使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 10:20:28 |只看该作者
It is widely required younger school children in china to take art and music as well as basic courses like math and history. Some people who object to the opinion claim that some youngsters who are not interested in art and music don’t need these courses. They can focus on what they like instead of wasting time on what they won’t be major in. However, I’m afraid I cannot agree with this saying since a little evidence can prove that saying.

First of all,结构词不可少
When kids are five to ten years old, they probably don’t quite understand what they like or don’t like. Moreover, how can you ask a school child whether he likes art and music when he doesn’t even get in touch with them?
好句子~学习Accordingly, I believe younger school children should have a basic understanding about art and music by taking these courses in school, and then decide whether art and music are absorbing or not. I personally learn drawing when I was very young. I believed so firmly that I will be a painter. However, after I got in school and took the formal courses, I gradually formed a basic understanding about art. It is not only about hard practice and wonderful color but also the imagination in your mind and creativity. On the contrary, I was the scientific person who can copy a picture line by line, but have nothing creative of my own thoughts. Considering this, I surrendered this dream with tears, but nobody can deny it is not a good decision for me. To tell whether you have passion and potential in a field, you need to at least try first.例子相当精彩!

In addition, Undoubtedly, music and painting classes have positive impact on people both intellectually and emotionally. They not only indirectly show one’s capability, but also indicate one’s patience and aesthetics. That probably explains why parents insist to let the kids learn to play an instrument or paint and why companies prefer to employ someone who are skilled in art and music. Albert Einstein, for example, is both a prestigious physician and an outstanding violin player. Thinking back to his early experience learning music, he said that music had a significant influence on his physic study, because it not only inspired his creative thinking but also built his patient personality. From this sample, it is not hard for us to see that art and music lessons are most likely motivated and inspiring for people instead of being a waste of time as people considered.

In conclusion, I deem that art and music lessons are necessary for students whose ages are from five to ten. They can step in the field, having a whole understanding about music and painting, and then decide whether they are interested. As well, if they learned an instrument or painting, it will be an improvement for their images in capability, patience and aesthetics. As a result, art and music are prone to inspire and motivate their career.
非常非常喜欢你的作文!非常流畅例子也十分精彩具体,学习学习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 19:49:13 |只看该作者
小修改~~写得蛮好吖~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 21:20:18 |只看该作者
34# starbigstar

谢谢修改!
看的出Vicky很认真~
其实小夕一直不知道怎么结尾。有幸可以交流一下……

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 21:22:16 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities.

灵感来了,觉得好像例子写太多。然后字数也多了。不知道考场时间够不够= =纠结。。

After the policy that a Chinese couple can just have one child in the family came out in china, people are prone to make the one child a “princess” or “prince” in the house. Doing everything for the child, parents assert that students are too young to do it on their own. This condition inspired a general debate in the society whether university students should take part-time jobs. From my point of view, taking part-time jobs in universities is significant for students. It is not only a meaningful experience to undergo, but also one of the best ways to get to know the society.

As we know, it is widely acknowledged that experience is precious fortune for a person, especially for job hunting. In such a crowed country, China, a vast amount of university students fail to find their satisfactory jobs and complain that companies always require working experience. But how can you ask an employee who left university just now and barely step in society to acquire experience already? It is the time that shows the significance of part-time jobs while studying in universities. My friend Dan was cherished as precious stones in his family and forbidden to take part-time jobs because his parents consider him too young to get in touch with the society. While another friend Alex became an internship in his junior year in college. Gaining much precious experience, he claimed he was formed into brand new person. Consequently, in job hunting after graduation, Dan received as many rejections as offerings from Alex.

Moreover, society is not only represented by an occupation, but also contains the interpersonal relationship and attitude to difficulties. Universities students have a major problem of these since they cannot easily get in touch with clients but only colleagues in the school. Also, as an only child at home, they may not meet real difficulties expect for their tests. According to this, we can probably infer that part-time can give students a better understanding of society and improve their own capabilities. I was a shy girl until I took a part-time job assisting in a math class when I studied in America. It was a small town in Texas, so I easily build my interpersonal relationship with kids, their parents and other teachers. They thanked me for caring and educating their children and helped me in later job hunting. Additionally, when one of my students Kelly asked me a question, I explained patiently but her nervousness revealed that her misunderstanding. Calming her down, I changed another way and explained again and she understood this time. I believer in the past, I would be freak out and ask for help. Thank for the precious experience, I gradually learned the deal with and solve problems calmly.

In conclusion, I think it is the time for parents to let their overprotected child to take part-time jobs while they are studying in colleges. With meaningful experience, part-time jobs are worth trying for later job hunting. Working experience is a excellent way to show his/her capability. Moreover, doing part-time jobs can help university students to form a basic image of society. Building wonderful personal relationship and learning to deal with and solve difficulties are necessary to step in society.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-24
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-8-8 23:19:52 |只看该作者
改好了  谢谢楼主的建议  楼主什么时候考啊?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-9 17:51:17 |只看该作者
37# kunter

8月21号~
川川咧?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-24
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-8-9 21:07:19 |只看该作者
38# 梦的弃儿

8.28~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 21:33:53 |只看该作者
8月10日交
09.07.25NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.

