寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-7-5 21:57:22 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Do you agree or disagree: Most people prefer others making decision for them than making a decision for themselves.

The sensitive issue how to make a decision for you is not as easy as it seems. Definitely some people do like living in a perfect arranged life. For one side, this way may be easy and relaxed. Like a big word to say: “ Every dog has its day” There will be less pressure and responsibility. However, I have to lend more support to the view that a person with strong enterprising spirit prefers making decisions for himself or herself.

There are numerous explanations why I hold confidence on it. If we think about this topic deeply, we could consider that it is likely to make decisions by your parents or your friends are not proper. The main statement with that point is that you are supposed to hold your own life totally. There is little room for doubt that destiny can be built by your own determine and experience. For instance, when I was a child, I was interested in drawing very much, and my dream is always to be a painter. In addition, I am so lucky that my parents support me actively. When I went to the university, I chose to be a fine arts student instead of a science student like my father. I am not regret the decision, even knowing a lot of setbacks are on the way in the future, but I am sure this is my dream.

Moreover, another factor rests on the fact that decided by yourself is able to lead to the interest and encourage us to be succeed. Interest is the biggest power. If we can finding and deciding what is the most meaningful thing for ourselves is really helpful to going to the success. Someone said that “There is nothing brilliant nor outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing: I do the things that I believe ought to be done.” So making a correct decision is worthy.

There is bound to be third subtle reason, namely, making decision by yourself is an excise to grow up. As an adult, we may encounter different kinds of opportunities or even frustrations, at that time; we have to rely on ourselves.

Generally speaking, recognizing above the facts that are significant helps us to reach the fact that learning to make decisions by ourselves is a necessary lesson.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-8 20:33:53 |只看该作者
Students would receive a better, effective education if they were required to attend classes for 11 months of a year.

In modern society, it has been said that people study in a college or university so as only to get a degree as the degree plays essential role in the prosperous future of human beings. Some people do believe that the degree from a famous school needs hard-working for a long time. Only the sufficient time and energy leads to success. However, I have to lend more support to the view that a high-leveled education does not on the base of casting time.

There are numerous explanations why I hold confidence on it. The main statement with this point is that taking a long time to study would not always get a satisfied result. The key method of absorbing knowledge is concentration. Sometimes we could consider that it is more effective when we listening to teachers in the class than when we reading books or discussing with classmates after school. So learning some principles from your professor are better than you spending a lot of time in solving distinct kinds of questions. This way can appear in every curriculum, especially in some science courses.

In addition, another factor rests on the factor that a long time studying is bad for your boby. Recently a research said that a person who is in a state of high tension will be easier to get a cancer. I guess few people want to stay in this situation for a long time. Attending classes for eleven month a year, can you imagine, even you could not get a rest on weekends? As a matter of experience, many my friends including me indicated that we can be easier to obtain knowledge after a vacation. Moreover, when we get a cold or something, we cannot study effectively.

There is bound to be the third subtle reason, namely, the experience from outside school is a vital part of a better education. The aim of getting education is to join in the society finally. I heard that many students who just graduated have to receiving an internship before attending one company. That shows that society need people who has experience in one field not just having academic knowledge.

Generally speaking, we cannot sure that students would accept a better education if they being at school in a long period of time. There is no doubt that it has a lot of potential problems. From all the discussion above we may safely draw the conclusion that knowledge does not depend on time.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-12
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-7-9 21:49:29 |只看该作者
7.86 g. L) `' ^. ^  N
Students would receive a better, effective education if they were required to attend classes for 11 months of a year.

