寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-6 19:18:43 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
We all should have already seen that some people let their friends make mistakes other than saying or doing something that may destroy their friendship. Some people do that because of there are some reasons comply them to do this way, however, I insist on my conception in this problem.

There are some apparent reasons why so many people letting a friend make a mistake than saying or doing something. The first and most important reason is that they see friendship so significant that they won't do anything that will be unlike by their friends. The second is that people especially young people often stand by the side of their friends and even help their friends do something they know incorrect, because they think this kind of friendship is the right way.

Though there are apparent reasons why so many people letting a friend make a mistake than saying or doing something, I do disagree with this kind of friendship. Reasons are as follows. For one thing, the reason why we become friends is that we can help and elevate each other, let friends make mistake is the opposite way to elevate each other. For another, our friends will make mistakes again and again if no one especially us tell the truth, it is not a good for our friends in the long term. At last, if I make a mistake, I would be appreciate that my friends tell me the truth, so maybe our friends will be appreciate to hear we say something and see we do something.

From this, I think you can understand why I disagree with the statement "Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship." There are actually some reasons for people to do in that way, but I have to conclude that this kind of friendship can not be a really friendship.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 6,7月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组mikixiaoci的第3次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子