2007-2-13
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-28 19:55:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Sorry,这两天帮着给拿Offer的学费汇占位费的事,拖到现在才写完~
向各位抱歉哈,鞠躬~

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.5 T* ~0 |* {! ^% u  

During one’s life path, he needs divers people who will always give a hand. These people obviously play different kinds of important roles, including parents, teachers and especially friends. “Life without a friend is death”, as this old saying reveals to the significance of friends, which attracting much greater attention on how to deal with friends. Whether letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship? I have the denial view.

To begin with, honest makes a person to be trusted, without which he could not be a welcomed person. Ralph Waldo Emerson, the famous American thinker says that some components of a thriving friendship are honesty, naturalness, thoughtfulness, and some common interests. This illustrate that honesty is the prerequisite factor in the law of friendship. Thus, if a friend makes a mistake, we apparently should point it out and help he/her straighten out. Take my father for instance, he has a bosom friend since childhood and fortunately they work in the same company. Once his friend was asked to make an exploitation plan for a economical program, and my father was the supervisor. After several days hard working, his friend offered my father his plan. Although the plan was very canonical and careful, my father still felt that it lack innovation. In that case, he proposed to his friend and expressed his ideas. That friend firstly insisted on his original planning and even thought my father was too rigorous. But my father didn’t give up communicating with his friend, instead, he analyzed advantages and disadvantages of his plan patiently. As a result, his friend accepted my father’s suggestions and mended his planning, which achieved totally success into application. My father and his friend became more firm and harmonic since then. Only after testing does the friendship gradually turn to unshaken.

Besides, according to a recent survey conducted by a Sodality Website among 2000 volunteers, ranging from 16 to 66 years old, nearly ninety percent of them inclined to making friends with those ones who would correct their mistakes directly rather than those always echo them. The result of the survey also indicates that the friendship would not be destroyed if someone really tells the truth. Directly or indirectly, pointing out a friend’s mistake may serve as a catalyst for the friendship.

With all aspects carefully considered, nothing can equal with importance of friends. If you want to hold more real friends, please be always honest and never dare to point out your friends’ mistakes.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 作文散户 互改作文cracking ibt essay! 小组想秋刀鱼的猫 第三次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子