声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-27 23:55:22 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 梦的弃儿 于 2010-7-28 11:33 编辑

7月27日Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits

Recently, after the McDonalds was exposed that there is noxious substance in the hamburgers that can cause cancers, people joined in a general debate about the relationship between misleading advertising and unhealthy eating habits. Some people assert it is misleading advertisements that mostly cause the unhealthy eating habits. And I am a supporter of this claim.

It is a heated topic whether all the food is as delicious and healthy as the advertisements represents. However, sometimes the advertising is nothing but a lie. For example, as we know, KFC is famous for its fried chicken which is obviously unhealthy. On the contrary, it highly publicizes that it sells convenient and healthy food. This kind advertising can greatly promote the manufacturers image but misleads people and deeply hurt customers health and profits. As a result, customers will alter their good eating habit which combines vegetables with meat into unhealthy one which favors greasy but delicious junk food.

Additionally, most manufacturers are prone to make their food look excessively tempting so that they can attract more customers which can affect peoples diet easily. When some new arrivals come out, some people who are on a diet still intend to try. Just imagine, food probably stimulates their appetites. Consequently, they will end up eating too much. This action not only abandons their healthy diet, but also indicates foreshadow of unhealthy eating habits.

Although I deem that advertising is a main cause why people are accustomed to unhealthy eating habits, advertising is not the only reason. People themselves need to be self-controlled and ignore the unrealistic allurement.

From all I mentioned above, it is not hard to see that misleading advertising mostly causes bad eating habits. Some fake advertising deceives customers and turns their fondness of greasy fat food. Other tempting advertisements excessively boast their manufacturer and products too much and cause a problem of interrupting peoples healthy diets.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-27 23:56:45 |只看该作者
15# nunulong

我保证我会去看的。今天太晚了。
明天我一定抽时间看完。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-29 20:50:59 |只看该作者
7月29日
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.
写的有点感觉了。请大家多拍我的作文哦~

After the latest Chinese career novel Go, Lala is adopted into the movie and TV series, people start to talk about several methods and different attitude that youngsters treat their occupation. It is a general debate whether youngsters should try several different jobs before they take it serious. Some people believe that the new generation cannot ensure what they are actually interested in until they experience several jobs. Others who object to this saying insist that it is only wasting of time to change jobs frequently. And I am a supporter of this opinion.

Trying another job means rebuilding the interpersonal relationship and regaining experience of the new field. As we know, no matter how excellent your adaptive capability is, you still need some time fit in the totally new working surroundings. My sister is a negative example. She was a business manager but she always expected a better job through job hunting. Consequently, she quitted the career she had built and changed into another field- sale. It is widely acknowledged that marketing needs to build an extensive relationship with clients, which she wasnt good at. As a result, she changed her job again. However, after a year, neither her paying nor her position did increase.

Additionally, some survey analyzed some statistics and summarized that most corporation tends to promote their new employees after they has been working for the company as long as two years. Persevering in working for one corporation is more likely to get a promotion which decides the height of ones career. In the novel I mentioned in the beginning, after Lala gets into the company she is fond of, she was working assiduously and considering thoroughly for company without thinking of trying different jobs. Her capability and assiduity are keys to her quick promotion.

Despite I deem that persevering in a company to building a long term career is the better option, people sometimes have the unavoidable situations to change their jobs such as working for an irresponsible boss. What I accentuate is that changing occupations without enough consideration is not sensible.

From all I mentioned above, it is more sensible to choose your favorite occupation and persevere in one company to build your long term career than trying different jobs and changing the career field frequently. It is more easily to get a promotion instead of wasting a lot of time rebuilding interpersonal relationship and regaining the experience of the new field.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-29 21:16:52 |只看该作者
candyleen to 小夕
您的文章很好,让我很钦佩,给出的一点意见,我们可以多讨论~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-30 20:21:20 |只看该作者
19# candyleen
谢谢你的修改= =
我没有你说的那么好啦,而且我没有计时……
不过我会努力的!我是8月21考,你呢?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 15:03:30 |只看该作者
嗨,小夕,我是candy,好有缘分,我们又是一组咯,你的作文真的好好,我学浅,给出了一些观点,希望多多讨论~我也21号,我们一起加油咯~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 21:31:38 |只看该作者
我改完啦,在下面哈,期待你的光临~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 22:29:16 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country

