注册时间
2009-3-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-25 22:35:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 rong0816 于 2009-4-26 17:57 编辑

As it is said, nobody is absolutely perfect in the world, and everyone will make mistakes, friends included. To be honest, I would point it out if my friends make mistakes, even if what I say or do may destroy our friendship.

It is hard, definitely, to find a true friend who can share not only happy but also sorrow with you. What is more difficult is to keep your friendship for a long time, for it needs both of two to keep honest. From my point of view, to be honest does not mean you have to say everything to your fellows, but should tell truth to you friends, especially when they are doing something wrong. Sometimes, people may be embarrassing to open their months to their parents on something, which they only will to have known by their friends. It is of vital importance to persuade them if they are doing wrong things.

Besides, true friendship will not be destroyed by honesty. I do not think that anyone will abandon a friend who is loyal. Otherwise, the man is not worth of making friends with. Furthermore, people who are willing accept friends’ criticism will also advise their fellows when it is necessary. At last, your friendship will be strengthened by your honesty. Take myself for example, one of my friends who I was acquainted for more than 6 years is really true friend. We always be honest whenever the other one is right or not, we say what we are thinking. Of course we quarreled sometime when one’s words might hurt the other, however, it never lasted for a long time. As a result, our friendship becomes more and more strength.

In a word, if you consider them as your best and important friends, then be honest to your friends all the time, no matter they are wrong or not. Let them trust you are a real friend and make yourself be trustworthy.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-26 14:23:22 |只看该作者
As it is said, nobody is absolutely perfect in the world, and everyone will make mistakes, friends included. To be honest, I would point it out if my friends make mistakes, even if 去掉比较好what I say or do may destroy our friendship.

9 Y2 J
It is hard, definitely, to find a true friend who can share not only happy happiness but also sorrow with you. What is more difficult is to keep your friendship for a long time, for it needs both of two to keep honest. From my point of view, to be honest does not mean you have to say everything to your fellows, but should tell truth to you friends, especially when they are doing something wrong. Sometimes, people may be embarrassing feel embarrassed to open their months to their parents on something这句似乎有点中式英语, which they only will to have known by their friends 改为they only will to have their friends know. It is of vital importance to persuade them if they are doing wrong things改为 doing anything wrong.

Besides, true friendship will not be destroyed by honesty. I do not think that anyone will abandon a friend who is loyal. Otherwise, the man is not worth of making friends with. 这句是承接上句么?似乎不知所云Furthermore, people who are willing accept friends’ criticism will also advise their fellows when it is necessary. At last, your friendship will be strengthened by your honesty. Take myself for example, one of my friends who I was acquainted for more than 6 years is really 加a true friend. We always be honest whenever 改为no matter比较好 the other one is right or not, we say what we are thinking. Of course we quarreled sometime when one’s words might hurt the other , however, it never lasted last for a long time last for long即可. As a result, our friendship becomes more and more strength 应用形容词sthrengthen.; L) ?0 O& M" r) n1 `9 Y; u2 K

In a word, if you consider them as your best and important friends, then be honest to your friends all the time, no matter they are wrong or not. Let them trust you are a real friend and make yourself be trustworthy.

结尾比较好,可是论据似乎很飘忽,有点中式英语,如有拍错的地方请原谅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-26 18:00:30 |只看该作者
2# 刷牙小灰猫

谢谢,其实是文章写的急,不是很好。这可能更符合考试的时间要求,逼自己一下,就写的逊了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-4-26 22:47:17 |只看该作者
As it is said, nobody is absolutely perfect in the world, and everyone will make mistakes, friends included. To be honest, I would point it out if my friends make mistakes, even if what I say or do may destroy our friendship.

It is hard, definitely, to find a true friend who can share not only happy (happiness) but also sorrow with you. What is more difficult is to keep your friendship for a long time, for it needs both of two to keep (be) honest. From my point of view, to be honest does not mean you have to say everything to your fellows, but should tell truth to you friends, especially when they are doing something wrong. Sometimes, people may be embarrassing to open their months to their parents on something,(这个,老外好像不这么表达。)which they only will to have known by their friends(同上). It is of vital importance to persuade them if they are doing wrong things.

Besides, true friendship will not be destroyed by honesty.(这个观点好) I do not think that anyone will abandon a friend who is loyal(其实这句表达的是事实,把“I do not think”去掉更有说服力,重在说服别人). Otherwise, the man is not worth of making friends with. Furthermore, people who are willing(to) accept friends’ criticism will also advise their fellows (加个in turn)when it is necessary. At last, your friendship will be strengthened by your honesty. Take myself for example, one of my friends who I was acquainted(acquaint不是一个表示持续动作的词吧,改为known;或者改为I got acquainted with him 6 years ago) for more than 6 years is really true friend. We always be honest whenever the other one is right or not, we say what we are thinking. Of course we quarreled sometime when one’s words might hurt the other, however, it never lasted for a long time. 这里再说明一下你们的诚实benefit对方,再接下面这句比较顺。As a result, our friendship becomes more and more strength(strengthen是个动词,纠正下小灰猫,这里可以改为:the tie of our friendship becomes stronger and stronger).
In a word, if you consider them as your best and important friends, then be honest to your friends all the time, no matter(这里应该为whether) they are wrong or not. Let them trust you are a real friend and make yourself be trustworthy.
文章结构没有问题,就是语言上,如刷牙小灰猫所言,中式英语,希望多多读背诵范文,找到正确的表达方法。
彼岸有花,静心宅。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-4-27 22:20:41 |只看该作者
4# melody106

非常感谢两位的批改,一定加倍努力,弥补不足的地方