.

Being a person brought up in countryside, I understand deeply that agriculture plays an important role in our country. As far as I am concerned, I prefer to build the agriculture research center instead of business research center in our country for follow reasons:
First of all, there are a great number of populations, more than 20% of the whole world populations, live in China. Being a developing country based on agriculture, it's vitally important to increase agriculture product to meet the population's primary demands for survival in China. In some distended indigent mountain area and countryside such as GanSu and NingXia province, part of northwest China, people don’t have enough food and cloths nowadays.
Moreover, agriculture research center will provide advantage for the development of agriculture. Advanced technique of farming, irrigation, fertilization, pesticides and crossbreed can be research in the agriculture research center. New strain of crops that tolerates rough condition such as low temperature, drought and insect can be developing to support the barren area limited of weather, water resource. Less health and environmental hazards insecticides free production methods, for example, the organic farming, could be develop. Experts can develop significant theory to help people improve the efficiency of agriculture product though the equipments in research center.
Consequently, once the advanced agriculture technique and theory apply in practice, the agriculture productivity in our country will progress extremely. People all over the country will gain the harvest and do less afford to our environment at the same time. With this approach, people dwell in the mountain areas whose life will be better and our agriculture development will start a new stage.
Improving agriculture research level leads to developing modern agriculture and reach prosperity in our country. Although the business research center will benefit our country, for example, improving the development of commerce; for the factors discussed above, I choose an agriculture research center for our country.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 十字彩虹的作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子