Several years ago, a survey analyzed the statistics and indicated that 82% of families or individuals order newspaper or magazines every year. Undoubtedly, newspaper and magazines do play an important role in learning about a foreign country. However, as the technology is rapidly developing nowadays, from my point of view, movies and TV series may have already taken the place of the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

It is assured that foreign language is the biggest problem in comprehension in foreign culture. Even though we may have a foreign language such as English, there are still a vast amount of different countries like Germany, France or Japan. When it comes to this situation, newspaper and magazines seems a little bit useless. They are ordinary paper if they cannot be recognized. Compare to them, motion intermedia like movies and TV shows may be advantageous to delineate a story. Also, it is much more interesting to watch people acting in the show than reading a plane paper. My mother knows neither Korean nor English; on the other hand, she is a big fan of American movies and Korean dramas. After the extraordinary movie Avatar came out, she went to see the movie immediately, shocked by its fabulous scenes and absorbing story without any knowledge of English.

Additionally, newspaper and magazines consists of international news or makeup tips. Few of them can provide a view of ordinary people’s lives which is probably the best way to indicate lives in the foreign country. On the contrary, either movies or cartoons can offer a scene of people’s daily lives. For example, movies I got in touch with are started with Raise your voice and Step up. They provided me a conception of students in American who embrace a dream. From them, I can strongly feel how vigorous and lively their lives become after they put efforts in or make progress in their fields. Furthermore, I began to learn more about America through all kinds of movies. They gave me the first thought about getting further study and experience the real life there. Accordingly, this is my original motivation of this test.

To sum up, I deem that newspaper and magazines are good ways but not the best ways to learn about a foreign country. Motion intermedia like movies and TV drama may be more useful in comprehension of the story without knowing the language. They provide a better and easier view for us to learn about ordinary people’s lives which indicate their countries.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 22:31:32 |只看该作者
22# 王亚冉
sori啊,今天太晚了,明天给你改完哈~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-1 20:33:50 |只看该作者
Several years ago, a survey analyzed the statistics and indicated that 82% of families or individuals order newspaper or magazines every year. Undoubtedly, newspaper and magazines do play an important role in learning about a foreign country. However, as the technology is rapidly developing nowadays, from my point of view, movies and TV series may have already taken the place of the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

It is assured that foreign language is the biggest problem in comprehension in foreign culture. Even though we may have a foreign language such as English, there are still a vast amount of different countries like Germany, France or Japan. When it comes to this situation, newspaper and magazines seems a little bit useless. They are ordinary paper if they cannot be recognized.(假設語法用倒了!=>They can be ordinary paper if they are not recognized.) Compare to them, motion intermedia like movies and TV shows may be advantageous to delineate a story. Also, it is much more interesting to watch people acting in the show than reading a plane paper. My mother knows neither Korean nor English; on the other hand, she is a big fan of American movies and Korean dramas. After the extraordinary movie Avatar came(come 時態要一致,剛剛提到母親是用現在式) out, she went (goes )to see the movie immediately, shocked by its fabulous scenes and absorbing story without any knowledge of English.(nice example 很生動)

Additionally,(去除) newspaper and magazines consists of international news or makeup tips. Few of them can provide a view of ordinary people’s lives which is probably the best way to indicate lives in the foreign country. On the contrary, either movies or cartoons can offer a scene of people’s daily lives. For example, movies I got in touch with are started with Raise your voice and Step up. They provided me a conception of students in American who embrace a dream. From them, I can strongly feel how vigorous and lively their lives become after they put efforts in or make progress in their fields. Furthermore, I began to learn more about America through all kinds of movies. They gave me the first thought about getting further study and experience the real life there. Accordingly, this is my original motivation of this test.

To sum up, I deem that newspaper and magazines are good ways but not the best ways to learn about a foreign country. Motion intermedia like movies and TV drama may be more useful in comprehension of the story without knowing the language. They provide a better and easier view for us to learn about ordinary people’s lives which indicate their countries. 結論可以更果斷表明自己的立場

小夕寫的很不錯~ 怎不練習點出三個要點的寫法~這樣可以有五段

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-2 16:02:48 |只看该作者
25# ttuuttuu

我一般选两个原因+一个反面论证(就可以不那么绝对,辩证也比较全面)。
其实原因很简单= =我一般想不出第三个例子……汗
不过,我会努力的哈~
谢谢修改!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-3 17:50:11 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

A recent survey analyzed the statistic from people and summarized that 63% of western employees indicated directly or indirectly that they preferred to work 4 days rather than 5 days. This makes people initiate a general debate of whether a job with more vacation time but a lower salary is better than a job with opposite situation. Some people who agree to this saying insist that a job with more vacation time provides people with a better health condition and a more harmonious relationship with family members. And I am a supporter of this idea.

