注册时间
2009-4-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-25 08:43:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
写的不好语法错误也较多 麻烦来拍的同学了
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship.

Friends are as precious as priceless treasures sent by angels. Every individual are longing for sincere and congenial friends. However, upon the question, which is better, letting a friend make a mistake or doing something prevent the mistake. Different people have different opinions due to their different background. From my personal angle, I am in favor of the opinion that we should do something to prevent our friends make a mistake, and I think that would not destroy the friendship, on the contrary, this would enhance the friendship.

First of all, it is true that sincere friend should help each other and correct the error if he or she goes wrong. I think this is the really friend should do. As the saying goes “ A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Come what may, the loyal friend always gives us a feeling of security and warmth. My personal experience serves as a typical example. Lily is one of my good friend, she usually think other things when she does her homework. I talk to Lily her problem when I find this. Then in order to prevent her careless I always supervise Lily when she does her homework. Finally she gained full marks in the examination. Our friendship is become stronger than before.

In addition, if our friend who make a mistake we did not tell her, maybe this little mistake would become serious problem, and might influence our friend’s normal life. For example, my friend Lucy was a good student, we all like her. When she sometimes surfing on the computer, I though she maybe too tried and relax from the all day study, so I did not remind Lucy she should study. Then one day I found Lucy was absent from school in order to play the online game, and she got a low mark. She did not want to study with us more. So I think when we find a friend does something wrong we should tell she or he to prevent the mistake.

Furthermore, some people, who are more or less sophisticated and artful, are reluctant to rectify their friend mistakes in fear of irritating or offending their friend, are not the really friend. They did not want to destroy the friendship but they behaves towards friends has already destroy the friendship. At last, they may lose their friend and the friendship can not be found or recovered.

To sum up, a genuine friend is, without doubt, always a great helper and an instructive advisor. So taking into account all the factors discussed above, we could safely come to the conclusion that we should do something to prevent our friends who make a mistake even a small error, it is a good idea for we enhance the friendship.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-26 09:34:08 |只看该作者
Friends are as precious as priceless treasures sent by angels. Every individual are(is) longing for sincere and congenial friends. However, upon the question, which is better, letting a friend make a mistake or doing something prevent the mistake. Different people have different opinions due to their different background. From my personal angle(视角用view), I am in favor of the opinion that we should do something to prevent our friends make a mistake, and I think that would not destroy the friendship, on the contrary, this would enhance the friendship.

First of all, it is true that sincere friend should help each other and correct the error if he or she goes wrong. I think this is the really friend should do. As the saying goes “ A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Come what may, the loyal friend always gives us a feeling of security and warmth. My personal experience serves as a typical example. Lily is one of my good friend, she usually think other things when she does her homework. I talk to Lily her problem when I find this. Then in order to prevent her careless I always supervise Lily when she does her homework. Finally she gained full marks in the examination. Our friendship is become (becomes,is和become重复了)stronger than before.& c5 v7 p5 t* v1 q9 n8 t

In addition, if our friend who make a mistake we did not tell her, maybe this little mistake would become serious problem, and might influence our friend’s normal life. For example, my friend Lucy was a good student, we all like her. When she sometimes surfing on the computer, I though she maybe too tried and relax from the all day study, so I did not remind Lucy she should study. Then one day I found Lucy was absent from school in order to play the online game, and she got a low mark. She did not want to study with us more. So I think when we find a friend does something wrong we should tell she or he to prevent the mistake.8 K0 e$ ]* E$ u/ V

' |# X  d7 h6 n
Furthermore, some people, who are more or less sophisticated and artful, are reluctant to rectify their friend mistakes in fear of irritating or offending their friend, are not the really friend. They did not want to destroy the friendship but they(their) behaves towards friends has already destroy the friendship. At last, they may lose their friend and the friendship can not be found or recovered.

To sum up, a genuine friend is, without doubt, always a great helper and an instructive advisor. So taking into account all the factors discussed above, we could safely come to the conclusion that we should do something to prevent our friends who make a mistake even a small error, it is a good idea for we enhance the friendship." j# o7 i2 }9 v' x

总结:
(1)错误很少,精彩的地方很多,蓝色的部分是我很喜欢的,自己想不出来的^_^
(2)思路清晰,条例分明,举的例子都直接论证自己首段的观点
(3)perfect

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 jessie奔奔的 第3次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新