- p1 D. q# }) n" ~
In modern society, it has been said that people study in a college or university so as only to get a degree as the degree plays essential role in the prosperous future of human beings. Some people do believe that the degree from a famous school needs hard-working for a long time. Only the sufficient time and energy leads to success. However, I have to lend more support to the view that a high-leveled education does not on the base of casting time(costing time?这种说法有点怪).第一段凑点字是正常的啦,但是最先那个degree我觉得扯远了点。。。
" M3 H0 c4 [. i
There are numerous explanations why I hold confidence on it. The main statement with this point is that taking a long time to study would not always get a satisfied result. The key method of absorbing knowledge is concentration. Sometimes we could consider that it is more effective when we listening to teachers in the class than when we reading books or discussing with classmates after school.这个算举证吗?我觉得说服力不够~So learning some principles from your professor are better than you spending a lot of time in solving distinct kinds of questions. This way can appear in every curriculum, especially in some science courses.2 X% l# |* S7 P2 W! G
1 H2 a3 L% T/ x% {
In addition, another factor rests on the factor? that a long time studying is bad for your boby. Recently a research said时态 that a person who is in a state of high tension will be easier to get a cancer. I guess few people want to stay in this situation for a long time. Attending classes for eleven month a year, can you imagine, even you could not get a rest on weekends? As a matter of experience, many my friends including me indicated that we can be easier to obtain knowledge after a vacation. Moreover, when we get a cold or something, we cannot study effectively." s5 ~( w% q. @4 Z% B6 s! z
4 y( V; R# y5 x! }6 o/ H
There is bound to be the third subtle reason, namely, the experience from outside school is a vital part of a better education. The aim of getting education is to join in the society finally. I heard that many students who just graduated have to receiving an internship before attending one company. That shows that society need people who has experience in one field not just having academic knowledge.

Generally speaking, we cannot sure that students would accept a better education if they being at school in a long period of time. There is no doubt that it has a lot of potential problems. From all the discussion above we may safely draw the conclusion that knowledge does not depend on time.结尾可以再点一下题

整体比较没有太多大问题,除了第一点的论证说服力不够,后面也都还好
用词跟句型都比较平实,这点我跟楼主一样列~ 最近在看【Saavedro】里面的一些资料,也推荐看看
一起加油!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-7-12 17:06:15 |只看该作者
3# 伶女

太感谢你在百忙中抽空给我这没人烟的地方踩上一脚!我一定虚心学习!
加油吧!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-13 20:33:51 |只看该作者
It’s better to watch serious movies that help people think than to watch movies that could amuse and entertain people.

The complicated issue which type of films can lead to people think is not as easy answer as it seems. In modern society, people do live in a complex and colorful society which could need people to enhance them in distinct situation. As far as I know, I have to lend more support to the view that both ways including serious movies and comedy movies all can assist to people to think and improve deeply.

There are numerous reasons why I hold confidence on it. The main statement with this point is that we can choose different ways to help us think about what we did were wrong and then get improvement actively according to the concrete condition. Let me discuss about me as follows. Like at the end of the every semester, I usually advocated myself into preparing taking a lot of tough exams, which made me full into the intense and fatigue state, and at that time, I was keen to watch some films which can amuse me. Through this way, I am able to release some the pressure and have a vigorous to go on to do the work. On the contrast, when I was occupied with nothing, like a holiday, I prefer to see a serious movie which can leading me into a tough and anxiety situation. For instance, a patriotic film can let me think about the meaning of lives, is just that sacrifice for my country? Definitely no, the key significance of lives is what you could do something constructive for the whole society and ordinary people.

In addition, another explanation rests on the fact that the habit of thinking depends on individual. Some person are uses to look back to think about something they did wrong or right, which could get some experience and learn a lesson from them. It is not consider to what films they saw. Perhaps, some people love to immerse themselves in some experience which could not get in their lives, and it can enrich their sensibleness. Can you just say which way is better to help people to think?

Generally speaking, there is bound to be many ways to help people think not only the movies. So we can choose what method fit for ourselves totally.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-13 20:41:32 |只看该作者
这篇太纠结了~写的不好,还超时,崩溃!
O , IBT!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-14 10:36:04 |只看该作者
The complicated issue which type of films can lead to people(反了 people to) think is not as easy answer as it seems. (楼主题目的理解跟我不一样啊, 我认为题目的意思是,看能帮助人们思考的电影好,还是看能娱乐观众的电影好。而楼主讨论的是哪种电影能帮助人思考。。可能每个人理解不同,个人意见。)In modern society, people do live in a complex and colorful society which could need people to enhance them in distinct situation(这个不懂。). As far as I know, I have to lend more support to the view that both ways including serious movies and comedy movies all can assist to people to think and improve deeply.