It is widely acknowledged that a sound body is more significant than anything else. However, people are more likely to cause health problem under great pressure of work. A job with more vacation time but less paying may lower your living level. Instead, you will have more time to relax and release the pressure you got from work. Going traveling with family and going to a movie with friends are considerable options to take. I personally learned this important lesson after my dearest grandpa passed away. He founded his own company with great ambition. After I was born and growing up, he worked even more assiduously to provide a better living condition for me. As a result, when he had enough money and it was the time for him to enjoy life, he was examined that he had already got liver cancer. Considering the health point, I deem that the benefit of a lower-paying job with more vacation time overweighs its drawbacks.

There is an old saying in china: a harmonious family makes everything rise up. This indicates how essential a harmonious family is. A family with problems not only affects the relationship between the couple, but also harms the children physically and mentally. Adversely, a harmonious family is both support and motivation for people. For example, my friend Matt works in a big corporation after graduation. He works hard and performs well in the company. However, his wife often argues with him since he always works too late. Moreover, sometimes when the company has some urgent difficulties, he needs to get up in the late night or even works on the weekends. This shortens the time for her and the family. Because of the fights, it is hard for Matt to concentrate in work. After he explains his ambition and concern to his wife, his wife shows understanding. Consequently, he balances his working time and vacation time with family. In the end, he got victory in both his family and career.

To sum up, I deem that a lower-paying job with more vacation time will be better choice for people than a job with opposite situation. The former one can not just provide more time to relax and achieve a healthier body condition, but also ensure a harmonious family which is both support and motivation to the career.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-4 09:46:42 |只看该作者
27# 梦的弃儿

亲爱的韩童鞋

作文批改好了 请您查收!
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-4 21:53:23 |只看该作者
28# longxue26
谢谢这么认真的修改!
感动的都要哭了,提的意见很中肯,我当时写的时候也觉得时态有问题。
时间限制,就没多考虑。
看来果然问题很大~~

小夕会继续努力的。大姐也加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-5 14:19:12 |只看该作者
8月5日交 09.05.30NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.

It is widely required younger school children in china to take art and music as well as basic courses like math and history. Some people who object to the opinion claim that some youngsters who are not interested in art and music don’t need these courses. They can focus on what they like instead of wasting time on what they won’t be major in. However, I’m afraid I cannot agree with this saying since little evidence can prove that saying.

When kids are five to ten years old, they probably don’t quite understand what they like or don’t like. Moreover, how can you ask a school child whether he likes art and music when he doesn’t even get in touch with them? Accordingly, I believe younger school children should have a basic understand about art and music by taking these courses in school, and then decide whether art and music are absorbing or not. I personally learn drawing when I was very young. I believed so firmly that I will be a painter. However, after I got in school and took the formal courses, I gradually formed a basic understanding about art. It is not only about hard practice and wonderful color but also the imagination in your mind and creativity. On the contrary, I was the scientific person who can copy a picture line by line, but have nothing creative of my own thoughts. Considering this, I surrendered this dream with tears, but nobody can deny it is not a good decision for me. To tell whether you have passion and potential in a field, you need to at least try first.

Undoubtedly, music and painting classes have positive impact on people both intellectually and emotionally. They not only indirectly show one’s capability, but also indicate one’s patience and aesthetics. That probably explains why parents insist to let the kids learn to play an instrument or paint and why companies prefer to employ someone who are skilled in art and music. Albert Einstein, for example, is both a prestigious physician and an outstanding violin player. Thinking back to his early experience learning music, he said that music had a significant influence on his physic study, because it not only inspired his creative thinking but also built his patient personality. From this sample, it is not hard for us to see that art and music lessons are most likely motivated and inspiring for people instead of being a waste of time as people considered.

In conclusion, I deem that art and music lessons are necessary for students whose ages are from five to ten. They can step in the field, having a whole understanding about music and painting, and then decide whether they are interested. As well, if they learned an instrument or painting, it will be an improvement for their images in capability, patience and aesthetics. As a result, art and music are prone to inspire and motivate their career.

使用道具 举报

RE: 韩小夕的作文本~~哎,大家使劲拍…… [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子