寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-19 10:38:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
It is everyone’s dream to enhance the efficiency of completing tasks to the maxism extent so we can attain more success either in study or work.. However, not anybody has the ability to finish two different projects at the same time, moreover, with the result which was previously thought as good as that of focusing on one project. Therefore, I prefer to do one project and then move on to another.

People are inclined to think about how to finish another work during the process of handling the first one. Or in order to save time, which never seems to be enough for current people, somebody prefers to finish two work at the same time. Although they can make a careful plan, it is hard to avoid mistakes when they have to take care two different works. For instance, if a student do the homework of two subjects together, such as biology and math, it is possible that he becomes confused of the answer he is about to write down.

In addition, to finish one project during a specific period can help people manage their attention, hence getting more success. Take the famous pianist, Langlang, for example, when he was very young, he began to learn how to play the piano and spent 8 hours everyday to practice. If his parents wanted him to become a novelist as well, Langlang can not focus on piano study and he had to reduce the practice time to take the writing lessons. People’s attention is limited and we can not divide it into too much pieces to finish numerous tasks. Not everyone is genious just like Da Vinchi, so why not focus on one thing we can control at a time and to be normal successful?

Furthermore, to take one project during a period can be better for us to take the responsibility. If a project manager in a company goes on two projects together, it is possible that he tends to change attention from the one he meets difficulties to the other one which is comparative easy to finish. As a result, he would fall the object which is his job to finish both of the projects at the same time. So that is why seldom company assign two projects to one person or a group at one time.

彼岸有花,静心宅。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-19 14:07:58 |只看该作者
1# melody106

It is everyone's dream to enhance the efficiency of completing tasks to the maxism(拼写错了吧,maximum) extent so we can attain more success either in study or work.. However, not anybody(everybody) has the ability to finish two different projects at the same time, moreover, with the result which was previously thought as good as that of focusing on one project. Therefore, I prefer to do one project and then move on to another.

People are inclined to think about how to finish another work during the process of handling the first one. Or in order to save time, which never seems to be enough for current people, somebody prefers to finish two works at the same time. Although they can make a careful(complete) plan, it is hard to avoid mistakes when they have to take care two different works. For instance, if a student do the homework of two subjects together, such as biology and math, it is possible that he becomes confused of the answer he is about to write down.

In addition, to finish one project during a specific period can help people manage their attention, hence getting more success. Take the famous pianist, Langlang, for example, when he was very young, he began to learn how to play the piano and spent 8 hours everyday to practice. If his parents wanted him to become a novelist as well, Langlang can not focus on piano study and he had to reduce the practice time to take the writing lessons. People’s attention is limited and we can not divide it into too much pieces to finish numerous tasks. Not everyone is genious just like Da Vinchi(达芬奇的名字里没有h), so why not focus on one thing we can control at a time and to be normal successful.

Furthermore, to take one project during a period can be better for us to take the responsibility. If a project manager in a company goes on two projects together, it is possible that he tends to change attention from the one he meets difficulties to the other one which is comparative easy to finish. As a result, he would fall the object which is his job to finish both of the projects at the same time. So that is why seldom company assign two projects to one person or a group at one time.
记录我的T作文历程 http://blog.sina.com.cn/shurui91

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-19 14:45:19 |只看该作者
2# lsr91 看到题目中的project,有点犹豫,不知这个词可以扩展到多大范围还不会跑题,后来就想定位成正式的事情应该比较保险。不知楼上对解题有无诀窍?
彼岸有花,静心宅。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-6
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-4-19 18:40:41 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 rong0816 于 2009-4-19 18:41 编辑

It is everyone's dream to enhance the efficiency of completing tasks to the maxism(maximum) extent so we can attain more success either in study or work.. However, not anybody(everybody) has the ability to finish two different projects at the same time, moreover, with the result which was previously thought as good as that of focusing on one project(这句看的不是很懂). Therefore, I prefer to do one project and then move on to another.

