寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-25 22:44:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Friendship is one of the most cherish relationships in our lives. The bond we formed with other people can help us through any setback; nobody can survive in the world without any friend. So we often become too cautious to deal with problems which are relate to such important relationship for us. I think, that is the reason for some people to choose to say nothing when their friends are at the edge of a mistake. But I should say they are totally wrong!
Fist of all, I want to say that genuine friendship can survive any dispute or misunderstanding, in contrast, no relationship can bear the harm of ignoring truth, it means our friends may not forgive us when they finally found we haven’t say anything to stop them from mistakes. Take my sister Ana as an example: one of Ana’s friends knew that Ana’s boyfriend was cheated on her, but she was afraid that Ana wouldn’t believe her, and then she chose to keep quite. So angry was Ana when she knew the truth, though she didn’t blame her friend, but she said she was disappointed and can never count on the friendship with her. So I thought the girl really lost Ana as her friend.
Secondly, true partnership should provide strength in the time of trouble and confusion. People often lost and feel helpless when they face the really trouble things. As a loyal friend, one should never refuse to give the bolster and honest advices. Though there are always misunderstandings, the bond between friends will become stronger after the hard time.

In conclusion, genuine friendship can survive any dispute or misunderstanding; true partnership provides strength in the time of trouble and confusion. Don’t be afraid of face the truth with pain, the bond between real friends will be stronger after hardship.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-26 23:34:27 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 melody106 于 2009-4-26 23:36 编辑

Friendship is one of the most cherish relationships in our lives. The bond we formed with other people can help us (go) through any setback; nobody can survive in the world without any friend. So we often become too cautious to deal (加个well)with problems which are relate(d) to such important relationship for us. I think, that is the reason for some people to choose to say nothing when their friends are at the edge of a mistake. But I should say they are totally wrong!
Fist of all, I want to say that genuine friendship can survive any dispute or misunderstanding, in contrast, no relationship can bear the harm of ignoring truth,该另起一句了 it means our friends may not forgive us when they finally found we haven’t say anything to stop(换prevent好点) them from mistakes. Take my sister Ana as an example: one of Ana’s friends knew that Ana’s boyfriend was cheated on her, but she was afraid that Ana wouldn’t believe her, and then she chose to keep quite. So angry was Ana when she knew the truth, though she didn’t blame her friend, but (去掉but)she said she was disappointed and can never(not……anymore 才有从今往后之意,never从未) count on the friendship with her. So I thought the girl really lost Ana as her friend.
Secondly, true partnership should provide strength in the time of trouble and confusion(直接in trouble and confusion就可以了). People often lost and feel helpless when they face the really trouble things. As a loyal friend, one should never refuse to give the bolster and honest advices. Though there are always misunderstandings, the bond between friends will become stronger after the hard time.

In conclusion, genuine friendship can survive any dispute or misunderstanding; true partnership provides strength in the time of trouble and confusion. Don’t be afraid of face the truth with pain, the bond between real friends will be stronger after hardship
彼岸有花,静心宅。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-27 22:13:50 |只看该作者
先道个歉,没有及时改好。Sorry

Friendship is one of the most cherished relationships in our lives. The bond we formed with other people can help us go through any setback; nobody can survive in the world without any friend (改成friends). So we often become too cautious to deal with problems which are relate to such important relationship for us. I think, that is the reason for some people to choose to say nothing when their friends are at the edge of a mistake. But I should say they are totally wrong!

First of all, I want to say that genuine friendship can survive any dispute or misunderstanding, in contrast, no relationship can bear the harm of ignoring truth, itwhich means our friends may not forgive us when they finally found we haven’t say anything to stop them from mistakes. Take my sister Ana as an example: one of Ana’s friends knew that Ana’s boyfriend was cheated on her, but she was afraid that Ana wouldn’t believe her, and then she chose to keep quite. So angry was Ana when she knew the truth, though she didn’t blame her friend, but she said she was disappointed and can never count on the friendship with her. So I thought the girl really lost Ana as her friend. (很不错的一段话)

Secondly, true partnership should provide strength in the time of trouble and confusion. People often lost and feel helpless when they face the really trouble things. As a loyal friend, one should never refuse to give the bolster and honest advices. Though there are always misunderstandings, the bond between friends will become stronger after the hard time.(这里有个小问题,我感觉,讲到友谊的方面,可以把话题转回到纠正朋友的错误上,又可以增加字数,一举两得)

In conclusion, genuine friendship can survive any dispute or misunderstanding; true partnership provides strength in the time of trouble and confusion. Don’t be afraid of face the truth with pain, the bond between real friends will be stronger after hardship.(意思照搬上面的没有问题,但是用句可以换一下,应该会更好一点)

使用道具 举报

RE: [5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 刷牙小灰猫 第3次作业] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
[5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 刷牙小灰猫 第3次作业]