注册时间
2004-11-7
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-2 19:09:17 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
<43 >      "To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards."

没有限时。  欢迎大家指点!! 先谢谢了!

The speaker claims that an outstanding leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. Here I have something to take account for. Are the highest ethical and moral standards is necessary conditions for a public official who want to be an effective leader? And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral? I think the speaker's conclusion is uttering and the issue is a case-by-case analysis.

In considering the business world, the point that whether a public official can be an effective leader is not about the leader maintain the ethical, nor moral standards, but about the leader must hold a certain tenacity and competitive spirit, especially in a increasingly competitive global society. Take Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, for example. Needless to say, the success of Bill Gates, we cannot only mainly attribute to his supereminent wisdom, but also his keenly developed competitive spirit. We just cannot picture Bill, who maintain the highest ethical and moral standards and without a sense of competition, earning acclaim on the computer stage and the world marvel at resplendence of Microsoft. We must acknowledge that Bill Gates is a brilliant leader in business. Hence, ethical and moral standards are nor the requirement that an effective leader must maintain.

When it comes to the political arena, we also can be convinced that moral and ethical standards are not prerequisite for a public official to be effectiveness. There is an appropriate example that is persuasive to illustrate this. Napoleon Bonaparte was a peculiar politician who was addicted to warfare all his life. As we know, Europe people were plague with misery through the war which opened by Napoleon, To a certain extent, Napoleon had not maintain ethical nor moral, let alone the highest standards, as satisfying his lust of warfare at the expense of the Europe people's peace. But he do receive adoration not only from France citizen, but also from people who from those countries he conquered so gar, such as Germany and Italy, for he brought bourgeois laws and system to those countries he conquered, and which do a great effect in fusing culture of the Europe countries. In short, we can see that the speaker's claim is uttering from the figure of Napdeon. After all, nobody is positive. We often evaluate the famous people by cursory moral tools.

Admittedly, ethical and moral also are important in business today. Partly because to be caught lying, cheating, stealing or reneging on contracts is not easily forgotten or forgiven in the business arena. And we can see that "ethos" lines at the first place in three factors in the Greek philosophy of influence. Moreover, ethical and moral also play an importance role in the political realm.  In one caricature, two women talk to each other while they look at a poster of Bill Clinton, which said that, "My Lie--Bill Clinton." One says, "I thought the title was 'My Life'." "Then that has to be a typographical error... I think!" another responds. So, we can see from this caricature that, now, in eye's of many American people, the figure of Bill equate to lying. As his sexual relationship with a White House intern, Bill lost his president job. He would be a good example to illustrate that to be a good president, ethical and moral must be take account for.

To sum up, whether in the business arena or the political realm, we can see the claim that ones who want to be a prominent leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards is thorough. It would be analysed case by case.

那 些 允 许 被 任 性 的 年 代 ,叫 做 青 春 。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-9-5
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2005-8-2 19:52:56 |只看该作者
好有挑战的题目

The speaker claims that an outstanding outstanding和effective一样吗?先往后看了 leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. Here I have something to take account for. Are the highest ethical and moral standards is necessary conditions for a public official who want to be an effective leader? And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? 不像文句 Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral? I think the speaker's conclusion is uttering and the issue is a case-by-case analysis(感觉这么说有问题,是一个问题需要具体问题具体分析,不是问题本身是具体问题具体分析吧?),另外,前面是反问吧,我的理解,反问句就是说你在否定题目的说法,那么和后面的具体分析似乎不妥,不如你可以在问题后面加上说“不确定的回答”,可能你就是这么想的,不过你的Besides是不是不能表达出这个意思?.

In considering the business world, the point that whether a public official can be an effective leader is not about the leader maintain the ethical, nor moral standards, but about the leader must hold a certain tenacity and competitive spirit, especially in a increasingly competitive global society. 我怎么觉得他们之间不是非此即彼呢?Take Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, for example. Needless to say, the success of Bill Gates, we cannot only mainly attribute to 拿后面his supereminent wisdom, but also his keenly developed competitive spirit. We just cannot picture Bill, who maintain the highest ethical and moral standards and without a sense of competition, earning acclaim on the computer stage and the world marvel at resplendence of Microsoft.这个举例的问题,首先,不够深入,你谈的很泛泛,至少再泛泛谈谈其他公司的竞争,还有,感觉,后面的假设,虚拟有些和前面远了,难道保持道德和伦理就放弃了竞争?关于他们间的关系,我在后面的总结中会表示出自己的观点 We must不用这么强吧??? acknowledge that Bill Gates is a brilliant leader in business. Hence, ethical and moral standards are nor the requirement that an effective leader must maintain. 没有说服我