There are numerous reasons why I hold confidence on it. The main statement with this point is that we can choose different ways to help us think about what we did were wrong and then get improvement actively according to the concrete condition. Let me discuss about me as follows. Like at the end of the every semester, I usually advocated myself into preparing taking a lot of(preparing for就行了吧。) tough exams, which made me full into the intense and fatigue ( 这个不是形容词吧。)state, and at that time, I was keen to watch some films which can amuse me. Through this way, I am able to release some the pressure and have a vigorous(vigor) to go on to do the work. On the contrast, when I was occupied with nothing, like a holiday, I prefer to see a serious movie which can leading me into a tough and anxiety situation. For instance, a patriotic film can let me think about the meaning of lives, is just that sacrifice for my country? Definitely no, the key significance of lives is what you could do something constructive for the whole society and ordinary people.

In addition, another explanation rests on the fact that the habit of thinking depends on individual. Some person are uses(used) to look back to think about something they did wrong or right, which could get some experience and learn a lesson from them. It is not consider to what films they saw. Perhaps, some people love to immerse themselves in some experience which could not get in their lives, and it can enrich their sensibleness. Can you just say which way is better to help people to think?

Generally speaking, there is bound to be many ways to help people think not only the movies. So we can choose what method fit for ourselves totally.
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-14 21:07:52 |只看该作者
It’s better to watch serious movies that help people think than to watch movies that could amuse and entertain people.
The complicated issue which type of films can lead to people think is not as easy answer as it seems. (这个好像偏题了吧,问的是哪个更好而不是哪个更好地帮助思考,个人理解哈)In modern society, people do live in a complex and colorful society which could need people to enhance them in distinct situation. As far as I know, I have to lend more support(这个表达法感觉很chiglish,gain support简单保险些) to the view that both ways including serious movies and comedy movies all can assist to people to think and improve deeply.

There are numerous reasons why I hold confidence(表示赞成没必要用confidence吧) on it. The main statement with this point is that we can choose different ways to help us think about what we did were wrong and then get improvement actively according to the concrete condition. Let me discuss about me as follows. Like at the end of the every semester, I usually advocated myself into preparing taking a lot of tough exams, which made me full into the intense and fatigue state, and at that time, I was keen to watch some films which can amuse me. Through this way, I am able to release some the pressure and have a vigorous to go on to do the work. On the contrast, when I was occupied with nothing, like a holiday, I prefer to see a serious movie which can leading me into a tough and anxiety situation. For instance, a patriotic film can let me think about the meaning of lives, is just that sacrifice for my country? Definitely no, the key significance of lives is what you could do something constructive for the whole society and ordinary people.
In addition, another explanation rests(这个rests?没看懂) on the fact that the habit of thinking depends on individual. Some person are uses(used,去掉are) to look back to think about something they did wrong or right, which could get some experience and learn a lesson from them. It is not consider to what films they saw. Perhaps, some people love to immerse themselves in some experience which could not get in their lives, and it can enrich their sensibleness. Can you just say which way is better to help people to think?&
文章写偏了,整个结构还是有的,就是论述和论点上没有完全展开,不够详尽
加油加油哦~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-15 10:52:58 |只看该作者
好吧 我确实上一篇 写跑偏了!
原谅我吧

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-16 11:53:33 |只看该作者
7.15people should live in the city or country all life instead of moving to another place.

I assume that almost everyone prefer staying in one place than moving to another place. However, in fact, there are increasing numbers of people, college students or staff on duty, are planned at least one remove in one's whole life. Although we can not determine the character of this kind of things are correct or wrong, it depends on specific situation or person concerned.

