寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-25 23:17:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
When we have a harmonious relationship with our friends, nobody would like to destroy the friendship or even add any unpleasant thing to it. Therefore, somebody choose to ignore the fact that his or her friend have made a mistake instead of telling the truth, which, he or she thought, would harm their relationship. Although I can understand their concern, it is still hard for me to accept this statement. Here, I have several points to shed light on.

To be honest and loyal is two of the most basic qualitis anyone should have, let alone taking the role of friend. If one of my friends made a mistake, I will definitly let him or her know my concern and offer some useful advices to correct his or her behavior. Being as friends not only mean that we can confide the innermost secrets to each other but also we should always tell the truth muturally. No matter what happened,
I would have no hesitate to face the problem together with my friend and help him or her to figure solutions out.

In addition, to please a friend is not the key element of a good friendship, but the real care of the friend from the bottom of heart. Maybe, we can avoid one-time unpleseant, but it is impossible to keep the friendship in a healthy condition if we merely make it by hiding our real thoughts. Take my experience for example, one of my friends in high school wanted me help her to cheat in an English exam. I clearly know that if I refused her she would think that I cannot be her friend anymore. However, I hold that letting her make such mistake will harm our friendship in the end since I would fail the responsibility of a friend, which is encouraging her to make a progress but not cheat others and cheat herself. So I refused her asking but told her that I would study together with her to improve her grade. Finally, she accepted my opinion and apologized for her behaviors.

In conclusion, we need to keep our friendship going in a right direction by being honest and loyalty. And also, to make it clear that we should care our friends instead of just pleasing them.
彼岸有花,静心宅。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-26 13:46:16 |只看该作者

When we have a harmonious relationship with our friends, nobody would like to destroy the friendship or even add any unpleasant thing to it. Therefore, somebody choose to ignore the fact that his or her friend have made a mistake instead of telling the truth, which, he or she thought, would harm their relationship. Although I can understand their concern, it is still hard for me to accept this statement. Here, I have several points to shed light on 这个词组似乎是及物动词词组,必须加宾语吧.
) O( [
To be honest and loyal is two of the most basic qualitis qualities anyone should have, let alone taking the role of friend. If one of my friends made a mistake, I will definitly definitely let him or her know my concern and offer some useful advices to correct his or her behavior. Being as friends not only mean that we can confide the innermost secrets to each other but also we should always tell the truth muturally mutually. No matter what happened,
I would have no hesitate to face the problem together with my friend and help him or her to figure solutions out.

f5 c: X" [. h3 Q
In addition, to please a friend is not the key element of a good friendship, but the real care of the friend from the bottom of heart. Maybe, we can avoid one-time unpleseant unpleasant 由于unpleasant是形容词,所以似乎应该加个 experience, but it is impossible to keep the friendship in a healthy condition if we merely make it by hiding our real thoughts. Take my experience for example, one of my friends in high school wanted me to help her to这个to可有可无 help sb (to) do sth,我觉得去掉好,因为太多to了 cheat in an English exam. I clearly know knew that if I refused her she would think that I cannot be her friend anymore此句子中从句太多有点乱,改成这样似乎好一点:I clearly knew that she wouldn't think me as her friend anymore if I refused her. However, I hold held that letting her make such a mistake will would harm our friendship in the end since I would fail the responsibility of a friend, which is encouraging her to make a progress but not to cheat others and cheat herself. So I refused her asking but told her that I would study together with her to improve her grade. Finally, she accepted my opinion and apologized for her behaviors.# ^: B3 |9 N1 M3 q

In conclusion, we need to keep our friendship going in a right direction by being honest and loyalty. And also, to make it clear that we should care our friends instead of just pleasing them.

写的很好,几乎都没什么改的,语法不错,从句结构完整,就快考了吧,祝你有个好成绩!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-16
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-26 23:42:08 |只看该作者
谢谢,时间还是控制不好,还要好好准备。 2# 刷牙小灰猫
彼岸有花,静心宅。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-6
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-4-27 21:47:35 |只看该作者
先道个歉,没有及时改好。Sorry

When we have a harmonious relationship with our friends, nobody would like to destroy the friendship or even add any unpleasant thing to it. Therefore, somebody choose to ignore the fact that his or her friend have made a mistake instead of telling the truth, which, he or she thought, would harm their relationship. Although I can understand their concern, it is still hard for me to accept this statement. Here, I have several points to shed light on.(这个是什么意思?)(好!melody的开头用的是反证法,值得学习)

To be honest and loyal is two of the most basic qualities anyone (everyone) should have, let alone taking the role of friend. If one of my friends made a mistake, I will definitely let him or her know my concern and offer some useful advices to correct his or her behavior. Being as friends not only means that we can confide the innermost secrets to each other but also we should always tell the truth muturally.(matually) No matter what happened.

I would have no hesitate(hesitation) to face the problems together with my friend and help him or her to figure solutions out.

In addition, to please a friend is not the key element of a good friendship, but the real care of the friend from the bottom of heart. Maybe, we can avoid one-time unpleseant(unpleasant), but it is impossible to keep the friendship in a healthy condition if we merely make it by hiding our real thoughts. Take my experience for example, one of my friends in high school wanted me help her to cheat in an English exam. I clearly know that if I refused her she would think that I cannot be her friend anymore. However, I hold(held) that letting her make such mistake will harm our friendship in the end since I would fail the responsibility of a friend, which is encouraging her to make a progress but not cheat others and cheat herself.(看了好几遍才看懂,自己太逊了,要是我的话,可能会这样写,你可以比较一下However, considering it would break off our friendship in the end if I let her make such a mistake, I prefer to encourage her to make a progress rather than cheat others and herself. So I refused her asking but told her that I would study together with her to improve her grade. Finally, she accepted my opinion and apologized for her behaviors.

In conclusion, we need to keep our friendship going in a right direction by being honest and loyalty (loyal). And also, to make it clear that we should care our friends instead of just pleasing them.

发现melody要比自己写的好很多,太逊了,向melody学习

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 melody的 第3次作业] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子