寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-6 19:15:28 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
    Some people like to finish a project and then start another because they find numerous advantages in this way. However, other people like to finish two projects at the same time for other strong benefits. I find that one of these ways of finishing projects is better for me.

There are numerous advantages to finish a project and then start another. One benefit of this method of finish project is it makes us more concentrate on the project we are doing and thus we can do a better job. Something else that is good is there is a break between projects, thus we can have a rest after finishing one of them. And at last is that we won't be compelled by projects, we can just arrange the order of them.

Though there are strong advantages in finishing a project and then start another, there are some even more compelling benefits for me to finish two projects at the same time. The first is that I can be more efficient to do two jobs at the same time, more work compels us faster, and it’s also most important advantage that the former method can’t have. The second is that the two projects may have some thing in common, and I can reduce the amount of my work. The final advantage of finishing two projects at the same time is that I can alternate the two projects when I feel boring with one of them.

Now I think you can understand why I prefer to finish two projects at the same time. Certainly there are numerous advantages in finishing a project one after another, I do come to the conclusion that another way is better for me, so I disagree with the statement “It is better to finish a project and then start another than to finish two projects at the same time.”
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-6-22
精华
帖子

VISA版特殊贡献

沙发
发表于 2009-6-6 21:21:45 |只看该作者
写过GRE作文觉得写TOEFL简单了。。。。。