注册时间
2007-2-13
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-5-2 16:50:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
来教作业啦~

Topic: Should we pay attention to the opinions of famous people?
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

We now live in a world where information is accumulated at an unpreccedentedly rapid speed and comes from various channels .Some famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars, also give their opinions to public frequently, which cause a controversy among people about whether we should pay attention to these opinions. From my perspective, I am inclined to the approval view.

To begin with, famous people usually get achievement in some areas, so, the opinions, from their successful experiences, will provide us encouragement and use for reference. Take me for example, my idol is XXX, one of the most famous journalists in our country. I always dream to be a journalist since my childhood and choose journalism to my major in my college. As we all know, there is no shortcut to success, studying is difficult process. However, when I confront frustration, I will remember XXX said,”Unremitting is the essential to be a journalist”. From his opinions, I get the support to go on and make my dream comes true. Thus, the opinions gave by famous people can play a positive role in one’s life.

Besides, we should learn to how to use the ideas these celebrities proposed. Because everyone has their own characteristic, others opinions may not suit all of us. Such as a singer should have a good voice, an actor should have pretty apparent or perform talent. When we get the ideas, consider own conditions firstly, then eliminate the false and retain the true. Only with the combination of preconditions from ourselves and ideas from people succeed, we can finally reach our aim.

In addition, the active opinions from famous people can take effect on calling on the masses. The famous actor, Jackie Chan, is a typical model. He contributes a lot to the charity and always appeals to the public help those who need help. It is positive celebrity effect that makes our society harmonic, dynamic and progressive.

In conclusion, we apparently should pay attention to the opinions of famous people, because they are really helpful for us, even the whole society.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-4-30
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-5-3 23:32:16 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 cocolinkin 于 2009-5-3 23:34 编辑

We now live in a world where information is accumulated at an unpreccedentedly rapid speed and comes from various channels .Some famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars, also give their opinions to public frequently, which cause a controversy among people about whether we should pay attention to these opinions. From my perspective, I am inclined to the approval view.

begin with, famous people usually get achievement in some areas, so, the opinions, from their successful experiences, will provide us encouragement and use for reference. Take me(myself) for example, my idol is XXX, one of the most famous journalists in our country. I always dream to be a journalist since my childhood and choose journalism to(as) my major in my college(at college). As we all know, there is no shortcut to success, studying(study) is difficult process. However, when I confront frustration, I will remember (what) XXX said,”Unremitting is the essential to be a journalist”. From his opinions, I get the support to go on and make my dream comes true. Thus, the opinions gave by famous people can play a positive role in one’s life.

Besides, we should learn to how to use the ideas these celebrities proposed. Because everyone has their own characteristic, others opinions may not suit all of us. Such as a singer should have a good voice, an actor should have pretty apparent(appearance) or perform talent. When we get the ideas, consider (considering) own conditions firstly, then eliminate the false and retain the true(这句没主语噢). Only with the combination of preconditions from ourselves and ideas from people succeed, we can finally reach our aim.

In addition, the active opinions from famous people can take effect on calling on the masses. The famous actor, Jackie Chan, is a typical model. He contributes a lot to the charity and always appeals to the public (to)
help those who need help. It is positive celebrity effect that makes our society harmonic, dynamic and progressive.(这句我看不太懂,是不是换there is a positive…比较清楚?)

In conclusion, we apparently should pay attention to the opinions of famous people, because they are really helpful for us, even the whole society.

结构挺好的~但是besides那段是比较中立的态度,可能放在in addition那段(持支持台独)后面比较合适。
结尾好像太少了,最好有3句话左右吧。宁愿有几个短句。
我裸考cet6也只是个低空掠过,水平有限~呵呵

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 想秋刀鱼的猫 第5次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华