As far as I am concerned, there seems to accuse numerous negative factors when people living in the city or country forever, like a passive attitude in life or working low efficiency and such and such. Recently, one institute shows that if a man, especially adults, easily causes tired of emotional when staying in a same situation. Let me recall a famous movie that is played by two famous Hollywood actors-- Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet. The story states that Leonardo,
a ordinary married man who works in a small company, is whole weary of life so that losing the original dreaming. When he is doing one poor task again and again, he fells sick of the job even his family and his lovely wife. Therefore the negative attitudes are able to lead to pressure on health even to others who loves
us all the time.

Even though we all have the love of the old plot, it may have more surprise opportunities and experiences when we move another place. As for me, when I graduated from high school, I needed to go to Beijing to go to the university. It is a big tough experience for a girl who never left from home. But for the three years, the meaningful of lessons for me is never exchange for everything. Now I am qualified to join into the colorful society to be a grow-man. And if let me choose it again, I will definitely pick up the chance without hesitate.

From all the discussion we may safely draw the conclusion that it is better to move another place rather than to stay in one place in whole life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-17 20:28:29 |只看该作者
All students should be required to take basic science classes even if they are not this major.

More and more schools include primary schools, junior schools, senior schools even universities are setting up a growing number of basic science curriculums, such as Natural Science, physical, chemistry, according to a recent survey. It reveals that students who have a range of comprehensive knowledge are required by families, schools and society. I have to gain support to the view that basic science classes should be required by variable schools without consideration.

The main statement with that point is that it is helpful to children's developing of mental and intelligence and to explore the objective world. In terms of basic science, students through physic academic knowledge, like the freezing point and boiling point of water, are familiar with the natural whether phenomenon. On the other hand, the improving knowledge could help ease the possibilities of risk occurring, for example, kids know how to protect themselves when they are preparing some food. Also after reading a chemistry book, kids could not touch acidic liquid if they find some at home at once. So basic science courses assist to them and parents a lot in a certain sense.

In addition, another explanation on the fact that basic science courses get close connection with your major too. In my personal experience, when I learning the Graphic Design, the Phthagorean Theorem and the Golden Ratio which are taught in a math course are concerned in one work when I did a draft. Although maybe we are not able to see the meaning of these tiny trivial academic knowledge as soon as possible, we can feel the powerful effect when we need to use them.

There is bound to be the third subtle reason, namely, it further shows that a synthetic man in the need of modern society. Graduates especially in the first-tier cities of China, such as Beijing and Shanghai, said the companies consider a person's comprehensive abilities more and more. When you are in the society, it is more complex than you thinking. Only the strongest people can success.

Generally speaking, taking basic science classes at school is a big treasure for your future. So hold this opportunity which was proved from your study career intensely than just studying the major only.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-19 22:40:36 |只看该作者
Businessmen are only motivated by desire of money.

Businessmen are always regarded as the most mean, causticity, as well as cold-blood, when we refer as them from our experience or some movies. Family, friendship and even conscience are not in the mind but the only desirable thing is money which can satisfied the exploding vanity from the bottom of one's heart. Although it sounds absolutely terrified, some of the generous, kind and honesty businessmen are actually exist too.

There are numerous reasons why the businessmen are seeking to the business totally. As a matter of fact, it is always started by the motive of pursuing the dream or the aim. Take Bill Gates for instance, the strong interest of computer procedure was appeared for little Bate. When he was about 11 years old, he has already read a very thick book about procedure which was bigger than little boy's size, according to the autobiography of Ball. After that, he swore that he will be devoted to the computer career in the future. There is no doubt about that the dream came true when Bill thought he had already been prepared. In 1981, IBM announced its first Personal Computer, at that time, IBM's products requires a system and the manager of IBM made a deal with Bill that Microsoft was going supply the system and IBM was going to install this system on every single "PC", which boomed the whole computer industry. In the whole process we can not see the desire of money at all.