When it comes to the political arena, we also can be convinced that moral and ethical standards are not prerequisite for a public official to be effectiveness. There is an appropriate example that is persuasive to illustrate this. Napoleon Bonaparte was a peculiar politician who was addicted to warfare all his life. As we know, Europe people were plague with misery through the war which opened by Napoleon语言我看得少些,不过看到了就顺便说一下,这里感觉有些怪,要么都省了,要么都留,就剩个which?, To a certain extent, Napoleon had not maintain ethical nor moral, let alone the highest standards, as satisfying his lust of warfare at the expense of the Europe people's peace. But he do receive adoration not only from France citizen, but also from people who from those countries he conquered so gar, such as Germany and Italy, for he brought bourgeois laws and system to those countries he conquered, and which do a great effect in fusing culture of the Europe countries. In short, we can see that the speaker's claim is uttering from the figure of Napdeon. 语言像ARGU!!! . After all, nobody is positive. We often evaluate the famous people by cursory moral tools. 一个政治家是否effective看受到多少崇拜吗?我持保留意见

Admittedly, ethical and moral also不妥 are important in business today. Partly because to be caught lying, cheating, stealing or reneging on contracts is not easily forgotten or forgiven in the business arena. And we can see that "ethos" lines at the first place in three factors in the Greek philosophy of influence. Moreover, ethical and moral also play an importance role in the political realm?.  In one caricature, two women talk to each other while they look at a poster of Bill Clinton, which said that, "My Lie--Bill Clinton." One says, "I thought the title was 'My Life'." "Then that has to be a typographical error... I think!" another responds. So, we can see from this caricature that, now, in eye's of many American people, the figure of Bill equate to lying. As his sexual relationship with a White House intern小莱同学的名字上网就可以搜到了, Bill lost his president job???还是JOB?. He would be a good example to illustrate that to be a good president, ethical and moral must be take account for.

To sum up, whether in the business arena or the political realm, we can see the claim that ones who want to be a prominent leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards is thorough. It would be analysed case by case.

小结一下,总的来说,看着还舒服
但是,我对你的观点不是很赞同
我觉得在这道题目中,题目强调的似乎是一个作为一个领导者,在发生分歧和需要代表他所领导的团体时,是否应该保持一个道德和伦理的标准的问题。再深点儿说,领导者,有其双重身份,一方面是一个社会人,什么是最高的道德,伦理标准,我觉得多半是和社会大多数人的利益联系起来的,可是,领导人又是一个团体的代表,他得为这个团体负责,这样难免有时会产生矛盾之处。
说的不对,望斧正
BTW,你的词用得不错,学习ing

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-11-7
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2005-8-2 20:10:48 |只看该作者
And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? 不像文句—— 是我发现了!.
我怎么觉得他们之间不是非此即彼呢?—— 你是说我的句子??

不过 你对这个题目的 观点,我觉得 我不理解。

谢谢你的修改 我发现自己的 很多不足!!!再次谢谢!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-8-14
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2005-8-2 20:13:07 |只看该作者
issue43欢迎指点!谢谢!!

<43 >      "To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards."

没有限时。  欢迎大家指点!! 先谢谢了!

The speaker claims that an outstanding leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. Here I have something to take account for. Are the highest ethical and moral standards is[/color语法错误哦,要删掉 necessary conditions for a public official who wants to be an effective leader? And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral? I think the speaker's conclusion is
uttering and the issue is a case-by-case analysis.