People are inclined to think about how to finish another work during the process of handling the first one. Or(这里最好去掉,好像会引起误解)in order to save time, which never seems to be enough for current people, somebody prefers to finish two works at the same time. Although they can make a careful(complete) plan, it is hard to avoid mistakes when they have to take care two different works. For instance, if a student do the homework of two subjects together, such as biology and math, it is possible that he becomes confused of the answer he is about to write down.(加上:But if he finish them one by one, he’ll do a better job.

In addition, to finish one project during a specific period can help people manage their attention, hence getting more success. Take the famous pianist, Lang Lang, for example, when he was very young, he began to learn how to play the piano and spent 8 hours everyday to practice. If his parents wanted him to become a novelist as well, Lang Lang can not focus on piano study and he had to reduce the practice time to take the writing lessons. People’s attention is limited and we can not divide it into too much pieces to finish numerous tasks. Not everyone is genious(genius) just like Da Vinchi(Da Vinci), so why not focus on one thing we can control at a time and to be normal successful.

Furthermore, to take one project during a period can be better for us to take the responsibility. If a project manager in a company goes on two projects together, it is possible that he tends to change attention from the one he meets difficulties to the other one which is comparative easy to finish. (表达不清楚,it’s hard for him to concentrate for he has to handle two projects at the same time) As a result, he would fall the object which is his job tofall的用法好像有错,还有,这里表达方式不好,这样试一下:he would fail in his object, due to wanting tofinish both of the projects at the same time. So that is why seldom company assign two projects to one person or a group at one time.

(缺少最后总结的句子。)

不错的文章,观点明确,例证有说服力,尤其23两段的陈述很自然。第四段的例子不是很好,要比上面的逊,层次感没啦,还有,没有尾巴。总的来说,前半篇比后半篇好。
表达上,好像很单一,缺少有技巧的表达。呵呵……….也是我的弱点

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-4-19 19:20:36 |只看该作者
4# rong0816 :) 谢谢点评。
It is everyone's dream to enhance the efficiency of completing tasks to the maxism(maximum) extent so we can attain more success either in study or work.. However, not anybody(everybody) has the ability to finish two different projects at the same time, moreover, with the result which was previously thought as good as that of focusing on one project(这句看的不是很懂我想表达:和预想的专注完成一件事情的结果一样好,可能有点绕了,复杂句子和意思不好懂有时把握不好度。. Therefore, I prefer to do one project and then move on to another.

People are inclined to think about how to finish another work during the process of handling the first one. Or(这里最好去掉,好像会引起误解 嗯,一二句改成递进的比较好,people are inclined to think about or even try to finish another work during the process of handling the first one.)in order to save time, which never seems to be enough for current people, somebody prefers to finish two works at the same time. Although they can make a careful(complete我觉得还是careful用这里比较好,表示周密,和后面的mistake对应。) plan, it is hard to avoid mistakes when they have to take care two different works. For instance, if a student do the homework of two subjects together, such as biology and math, it is possible that he becomes confused of the answer he is about to write down.(加上:But if he finish them one by one, he’ll do a better job.嗯,这句加的很好,谢谢。以后注意运用正反表达,既使意思完整又可以增加字数。
^6 x+ i( S- |

3 g+ O7 {) `' J1 Q" s) M
In addition, to finish one project during a specific period can help people manage their attention, hence getting more success. Take the famous pianist, Lang Lang, for example, when he was very young, he began to learn how to play the piano and spent 8 hours everyday to practice. If his parents wanted him to become a novelist as well, Lang Lang can not focus on piano study and he had to reduce the practice time to take the writing lessons. People’s attention is limited and we can not divide it into too much pieces to finish numerous tasks. Not everyone is genious(genius) just like Da Vinchi(Da Vinci), so why not focus on one thing we can control at a time and to be normal successful.( H5 \6 V8 ~+ s

Furthermore, to take one project during a period can be better for us to take the responsibility. If a project manager in a company goes on two projects together, it is possible that he tends to change attention from the one he meets difficulties to the other one which is comparative easy to finish. (表达不清楚,it’s hard for him to concentrate for he has to handle two projects at the same time) As a result, he would fall the object which is his job tofall的用法好像有错,拼错了,要写fail的还有,这里表达方式不好,这样试一下:he would fail in his object, due to wanting tofinish both of the projects at the same time. So that is why seldom company assign two projects to one person or a group at one time.