Before I went abroad, I intend to watch movies and TV shows form other countries. I thought it was interesting. However, when I was sitting on the comfortable couch in my American host family and enjoy the TV shows and movies, I always have some words and phrases that I cannot comprehend easily. At that time, I ensured that the movies and TV programs in my own country are more interesting than those made in other countries. Unavoidably, the movies and TV shows contain the culture from the country that filmed it. We cannot deny that no matter how wonderful your English is, you probably cannot understand the movie when it comes to the history and politic problem, or even you may be shocked by only a joke because you don’t know the movie the characters are talking about. The most impressive thing to me is that when I was watching movies with my host family, I will always be confused by a joke the characters make. My host mom often stopped the movie and explained to me about the joke or the plot when I showed my confusion. Especially, when we watched the movie called A walk in the clouds, the main actor hadn’t seen his wife for a year. I had no clue with the background, so I was asking my host mom why he could not come home in military training. My host mom explained to me patiently that at that time, it was the Second World War and American soldiers were sent to the wars. After the explanation, I comprehended the movie better.

Additionally, different countries have different people and events. For example, this year, on August 13th, it is Chinese Valentine’s Day. Several love movies are about to come out as a way of celebrating. As we all admit, TV shows and movies are ways to reflect ordinary peoples’ lives. How can you feel a person’s life when you are having the totally different life with him/her? American people won’t celebrate Spring Festival in china, just like we don’t usually spend Christmas with family. When I was in America as an exchange student, I felt the significance of Christmas. All the TV shows and movies are fulfilled with love in the family and getting together for the festival, which I had never seen in china.

To sum up, movies and TV shows should be a reflection of people’s lives. Only movies from one’s country can show its own spirit and interest. People from a different culture may can watch it and understand part of it. However, it is hard for them to touch its original thought. Like Chinese movies, they may not always be the best in the world, but I will always consider them as my favorite.

今天小夕计时写了。29min,490+字吧。
感觉论证非常不好,大家狠批!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 23:05:05 |只看该作者
抱歉,回复的晚了……
已经改好了,见附件~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 17:39:32 |只看该作者
bruce520

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 20:29:08 |只看该作者
小修改。语言运用没问题。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 22:21:38 |只看该作者
8.12  2110-2140
09.08.01NA
you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you do not make sure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments, you will never get successful in life.

Nowadays, a recent survey shows that more and more parents intend to teach their children how to show their accomplishments instead of teaching them strengths only. That means, people start to realize how significant it is to exhibit the accomplishments. Some people who object to this saying insist that gold can always shine. Even the influential people or employers don’t know about your strengths, you may still achieve great success in another area. However, I found little evidence to prove this. So, in my personal view, learning good ways to ensure other people know about one’s advantages are necessary, both as a student and an employee.

It is acknowledged that American universities consider student more fairly while dealing with applications. That is because they weigh students according to both their scores and personal state and recommendation from teachers. As a student, you need to show your specific accomplishments and unique advantages to pop out from other applicants. This year, a student who got highest scores in College Entrance Test in China attempted to apply to top American universities. However, he got rejections form all the colleges he applied. This is because the way he was showing himself was ordinary and boring. Listing a bunch of numbers and accolades, he lost the opportunity to reveal a real person. Obtaining ways of exhibiting oneself is crucial for students to acquire the fondness.

Moreover, it is undoubtedly important for employees to ensure that the bosses know about your accomplishments. If employers have no clue about one’s efforts and success, how can they offer one promotion? That is to say, ensuring that your boss is aware of your endeavor and achievements is the key to promotion and further success. My friend Aries was shy when he was first employed as a manager assistant. Working assiduously with his work, he devoted himself to the job. On the contrary, he had no sense of showing off himself a little bit so that employers can see his devotion. After talking with his experience father, he realized if he couldn’t make his bosses see his devotion and achievements, he would never get a promotion and be successful. So he started show his strengths in a wise way. In the end, he got a quick promotion and achieved great success in work.

I will not draw a definite conclusion that people who are not good that exhibiting their strengths can never get successful. Their efforts, ambitions or achievements may be seen or discovered by their bosses. However, nobody can deny that learning a wise way to let people see your endeavor and achievements is the best way to obtain initial success.

To sum up, in the society, not only the students but also the employees need wise ways to reveal their strengths and accomplishments to attract influential people’s attention such as teachers and bosses. This will be the first step to achieve their success.

今天是从学生和雇员两个角度写的,不知道这样可不可以,纠结!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 15:18:14 |只看该作者
您好,文章已修改,请查收,水平有限,请包涵!