使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-18 00:10:29 |只看该作者

When askedabout the which contribute more effects to the human society, many people maysay that television’s importance have(has) been ignored because of the boom of theInternet, and (while)telephone begin to play a more significant function in the modernsociety. As far as I see, television still is the unnecessary invention for ourdaily lives when considering its following advantages.

First ofall, we can entertain ourselves while watching TV. For people who are manias ofmusic, there are many programs about that including pop music, the classicalones and even Jazz. In a word, music fans can listening the most integratedversion of audios they preferred. For example, the program which named “Latest MusicEveryday” always shows an amount of the new works of the most popular stars’.Therefore, though this program, people can entertain themselves completelybecause their appetite can be best met. Furthermore, via some living broadcastprogram, we can enjoy the most wonderful match we want, such as the world cup,NBA broadcast, and so on.

But that(that可以指代上一段的内容吗?) is only part of the importance of television, perhaps the more remarkablefunction of television is that it informed us with many useful information whenwe choose watching TV. For instance, with some news program we can clear tolearn about the most recently information about the events we care most allover the world(觉得把clear调到最后并改成clearly比较好). Compare the newspaper, TV is faster and more efficient. That ismeans we can make a realization about the news in a more lively way not onlyvia the word messages but also the videos and audios.

Last butalso important, television is an intelligent time killer for us. Due to the complexityof the modern days, a leisure time is unnecessary for everyone. As for peoplewho want to make a relaxation during his boring hours, watching TV is the bestchoice. Just take myself for example, I often spend several hours on TVprograms without moving or thinking other things about work and study. And itreally makes me feel less stressed of the time.

To sum up,although there are many other kinds of novel media which fill our days up, itis indisputable that television is the one which can never be ignored becauseof loads of convenience it supply us. That is because it can not only entertainus in our way, but also acts as a best time killer for us, and even broadcastthe latest information for us.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-18 15:30:52 |只看该作者
是telephone 还是television对人类的有more effects
When asked about the(the?) which contribute more effects to the human society, many people may say that television’s importance have(has) been ignored because of the boom of the Internet, and telephone begin(begins) to play a more significant function(role) in the modern society. As far as I see(am concerned), television still is the unnecessary(??) invention for our daily lives when considering its following advantages.

First of all, we can entertain ourselves while watching TV. For people who are manias of music, there are many programs about that including pop music, the classical ones and even Jazz. In a word, music fans can listening(listen) the most integrated version of audios they preferred. For example, the program which named “Latest Music Everyday” always shows an amount of the new works of the most popular stars’. Therefore, though(througoh) this program, people can entertain themselves completely because their appetite can be best met. Furthermore, via some living broadcast program, we can enjoy the most wonderful match(是不是game好些) we want, such as the world cup, NBA broadcast, and so on.

But that is only part of the importance of television, perhaps the more remarkable function of television is that it informed(为虾米用过去式呢) us with many useful information when we choose watching TV. For instance, with some news program(复数) we can clear to learn about the most recently information about the events we care most all over the world. Compare the newspaper, TV is faster and more efficient. That is means we can make a realization about the news in a more lively way not only via the word messages but also the videos and audios.

Last but also important, television is an intelligent time killer for us. Due to the complexity of the modern days, a leisure time is unnecessary(??) for everyone. As for people who want to make a relaxation during his boring hours, watching TV is the best choice. Just take myself for example, I often spend several hours on TV programs without moving or thinking other things about work and study. And it really makes me feel less stressed of the time.

To sum up, although there are many other kinds of novel media which fill our days up, it is indisputable that television is the one which can never be ignored because of loads of convenience it supply us. That is because it can not only entertain us in our way, but also acts as a best time killer for us, and even broadcast the latest information for us.
生性懒散自由~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-20 07:56:53 |只看该作者
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-20 21:28:18 |只看该作者
改好了!
从哪里跌倒就从哪里站起来!我一定能行!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-21 21:39:55 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits

Free issues are as likely to provoke widespread concern as that involving the relationship between advertisement and unhealthy eating habits. Many People share the belief that advertising is the most important cause of the unhealthy eating habits, however, I argue that there are some other valid concerns that advertising do a little relationship with our eating habits.

In the first place, there are many kinds of advertisements which represent many sorts of productions of our life, therefore it is hard to say advertising is the most important cause of bad eating habits. Let take an alcohol advertisement for example. You cannot make a argument that after people who incite by this advertising on the television he or she begin to drink irregularly. As other advertisements which are independent of alcohol can be definitely do no relationship with people’s bibulosity habit.

May be many people will disagree with me with this view: it is the advertisement which get a relationship with out eating will make a bad effect on our habit. I had to contend that the key cause of our unhealthy maybe is our personal reasons but the advertisements. Just take the case of the alcohol advertising which I mention above for example, for a people who used to the custom of drinking, drinking again after he see the advertisement show on TV is just a normal response. While for people who never drinking, he will not choose to buy any alcohol. So, the most important reason is not the advertisement but ourselves.

Although we should charge the most responsibility our unhealthy eating habits, the negative effects which advertisement bring to us can also never be ignored if we want to keep a healthy living style. There is one thing we should know clearly is that the advertisement usually hold some exaggerated factors, that means watching these advertisings with a wise mind is very significant.

To sum up, although advertisements may bring us some mistakes of realizing life, the key problem is still hold by ourselves. In that sense, a good eating habits can be maintained if we can keep clear minds toward life, even you work in an advertisement company.6 u8 z& L( V: F

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-22 08:15:01 |只看该作者
改完啦~~~
生性懒散自由~