(缺少最后总结的句子。)0 o7 v6 l6 m# @0 i; B

不错的文章,观点明确,例证有说服力,尤其23两段的陈述很自然。第四段的例子不是很好,要比上面的逊,层次感没啦,还有,没有尾巴。总的来说,前半篇比后半篇好。
表达上,好像很单一,缺少有技巧的表达。可否举个例子?谢谢。呵呵……….也是我的弱点
彼岸有花,静心宅。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-14
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-4-19 22:58:36 |只看该作者
It is everyone's dream to enhance the efficiency of completing tasks to the maxism(maximum) extent so we can attain more success either in study or work.. However, not anybody(everybody) has the ability to finish two different projects at the same time, moreover, with the result which was previously thought as good as that of focusing on one project(这句看的不是很懂我想表达:和预想的专注完成一件事情的结果一样好,可能有点绕了,复杂句子和意思不好懂有时把握不好度。). (有介词短语, with the result, 但是找不出句子的主语,句子不完整). Therefore, I prefer to do one project and then move on to another.6 E, r  J  E4 c
& I3 {+ _( ?; z2 n

( w& t% ~6 @  U9 X/ e& q% rPeople are inclined to think about ( considerate,深思熟虑 )how to finish( acomplish,高级词汇,加分点) another work during the process of ( 去掉 during the process of , 句子前后结构对称,更简洁)handling the first( former 表达为前一个) one. Or( evenworse,更糟糕的是)(这里最好去掉,好像会引起误解 嗯,一二句改成递进的比较好,people are inclined to think about or even try to finish another work during the process of(同上修改) handling the first(former) one.)in order to save time, which( 逗号后的which引导非限制性条件状语重句,用于指代前面的整个句子,这里并没有这个意思,错误) never seems to be enough for current people, somebody prefers to finish two works at the same time. Although they can make a careful(complete我觉得还是careful用这里比较好,表示周密,和后面的mistake对应。) plan, it is hard to avoid mistakes when they have to take care two different works. For instance, if a student do the homework of two subjects together, such as biology and math, it is possible that he becomes confused of the answer he is about to write down.(加上:But if he finish them one by one, he’ll do a better job.嗯,这句加的很好,谢谢。以后注意运用正反表达,既使意思完整又可以增加字数。)# N( H2 F. h2 C3 H6 T
^6 x+ i( S- |
- C' b* k' f9 F/ t. p6 {. ^: i2 ^7 t* X: T

3 g+ O7 {) `' J1 Q" s) M, v* V* H6 K% N; A: I
In addition, to finish one project during a specific period can help people manage(focus专注) their attention, hence getting more success. Take the famous pianist, Lang Lang, for example, when he was very young, he began to learn how to play the piano and spent 8 hours everyday to practice. If his parents wanted him to become a novelist as well, Lang Lang can not focus on piano study and he had to reduce the practice time to take the writing lessons. People’s attention is limited and we can not divide it into too much pieces to finish numerous tasks. Not everyone is genious(genius) just like Da Vinchi(Da Vinci), so why not focus on one thing we can control at a time( 表达有些冗长,但一时没想到怎么改,自己看看如何简洁明了) and to be normal successful.( H5 \6 V8 ~+ s
& W% j3 l* \7 o" b5 B; ?( ]9 {8 W3 c% M# V) E

3 K! n- n! o/ d* I3 zFurthermore, to take one project during a period can be better for us to take the responsibility. If a project manager in a company goes on two projects together, it is possible that he tends to change attention from the one he meets difficulties to the other one which is comparative easy to finish. (表达不清楚,it’s hard for him to concentrate for he has to handle two projects at the same time) As a result, he would fall the object which is his job to(fall的用法好像有错,拼错了,要写fail的还有,这里表达方式不好,这样试一下:he would fail in his object, due to wanting to)finish both of the projects at the same time. So that is why seldom company assign two projects to one person or a group at one time.* I; s/ D! v) b