In addition, business can go further if the businessmen are keen on making efforts on society. Nowadays, as the Global Warming getting worse which cause many people being killed and injured by the floods, landslides, it needs someone who has the love and ability help that people. There is a growing number of businessmen standing into this line. They set up some foundations even to go to the disaster areas to helping and encouraging those people. Moreover, it is sometimes taking an anonymous way to doing this all we know is the identities.

Generally speaking, we can not directly say that businessmen are only interested in making money, there are still some other ways to reflect their values, like pursuing the dream or doing some meaningful matters.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-6
精华
帖子

一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-7-21 19:51:38 |只看该作者
见附件。。。

也麻烦你帮我改一下,我们被分到了同一组。。。。https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1063389-5-1.html   45楼
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
today is the first day of the rest of my life...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-23 17:32:53 |只看该作者
7.23.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students who keep their rooms neat and organized will be more likely to succeed than students who do
not.

The behavior of students who likes cleaning or organizing his/her rooms reflects one's personality on one hand. However, it does not matter whether your succeed if you have an increasing number of good characters.

A person who keeps his or her rooms neat and organized is described as a man with strong ability of self-control. As the saying goes "a man's own character shape his fortune". It is true that the good qualities, the ability of self-control, ambitions, as well as the sense of responsibility, can easily lead to succeed, according to many experiences. Everyone knows that success is on the base of endeavor, but few of them can put belief into action. I will take one of my best friend --Lucy, my roommate, the best student in my class, as an example. It is definitely remembered that Lucy is the best example of strong self-control. Every morning she gets up earlier than others to review the lessons, while some of us spend the whole morning sleeping and just admire her achievement. Moreover, Lucy takes part in different kinds of associations actively, basketball, speech, photograph. Although we can not define that she will be succeed in the future, we are sure that she has more opportunities to obtain success. And success is always derived from preparation.

In addition, success has not direct connection with advanced character feature, there is bound to be some other reasons, like luck. Pure endeavor would never bring success, neither would luck; however, when one person pays efforts and meets fortunes, success itself would usually come and knock the door. Many people who make great efforts or has already succeed can not get a victory in the end because of losing only one opportunities which are always described by the public opinions even some movies.

Generally speaking, we can not certainly say that a success man is a person who has good qualities such as organizing the room neatly.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 20:54:07 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign

With the development of society, people of nowadays have more and better means of learning about a foreign country totally, such as newspapers, magazines, television, as well as Internet. However, we can not definitely say that magazines and newspapers are the best two ways among these wonderful choices.

There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them. The main statement is that the different types of media are suitable for distinct ages. In a normal condition, for getting a general idea about a foreign, children always through fairy-tale world and cartoons, young men (especially college students) usually use the Internet even go abroad directly, office workers can read magazines and novels, the aged people watch television and read newspapers, according to a researcher at the Shanghai Academy of Social Science recently. So why can we conclude carelessly that magazines and newspapers are the most appropriate for all ages.

In addition, another point on the view is that Internet is the most convenient, fast and open way comparing to the other media forms. There seems to be more than 4 billion people using the Internet to know news all over the world. And Internet provides a free space to show the colorful world through different ways. For example, we can see a foreigner movie to understand the ways of normal person's lives; we can read some passages on the net to be familiar with the culture of distinct countries; moreover, we are able to make friends for one country which we are interested in, even can ask questions to them. You can see that Internet is a more lively method. In comparison with Internet, newspaper seems a little official and magazines like one side because of one passage shows one writer's statement.

There is bound to be other subtle reasons to say which way are the best to learn about one country actually. We'd better prefer a way on the basis of different conditions. If we are waiting for a bus, we can choose to read a magazine or surf the Internet on the mobile. If when we at home after job, we can watch television sitting in the sofa and so on.

Generally speaking, newspapers and magazines may be the best choices for us to get to know about a foreign according to some situation. But we still have many other nice ways, like Internet, books and television.

使用道具 举报

RE: 互助 作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
互助 作文本