In considering the business world, the point that whether a public official can be an effective leader is not about the leader who  maintains the ethical, nor moral standards, but about the leader who must hold a certain tenacity and competitive spirit, especially in a increasingly competitive global society. Take Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, for example, needless to say, the success of Bill Gates,which we cannot only mainly attribute to his supereminent wisdom, but also his keenly developed competitive spirit. We cannot just  picture Bill as the person who maintains the highest ethical and moral standards and without a sense of competition, earning acclaim on the computer stage and the world marvel at resplendence of Microsoft这句表达的语法错误厉害,要好好改改,还是改成用短句吧,如果长句表达不清的话. We must acknowledge that Bill Gates is a brilliant leader in business. Hence, ethical and moral standards are nor the requirement that an effective leader must maintain.这个例子举的不错哦:p

When it comes to the political arena, we also can be convinced that moral and ethical standards are not prerequisite for a public official to be effective. There is an appropriate example that is persuasive to illustrate this. Napoleon Bonaparte was a peculiar politician who was addicted to warfare all his life. As we know, Europe people were plague with misery due to the war enkindled by Napoleon, To a certain extent, Napoleon had not maintained ethical nor moral standards, let alone the highest ones, as satisfying his lust of warfare                  at the cost of 觉的用这个词组更好,个人意见哈the Europe people's peace. But he did receive adoration not only from France citizens, but also from people who came from those countries he conquered so gar?, such as Germany and Italy both countries he conquered,he brought bourgeois laws and system to them, which had a great effect on fusing different cultures of the Europe countries. In short, we can see that the speaker's claim is uttering from the figure of Napdeon. After all, nobody is positive 能问下这句是什么意思吗. We often evaluate the famous people by cursory moral tools.

Admittedly, ethical and moral standards alsoare important in business today. Partly because to be caught lying, cheating, stealing or reneging on contracts is not easily forgotten or forgiven in the business arena. And we can see that "ethos" lines at the first place in three factors in the Greek philosophy of influence. Moreover, ethical and moral 这是形容词,不能做主语
also play an importance role in the political realm.  In one caricature, two women talk to each other while they look at a poster of Bill Clinton, which said that, "My Lie--Bill Clinton." One says, "I thought the title was 'My Life'." "Then that has to be a typographical error... I think!" another responds. So, we can see from this caricature that, now, in   many American people eye's, the figure of Bill
equates to  lying. For his sexual relationship with a White House intern, Bill lost his president job. He would be a good example to illustrate that to be a good president, ethical and moral must be take account for.

小乌,这篇写的不错,就是语法要注意下,特别注意定语重句的使用
另外,你在开头提到Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral?文章中并没有提到,觉的在开头就应该把你的定义拿出来
www.overseaflyer.com
http://shop60401595.taobao.com/

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-8-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-8-2 20:28:52 |只看该作者
不好意思,操作上失误,再发一次

issue43欢迎指点!谢谢!!

没有限时。  欢迎大家指点!! 先谢谢了!

The speaker claims that an outstanding leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. Here I have something to take account for. Are the highest ethical and moral standards is语法错误哦,要删掉 necessary conditions for a public official who wants to be an effective leader? And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral? I think the speaker's conclusion is uttering and the issue is a case-by-case analysis.

In considering the business world, the point that whether a public official can be an effective leader is not about the leader who  maintains the ethical, nor moral standards, but about the leader who must hold a certain tenacity and competitive spirit, especially in a increasingly competitive global society. Take Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, for example, needless to say, the success of Bill Gates,which we cannot only mainly attribute to his supereminent wisdom, but also his keenly developed competitive spirit. We cannot just picture Bill as the person who maintains the highest ethical and moral standards and without a sense of competition, earning acclaim on the computer stage and the world marvel at resplendence of Microsoft这句表达的语法错误厉害,要好好改改,还是改成用短句吧,如果长句表达不清的话. We must acknowledge that Bill Gates is a brilliant leader in business. Hence, ethical and moral standards are nor the requirement that an effective leader must maintain.这个例子举的不错哦

When it comes to the political arena, we also can be convinced that moral and ethical standards are not prerequisite for a public official to be effective. There is an appropriate example that is persuasive to illustrate this. Napoleon Bonaparte was a peculiar politician who was addicted to warfare all his life. As we know, Europe people were plague with misery due to the war enkindled by Napoleon, To a certain extent, Napoleon had not maintained ethical nor moral standards, let alone the highest ones, as satisfying his lust of warfare                  at the cost of 觉的用这个词组更好,个人意见哈the Europe people's peace. But he did receive adoration not only from France citizens, but also from people who came from those countries he conquered so gar?, such as Germany and Italy ,both countries he conquered,he brought bourgeois laws and system to them, which had a great effect on fusing different cultures of the Europe countries. In short, we can see that the speaker's claim is uttering from the figure of Napdeon. After all, nobody is positive 能问下这句是什么意思吗. We often evaluate the famous people by cursory moral tools.

