寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-7-29 20:35:46 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
题目:4、"No field of study can advance significantly unless outsiders bring their knowledge and experience to that field of study."

I strongly agree with the speaker's assertion that every field of study to advance significantly must use the outsiders knowledge and experience, however, basically say,to set up  foundation of what you study is very significant too. So my point is that when we combine our thought with the outsiders, every fields of study may get huge progress.

There are several reasons why I approve of the speaker, one of which is that from the study of culture we can see the great outsides' contribution which make the world increasingly small and hormony. Here is a proper example that can support my idea, as we all know, the United states of America is a immigrant country which has the WASP,the Afro-American, Hispanic as well as the Asian-American, why the country become to the most developed country in the world whithin just 200 years? In my opinion, one of the foremost cause is the racial multi-polarity. Each race of people bring their own knowledge and experience to the states, and mix the culture to create a new civilization. Yet, if we fail to see the importance of the culture study, the prejuice and racial discrimination will rise severely.

What is more, the science study is as well as the culture in that it also has the demand to need the help of the outsiders  , to show this viewpoint aptly, here is a case that is very striking, human being always has a dream to explore the outer space, so a science of aerostatics is appear to meet our imagine, the science of aerostatics need the meteorologist to estimate the weather of the aether, the astronomer to account the distance of the destination, also require the mathmaticians to measure the orbit, even want the data of the physical scienctists. Therefore, each science attempt is an effort of vareious kinds of specialities.

It's correct that the outsiders provide such important knowledge and experience, but the basical information and experience are also very meaningful in that if one do not have the essential lore of the major he(she) study in, he(she) can not really know the essence of the study and the outsides are incapable to communicate with.Hence nothing but the stander-by is not enough.
In conclusion, the outsiders and ourselves are equally important, though with the help of the outsiders advance field of study significantly indeed.
生活就是要开心!加油!~~
申请一定会成功!
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: issue4 不限时还感觉没话说,郁闷! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华