6 i  Z- L) S- _(缺少最后总结的句子。)0 o7 v6 l6 m# @0 i; B1 W$ y! V8 p0 f# m& G. n) e
; H, P4 q5 d) g( w- K0 ^4 U* b! ^* {
不错的文章,观点明确,例证有说服力,尤其2,3两段的陈述很自然。第四段的例子不是很好,要比上面的逊,层次感没啦,还有,没有尾巴。总的来说,前半篇比后半篇好。
7 a/ W5 a. ?7 S0 \' |表达上,好像很单一,缺少有技巧的表达。可否举个例子?谢谢。呵呵……….也是我的弱点
(具体说就是高级词汇使用不多,惯用短语不多,建议加大词汇量的熟悉程度,经常试着用用;例证很充分)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-14
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-4-19 22:58:53 |只看该作者
It is everyone's dream to enhance the efficiency of completing tasks to the maxism(maximum) extent so we can attain more success either in study or work.. However, not anybody(everybody) has the ability to finish two different projects at the same time, moreover, with the result which was previously thought as good as that of focusing on one project(这句看的不是很懂我想表达:和预想的专注完成一件事情的结果一样好,可能有点绕了,复杂句子和意思不好懂有时把握不好度。). (有介词短语, with the result, 但是找不出句子的主语,句子不完整). Therefore, I prefer to do one project and then move on to another.6 E, r  J  E4 c
& I3 {+ _( ?; z2 n

( w& t% ~6 @  U9 X/ e& q% rPeople are inclined to think about ( considerate,深思熟虑 )how to finish( acomplish,高级词汇,加分点) another work during the process of ( 去掉 during the process of , 句子前后结构对称,更简洁)handling the first( former 表达为前一个) one. Or( evenworse,更糟糕的是)(这里最好去掉,好像会引起误解 嗯,一二句改成递进的比较好,people are inclined to think about or even try to finish another work during the process of(同上修改) handling the first(former) one.)in order to save time, which( 逗号后的which引导非限制性条件状语重句,用于指代前面的整个句子,这里并没有这个意思,错误) never seems to be enough for current people, somebody prefers to finish two works at the same time. Although they can make a careful(complete我觉得还是careful用这里比较好,表示周密,和后面的mistake对应。) plan, it is hard to avoid mistakes when they have to take care two different works. For instance, if a student do the homework of two subjects together, such as biology and math, it is possible that he becomes confused of the answer he is about to write down.(加上:But if he finish them one by one, he’ll do a better job.嗯,这句加的很好,谢谢。以后注意运用正反表达,既使意思完整又可以增加字数。)# N( H2 F. h2 C3 H6 T
^6 x+ i( S- |

In addition, to finish one project during a specific period can help people manage(focus专注) their attention, hence getting more success. Take the famous pianist, Lang Lang, for example, when he was very young, he began to learn how to play the piano and spent 8 hours everyday to practice. If his parents wanted him to become a novelist as well, Lang Lang can not focus on piano study and he had to reduce the practice time to take the writing lessons. People’s attention is limited and we can not divide it into too much pieces to finish numerous tasks. Not everyone is genious(genius) just like Da Vinchi(Da Vinci), so why not focus on one thing we can control at a time( 表达有些冗长,但一时没想到怎么改,自己看看如何简洁明了) and to be normal successful.( H5 \6 V8 ~+ s

3 K! n- n! o/ d* I3 zFurthermore, to take one project during a period can be better for us to take the responsibility. If a project manager in a company goes on two projects together, it is possible that he tends to change attention from the one he meets difficulties to the other one which is comparative easy to finish. (表达不清楚,it’s hard for him to concentrate for he has to handle two projects at the same time) As a result, he would fall the object which is his job to(fall的用法好像有错,拼错了,要写fail的还有,这里表达方式不好,这样试一下:he would fail in his object, due to wanting to)finish both of the projects at the same time. So that is why seldom company assign two projects to one person or a group at one time.* I; s/ D! v) b

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-14
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-4-19 22:59:05 |只看该作者
& I3 {+ _( ?; z2 n

^6 x+ i( S- |

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 melody106的 第一次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 melody106的 第一次作业