Admittedly, ethical and moral standards also are important in business today. Partly because to be caught lying, cheating, stealing or reneging on contracts is not easily forgotten or forgiven in the business arena. And we can see that "ethos" lines at the first place in three factors in the Greek philosophy of influence. Moreover, ethical and moral 这是形容词,不能做主语also play an importance role in the political realm.  In one caricature, two women talk to each other while they look at a poster of Bill Clinton, who says that, "My Lie--Bill Clinton." One says, "I thought the title was 'My Life'." "Then that has to be a typographical error... I think!" another responds. So, we can see from this caricature that, now, in   many American people eye's, the figure of Bill
equated to  lying. For his sexual relationship with a White House intern, Bill lost his president position.到任了自然就下台了,这只能算是性丑闻,不符合事实要改的 He would be a good example to illustrate that to be a good president, ethical and moral must be take account for.

小乌,这篇写的不错,就是语法要注意下,特别注意定语重句的使用和时态,另外,你在开头提到Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral?文章中并没有提到,觉的在开头就应该把你的定义拿出来  
www.overseaflyer.com
http://shop60401595.taobao.com/

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-11-7
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

发表于 2005-8-2 20:37:04 |只看该作者
啊~~~~~~~~~谢谢可爱的小禾!!!!!!!  
我会好好体会的
看我下一篇 更好的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-11-7
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

发表于 2005-8-2 20:41:39 |只看该作者
, nobody is positive 能问下这句是什么意思吗. -----人不是 绝对的

[ Last edited by Alexandra on 2005-8-3 at 20:29 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-11-7
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

发表于 2005-8-2 20:43:31 |只看该作者
啊 再看 发现 小禾改得 好好认真 我发现很多 语法的问题啊

小禾 要常 光顾我啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-8-3 10:28:22 |只看该作者
issue43欢迎指点!谢谢!!

没有限时。  欢迎大家指点!! 先谢谢了!

The speaker claims that an outstanding leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. Here I have something to take account for. Are the highest ethical and moral standards is necessary conditions for a public official who want to be an effective leader? And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral? I think the speaker's conclusion is uttering and the issue is a case-by-case analysis.
我感觉你分析题目就是深入,你会对题目的每个字看的很清楚。这是我的感觉
In considering the business world, the point that whether a public official can be an effective leader is not about the leader maintain the ethical, nor moral standards, but about the leader must hold a certain tenacity and competitive spirit, especially in a increasingly competitive global society. Take Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, for example. Needless to say, the success of Bill Gates, we cannot only mainly attribute to his supereminent wisdom, but also his keenly developed competitive spirit. We just cannot picture Bill, who maintain the highest ethical and moral standards and without a sense of competition, earning acclaim on the computer stage and the world marvel at resplendence of Microsoft. We must acknowledge that Bill Gates is a brilliant leader in business. Hence, ethical and moral standards are nor the requirement that an effective leader must maintain.

When it comes to the political arena, we also can be convinced that moral and ethical standards are not prerequisite for a public official to be effectiveness. There is an appropriate example that is persuasive to illustrate this. Napoleon Bonaparte was a peculiar politician who was addicted to warfare all his life. As we know, Europe people were plague with misery through the war which opened by Napoleon, To a certain extent, Napoleon had not maintain ethical nor moral, let alone the highest standards, as satisfying his lust of warfare at the expense of the Europe people's peace. But he do receive adoration not only from France citizen, but also from people who from those countries he conquered so gar, such as Germany and Italy, for he brought bourgeois laws and system to those countries he conquered, and which do a great effect in fusing culture of the Europe countries. In short, we can see that the speaker's claim is uttering from the figure of Napdeon. After all, nobody is positive. We often evaluate the famous people by cursory moral tools.

Admittedly, ethical and moral also are important in business today. Partly because to be caught lying, cheating, stealing or reneging on contracts is not easily forgotten or forgiven in the business arena. And we can see that "ethos" lines at the first place in three factors in the Greek philosophy of influence. Moreover, ethical and moral also play an importance role in the political realm.  In one caricature, two women talk to each other while they look at a poster of Bill Clinton, which said that, "My Lie--Bill Clinton." One says, "I thought the title was 'My Life'." "Then that has to be a typographical error... I think!" another responds. So, we can see from this caricature that, now, in eye's of many American people, the figure of Bill equate to lying. As his sexual relationship with a White House intern, Bill lost his president job. He would be a good example to illustrate that to be a good president, ethical and moral must be take account for.

