寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-6 19:17:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
As a student of more than 20 years I experience both schools pay teacher according to their students' performs and schools don't. I find that one of these ways of how teachers get paid is better than another. However, each policy of how teachers get paid has its own advantages.

The first I would like to make is that there are some advantages to pay teachers according to their students’ performs. One and most important benefit of this method is that teacher can equal their attribution with their return, they will be inspired by this way and use more time and energy to elevate their student's performs. Another benefit of the method is it can finally promote the whole teachers' ability of school because of competition.

Though teacher paid according to their students' performs have some advantages, there are numerous and serious disadvantages to pay teacher according to their student's performs. The first, teacher will only focus on how to improve students' performs than other things, such as teaching their student to be a good citizen. The most important, students may get bad treatment for they not good performs, in that case, they may hate school and even do something harmful to society. The final disadvantage is that the teacher who get a high salary for their student's good performs probably get envied by other teacher. There is an example, when I was in my high school; our teacher was paid more than other teachers because of his ability to improve his students’ performs. Then we discovered that we and our teacher often be bad treated by other teachers.

In my opinion, teacher paid according to their students' performs do have some advantages; however, the disadvantages of this way are far more apparent. So I disagree with the method that teacher pay according to their students' performs.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 6,7月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组mikixiaoci的第2次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子