不知道为什么我每次看见你的文章都有一种自叹不如的感觉,你的进步真的很快。说实话。在你的身上可以看见一种精神。这篇文章我看了,感觉你现在应该限时了,其实你文章结构已经很清楚了,我感觉考试能有这水平不错了。这是我的意见。语法错误我不敢改,因为我也很难。例子和论证都不错

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-11-7
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

发表于 2005-8-3 20:34:51 |只看该作者
谢谢 小明同学!!!
不过 我自己再看,我发现 我在 写论点的时候 一些东西 还是没有 编排好。
比如我在 说bill gates 的时候 我应该提到他的 “伦理道德”, 因为我想利用他 说道德伦理不是 一个人成为an effective leader 的主要原因

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-2-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-8-3 22:15:28 |只看该作者

没有限时。  欢迎大家指点!! 先谢谢了!

The speaker claims that an outstanding leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. Here I have something to take account for. Are the highest ethical and moral standards is necessary conditions for a public official who want to be an effective leader? And the so-called "must maintain" also is necessary? Besides, what are the highest standards of ethical and moral? 觉得这个提问应该放在前面,因为是先回答概念才有讨论 I think the speaker's conclusion is uttering and the issue is a case-by-case analysis.

In considering the business world, the point that whether a public official can be an effective leader is not about the leader maintain the ethical 有语病吧?, nor moral standards, but about the leader must hold a certain tenacity and competitive spirit, especially in a increasingly competitive global society. Take Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, for example. Needless to say, the success of Bill Gates, we cannot only mainly attribute to his supereminent wisdom, but also his keenly developed competitive spirit. We just cannot picture Bill, who maintain the highest ethical and moral standards and without a sense of competition, earning acclaim on the computer stage and the world marvel at resplendence of Microsoft. We must acknowledge that Bill Gates is a brilliant leader in business. Hence, ethical and moral standards are nor the requirement that an effective leader must maintain.

When it comes to the political arena, we also can be convinced that moral and ethical standards are not prerequisite for a public official to be effectiveness. There is an appropriate example that is persuasive to illustrate this. Napoleon Bonaparte was a peculiar politician who was addicted to warfare all his life. As we know, Europe people were plague with misery through the war which opened by Napoleon, To a certain extent, Napoleon had not maintain ethical nor moral, let alone the highest standards, as satisfying his lust of warfare at the expense of the Europe people's peace.这句话要改改,好几个单句都拼在一起了 But he do receive adoration not only from France citizen, but also from people who from those countries he conquered so gar, such as Germany and Italy, for he brought bourgeois laws and system to those countries he conquered, and which去掉 do a great effect in fusing culture of the Europe countries. In short, we can see that the speaker's claim is uttering from the figure of Napdeon. After all, nobody is positive. We often evaluate the famous people by cursory moral tools.

Admittedly, ethical and moral also are important in business today.觉得能把政治加到TS上更清晰 Partly because to be caught lying, cheating, stealing or reneging on contracts is not easily forgotten or forgiven in the business arena. And we can see that "ethos" lines at the first place in three factors in the Greek philosophy of influence. Moreover, ethical and moral also play an importance role in the political realm.  In one caricature, two women talk to each other while they look at a poster of Bill Clinton, which said that, "My Lie--Bill Clinton." One says, "I thought the title was 'My Life'." "Then that has to be a typographical error... I think!" another responds. So, we can see from this caricature that, now, in eye's of many American people, the figure of Bill equate to lying. As his sexual relationship with a White House intern, Bill lost his president job没有失去职位吧?. He would be a good example to illustrate that to be a good president, ethical and moral must be taken account for.

To sum up, whether in the business arena or the political realm, we can see the claim that ones who want to be a prominent leader must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards is thorough. It would be analysed case by case. 还有竞争性和能力呢?

有一些用词不错,例如business arena,很形象,不过也有一些词好像用的不是很到位,可能不是常用的原因?
例如有个问题:public official是指广泛的领导吗?还是指政治上的领导。因为official有官员的含义,一直没搞懂这个题目的延伸范围。
应该限时写了,呵呵
要做个透明的玻璃娃娃,哪怕被人伤害,也要晶莹透彻

使用道具 举报

RE: issue43欢迎指点!谢谢!! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华